Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

i laugh at those wearing masks, especially those obese people & smokers who clearly took their health seriously before this
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    How am I spreading disinfo?

Was it not me on here ages ago saying 'Why are people not masking up or keeping distance?' I said that first because I knew about it first.

Is it not true that obese people and people with existing conditions are more vulnerable? That is true.

Is it not true that the numbers dying are nowhere near the rates of say the Spanish flu which spread at a time when the global population was much smaller and the impact much larger?

The disinfo was from CNN and prediction experts. Most of it has been untrue. Don't blame me for that. 🤔
    You post like a woman frying up her own afterbirth. The same recycled slime flopped out as an excuse to make it about you knowing more than anyone else about anything. You are enough to turn anyone's stomach, however much you fancy yourself.

Look at you complaining there are not enough dead people. The UK is set to pass 10 000 dead from Covid-19 today and that is just the tip of the unreported iceberg. This virus is indiscriminate. It has killed children and healthy young people not just the elderly and ill like you insisted. You never acknowledged that, just like you refuse to say a word about the fact that your politics, are very much those of the tories turning down help and looking inward at a time when co-operation is saving lives.

You are still banging on about race when minorities are being disproportionately affected as though it is their recklessness that is responsible. That is just the same as Hancock blaming the NHS and public for his failure to provide enough PPE. These are, along with the other key workers, the public servants you mocked as not being good enough to be money chasing globalist corporate cogs like yourself.

A lot of those from minorities, with way higher IQs than you, lost their lives saving others, and you still have the front to still preach on about nationalism you racist bastard.

You don't see what it is like here from your self imposed media bubble thousands of miles away . So many people infected, virtually nobody with masks on, people coughing over you in supermarkets with little social distancing and still you think it is all a big fuss over nothing.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    But I am glad no racist backlash has been taking place because clearly it is what Trump is drumming for and for what the people are desperately wanting against the Chinese.
    Sure thing YK, it ain't that the Chinese government lied about this and allowed it to get out of control it's that Trump hates the Chinese people who are only 1 race "Chinese"

Lot of folks assume the worst of Trump and the media feeds that narrative it's bullshit.
    This is where you lose the room by yet again playing the PC card, as is your habit.

92% of mainland China are Han Chinese. 92 frickin percent. There are few places on earth more homogenised. Not only that but the whole point of racism is that it is a learnt behaviour deeply rooted in ignorance, prejudice and a desire to dominate.

The Chinese were along with the Japanese and others in the region once seen as and described as white by western white people but once it became clear they were not going to subscribe to your superior culture bullshit and become facsimiles of white Europeans they got darker in the eyes of Empire builders and ended up being called Yellow.

And yes Trump would turn his populace against any country if he thought it would improve his figures and has repeatedly spoken disparingingly of other countries, continents even. In fact he has even done so with US citizens who he obviously still considers to be 'foreign'.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    ..... and just like that, the 4th installment of Denilson (fill in the blank) is gone.

If there was such a thing as Saddo records, I'd venture Denilson has broken two.

1. Number of times the same person has been banned.

2. Fastest time from reinstatement to re-ban.
    Was an alt..under the same name . Some folks are thick. This thread is like a dayglo turd floating in the open pool.
    I didn't even know dayglo dog turds were a thing. Also, I figured you might be the guy to ask, why are there no white dog turds anymore?

In the seventies and eighties I know people never bagged their doggos poop and picking it up thankfully means you don't see much unless some dick has hung their dogs turd lunch on a tree.... But

In the past their was deffo more white crap around. Did they stop putting chalk or talc or summit in dog food early 90s?

Asking for a friend.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I mentioned prior I collect, repair and sell watches. Because of this I’m on a watchforum. It’s a good group of people very diverse from the 100 dollar seiko collectors to the guys that can drop 75k on a watch and not blink.

I went to buy a watch the other day.

"Analogue?" the salesman asked

'No, just a watch'
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Was it not me on here ages ago saying 'Why are people not masking up or keeping distance?' I said that first because I knew about it first.

Is it not true that obese people and people with existing conditions are more vulnerable? That is true.

