Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AJ is the most dangerous chinner merchant Wlad has ever faced? Fa...c...uss?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: AJ is the most dangerous chinner merchant Wlad has ever faced? Fa...c...uss?

If we just take 1 tiny step back and forget Wlad vs Fury for one second.....does it change how people see this fight?

If you can get Wlad as an underdog for this fight, I would recommend it....44 rounds is hardly preparation for a fight of this level.

This could be a Hopkins vs Pavlik kind of fight. Wlad has no room for failure, AJ is still wet behind the ears. I like AJ, he's classy, but classy don't win fights....bad attitudes don't win fights either, but point being that AJ is woefully under prepared but who knows, maybe he's so young he just won't know any better and will come out the winner.

Wlad will stop AJ in 10

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: AJ is the most dangerous chinner merchant Wlad has ever faced? Fa...c...uss?

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Boxing is the classic "who do you want to win..... alright now who do THINK is going to win" sport.
    Actually I'm the other way round. I think WK will win so I want to be right!
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If we just take 1 tiny step back and forget Wlad vs Fury for one second.....does it change how people see this fight?

If you can get Wlad as an underdog for this fight, I would recommend it....44 rounds is hardly preparation for a fight of this level.

This could be a Hopkins vs Pavlik kind of fight. Wlad has no room for failure, AJ is still wet behind the ears. I like AJ, he's classy, but classy don't win fights....bad attitudes don't win fights either, but point being that AJ is woefully under prepared but who knows, maybe he's so young he just won't know any better and will come out the winner.

Wlad will stop AJ in 10
    You could at least give him credence for winning by something other than sheer fuckwittery.So if Wlad wins it's skills and experience and if AJ wins it's because "He's a big unit mind..don't even know his own power" ?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster talking sense as usual.

And no, AJ losing (which might happen) doesn't mean he was 'wrong'.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a rare fight I'm keeping my money in my pocket for. Both good blokes, both good fighters, will sit back and enjoy.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman View Post
    This is a rare fight I'm keeping my money in my pocket for. Both good blokes, both good fighters, will sit back and enjoy.
    Wholeheartedly agree, looking forward to it and not having any silly betting, may the best man win.

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with Fenster AJ is the most powerful , sharp , straight puncher ( although he has other shots ) since Corrie Sanders .

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Fenster talking sense as usual.

And no, AJ losing (which might happen) doesn't mean he was 'wrong'.
    Come back fight night drunk. I like you better that way and stop talking with sense, it does not suit you.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

After that bet you had on Haye i'm surprised you're ever having another bet
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every man and his dog is predicting a "good bet is" Klitschko late... he hasn't stopped anyone past the 6th round in his last 10 fights (6 years). Five stoppages between rounds 4-6 - (10/1)

(Fenster will stat the fuck out of this fight until he gets a bet. Fact.)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Most of these cunts make Master look on the ball.
    possibly the best quote in Saddos history
    I was thinking the same thing. I personally really regret having made Master look on the ball. He certainly doesn't deserve to look that way at all

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You could at least give him credence for winning by something other than sheer fuckwittery.So if Wlad wins it's skills and experience and if AJ wins it's because "He's a big unit mind..don't even know his own power" ?
    Oh look it's Beanz being contrary....AGAIN

If Wlad wins or if AJ wins it'll be due to skill.....the "he's young and doesn't know any better" comment is more about fighting in front of such a large crowd and vs an all-time great, but seeing how @Beanz doesn't care to comprehend this will just ignore it and post some smarmy response and poke the bear yet again.

Beanz, keep it up, keep up following me on here and being contrary just I don't know because it amuses you, whatever....don't mind what I say, just whatever you do DON'T produce an argument on your own, don't do it, don't try to explain yourself, don't try using facts and evidence to back up whatever you post, just be contrary because it takes no effort it takes no thought and that's right up your alley because you're a lazy bitch

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, well, well.............. I liiiiiiiike iiiiiiit.........

Emotions are getting stirred up a bit for a HW fight since..... well..... since I don't remember when.

Fury beat Wlad, but it was probably the worst fight in the history of boxing in the entire universe. Wlad only landed like 4 punches a round, but then Fury didn't exactly light up the stat sheet either.