Is it not true that the numbers dying are nowhere near the rates of say the Spanish flu which spread at a time when the global population was much smaller and the impact much larger?

The disinfo was from CNN and prediction experts. Most of it has been untrue. Don't blame me for that. 🤔
    You post like a woman frying up her own afterbirth. The same recycled slime flopped out as an excuse to make it about you knowing more than anyone else about anything. You are enough to turn anyone's stomach, however much you fancy yourself.

Look at you complaining there are not enough dead people. The UK is set to pass 10 000 dead from Covid-19 today and that is just the tip of the unreported iceberg. This virus is indiscriminate. It has killed children and healthy young people not just the elderly and ill like you insisted. You never acknowledged that, just like you refuse to say a word about the fact that your politics, are very much those of the tories turning down help and looking inward at a time when co-operation is saving lives.

You are still banging on about race when minorities are being disproportionately affected as though it is their recklessness that is responsible. That is just the same as Hancock blaming the NHS and public for his failure to provide enough PPE. These are, along with the other key workers, the public servants you mocked as not being good enough to be money chasing globalist corporate cogs like yourself.

A lot of those from minorities, with way higher IQs than you, lost their lives saving others, and you still have the front to still preach on about nationalism you racist bastard.

You don't see what it is like here from your self imposed media bubble thousands of miles away . So many people infected, virtually nobody with masks on, people coughing over you in supermarkets with little social distancing and still you think it is all a big fuss over nothing.
    You have not given any example of disinformation. I gave you examples of China, the WHO and CNN. So I am the problem and still no word on why you talk about Trump but not Xi despite it being all about where you live?

A lot of waffle. 550,000 die a year in the UK. Of course you are sesing a spike, but it is not sugnificant and certainly below estimates by 'experts' also touted in the media.

80% of Germans would get infected said Merkel. No word on her nonsense either? Just me. 🤔

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The disinfo was from CNN and prediction experts. Most of it has been untrue. Don't blame me for that. ������

You have not given any example of disinformation. I gave you examples of China, the WHO and CNN. So I am the problem and still no word on why you talk about Trump but not Xi despite it being all about where you live?

A lot of waffle. 550,000 die a year in the UK. Of course you are sesing a spike, but it is not sugnificant and certainly below estimates by 'experts' also touted in the media.

80% of Germans would get infected said Merkel. No word on her nonsense either? Just me. ������
    I hope nobody forgets how you just suggested that nearly 10 000 dead British people were not significant the next time you pretend to give a shit about this country. You are a despicable person on almost every level. The numbers are likely much, much higher than that and many, many more will have been infected. A huge percentage.

We have has people here telling you they know personally of young healthy people who have died already and you are treating it like a joke and an opportunity to pretend you are better than everyone else as usual.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The disinfo was from CNN and prediction experts. Most of it has been untrue. Don't blame me for that. ������

80% of Germans would get infected said Merkel. No word on her nonsense either? Just me. ������
    I hope nobody forgets how you just suggested that nearly 10 000 dead British people were not significant the next time you pretend to give a shit about this country. You are a despicable person on almost every level. The numbers are likely much, much higher than that and many, many more will have been infected. A huge percentage.

We have has people here telling you they know personally of young healthy people who have died already and you are treating it like a joke and an opportunity to pretend you are better than everyone else as usual.
    You are twisting it and once again resorting Ad Hominem. 165,000 die of cancer every year. Am I disrespecting them? Is it really a joke? I am just putting it into perspective. People die everyday regardless of anything. It is a reality. People live for 80 years. There are 55 million of them. The sick and dying is a permanent facet of life. Why do you not point out those who died from heart disease today or alcohol abuse or cancer? Because you are focusing on one thing only.

You have not highlighted any disinformation yet.

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You are twisting it and once again resorting Ad Hominem. 165,000 die of cancer every year. Am I disrespecting them? Is it really a joke? I am just putting it into perspective. People die everyday regardless of anything. It is a reality. People live for 80 years. There are 55 million of them. The sick and dying is a permanent facet of life. Why do you not point out those who died from heart disease today or alcohol abuse or cancer? Because you are focusing on one thing only.

Fuck off. I am not going to indulge you for one second longer. You should hand in your passport and stay the fuck away from the UK.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off. I am not going to indulge you for one second longer. You should hand in your passport and stay the fuck away from the UK.
    The ignore button is there. British for life and I even speak the language.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    So I mentioned prior I collect, repair and sell watches. Because of this I’m on a watchforum. It’s a good group of people very diverse from the 100 dollar seiko collectors to the guys that can drop 75k on a watch and not blink.

I went to buy a watch the other day.

"Analogue?" the salesman asked

'No, just a watch'
    I remember you had a nice Breitling X. Any other watches? A nice omega seamaster or speedy. If you have any watches you are thinking of selling let me know.

@X

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn miles you have been banned from the UK. Oh well, I have two spare bedrooms you are always welcome here. You were just called a heap of vulgar names, but none of it was out of anger, it’s normal communication

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Damn miles you have been banned from the UK. Oh well, I have two spare bedrooms you are always welcome here. You were just called a heap of vulgar names, but none of it was out of anger, it’s normal communication
    Thanks Walrus. You are a kind man. More fuel for the Hitler video.

El Kabong Guest

This is where you lose the room by yet again playing the PC card, as is your habit.

92% of mainland China are Han Chinese. 92 frickin percent. There are few places on earth more homogenised. Not only that but the whole point of racism is that it is a learnt behaviour deeply rooted in ignorance, prejudice and a desire to dominate.

The Chinese were along with the Japanese and others in the region once seen as and described as white by western white people but once it became clear they were not going to subscribe to your superior culture bullshit and become facsimiles of white Europeans they got darker in the eyes of Empire builders and ended up being called Yellow.

And yes Trump would turn his populace against any country if he thought it would improve his figures and has repeatedly spoken disparingingly of other countries, continents even. In fact he has even done so with US citizens who he obviously still considers to be 'foreign'.

Oh goody a lecture from our resident professor of everything

There's over 50 different ethnicities in China. And when Trump is discussing the virus and calling it the "Chinese virus" this might go over your head, but he's attaching the cause and proliferation of this disease to the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY. Now I find it fairly easy to discern between Chinese people and Chinese Communists, maybe you don't. I guess to hold your views you must think so little of everyone else that you just assume the very worst of your neighbors and fellow citizens....I don't.

In fact he has even done so with US citizens who he obviously still considers to be 'foreign'.

Citation?

Mentioned
    945 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Oh goody a lecture from our resident professor of everything

There's over 50 different ethnicities in China. And when Trump is discussing the virus and calling it the "Chinese virus" this might go over your head, but he's attaching the cause and proliferation of this disease to the CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY. Now I find it fairly easy to discern between Chinese people and Chinese Communists, maybe you don't. I guess to hold your views you must think so little of everyone else that you just assume the very worst of your neighbors and fellow citizens....I don't.

In fact he has even done so with US citizens who he obviously still considers to be 'foreign'.

Citation?

Trust me i can assure nothing your President has said, has ever gone over my head. You are an idiot and you ignoring the fact that 92% of mainland China are Han Chinese does not let your 'feelings' trump evidence. Just another example of you tugging your forelock in deference to Trump. Stop being such a bullshit artist like he is and speak plainly. Pages and pages ago, both myself and Master made it quite clear that calling it the Wuhan Virus was a political thing to do. The fact remains you are incredibly negative, so your laughable idea that i am the one who thinks the worst of my neighbours and fellow citizens rings a little hollow.

And now you are pretending that Trump is somehow not like some here, very fond of setting one ethnic group against another and making blanket and often racist statements in order to dog whistle his Stormfront subscribing lapdogs?

When he says to Congress women born in your country

"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

That is indisputable evidence that he considers them foreign.

And that shit matters.

Look at it here on the forum , (and you are certainly one of those responsible) Where myself and Master are regularly and repeatedly spoken too as though we do not count as UK citizens despite being born here. You even PM'd me to tell me who you consider me a traitor for voting to remain in the EU along with millions of other Brits. Gandalf has repeatedly told us how he considers the 10 million British people who used their democratic right to vote enemies of Britain, for not voting for who he had decided they should. And yet neither of you voted in either of those elections.

Nuts.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information