I already said it. It's a fight between two guys with massive power and suspect chins. ANYONE could win. If AJ becomes careless and Wlad can cash in, he will. Because AJ is a huge threat, I'm assuming Wlad will know how to finish it if he gets AJ in trouble. Then again, Wlad could be cautious of something coming back, and let AJ off the hook. If it's the other way around and AJ gets Wlad in trouble, it's pretty much over.

For some reason I voted AJ on points (just trying to be different I guess). The reasoning being that Wlad will use every trick in the book to survive. AJ will press, but will get tied up and frustrated by Wlad. AJ will know enough to conserve his energy and not gas. In the end, the judges, mindful of Wlad's last stinker, will reward AJ.

Then again one could knock the other out in the 1st round.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Oh look it's Beanz being contrary....AGAIN

If Wlad wins or if AJ wins it'll be due to skill.....the "he's young and doesn't know any better" comment is more about fighting in front of such a large crowd and vs an all-time great, but seeing how @Beanz doesn't care to comprehend this will just ignore it and post some smarmy response and poke the bear yet again.

Beanz, keep it up, keep up following me on here and being contrary just I don't know because it amuses you, whatever....don't mind what I say, just whatever you do DON'T produce an argument on your own, don't do it, don't try to explain yourself, don't try using facts and evidence to back up whatever you post, just be contrary because it takes no effort it takes no thought and that's right up your alley because you're a lazy bitch
    Lyle get over yourself and stop acting like a child. You are reading way too much into a one line response. It's nice that you are admitting being a big gay bear and all that, but it doesn't make you the focus of my attention princess.

1. I am not following you. When you post as much as you do it's very likely that wherever I choose to post maybe somewhere you already posted. Why do you even care what my opinion is if I am such a lazy bitch ?. I often work 14 hr days being self employed, and being a carer means I don't stop when I am at home, so maybe factor in that fact when you delude yourself into thinking that you are some kind of fixation for me.

2. I am not being contrary at all. You suggested that AJ would somehow profit from naivety being what you described as "Woefully unprepared". This is not some wet behind the ears novice just because you choose to describe him as such. He is a fellow Gold medal winning Olympian but with a difference. He has proven despite starting his boxing career late and being lucky to get Gold, to be a quick learner, with an incredibly strong mental attitude. That is not just coincidence. That is something you work on daily. It is a fortitude that allowed him to settle and come back to his boxing when rattled by someone like Whyte. It has allowed him to get to this position and by comprehensively demolishing everyone put in front of him in a far more impressive manor than any other operating heavyweight, including Wlad. So it will not be his ignorance that will help him handle the occasion on Saturday and to suggest so is very condescending of you.

3.Joshua is the biggest star in boxing at the moment, he has sponsorship deals and the glare of the spotlight that People like Wilder would give their right arm for. Wlad is coming to England. His "bear" hugging ain't going to wash here and he will be massively out muscled if he wants to turn it into a grapple fest. In his last fight, Wlad mentally melted. He could not handle it. Just like you can't

"AJ is still wet behind the ears. I like AJ, he's classy, but classy don't win fights....bad attitudes don't win fights either, but point being that AJ is woefully under prepared but who knows, maybe he's so young he just won't know any better and will come out the winner."

That my friend is you being lazy and employing hyperbole. It's not an argument it is a suggestion that all the evidence we have witnessed in AJ's 44 rounds can just be dismissed. It also means that you are already preparing to cover yourself whatever happens. If AJ blows Wlad away it's because Wlad is past it and Joshua won simply by not freezing up on his big opportunity. If Wlad wins then you can remind us how he is now an even bigger all time great despite just dealing with a late starting novice, wet behind the ears who was in no way prepared for the leg end that is Wlad.

If Joshua KO's Wlad early then to be fair you should come back and remind us all that we are witnessing the emergence of a new ATG who at this early stage in his career eclipsed the performances of Wlad etc that went before him.

Won't happen though.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

The problem the casual boxing fan will have with this fight is simple....with these two guys who both hit so hard 71 KO's between the two of them. Not a whole lot of punches will land, and I'm thinking probably not a whole lot of punches will be thrown, but the punches that land will count. Both fighters will be searching for a window, both fighters will look to land power shots without leaving themselves open.

Thread Information