Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fast fighters against Floyd.

Who are these so-called speedsters Floyd didn't fight? I can't think of anyone other than Khan and Pac.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by VG_Addict View Post
    Who are these so-called speedsters Floyd didn't fight? I can't think of anyone other than Khan and Pac.
    Anyone mate.

Floyd ducked punchers, boxers, southpaws and bigger guys.

It's just an endless list of things to pick holes in his perfect record.

Saying that, I like khan and would love to see him get a shot..after manny.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fast fighters against Floyd.

People actually think speed alone is enough to be elite.

It's amazing how gullible boxing fans are. That explains why they keep falling for fighters who are unproven, and keep believing that Floyd-Manny will happen.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Anyone mate.

I would have agreed with you here previously but he DID clown Canelo, that was good, I didn't expect that.

He was probably properly analysed first so he knew he could beat him but still...

Anyway NOW he will probably be ducking punchers as well after Maidana.

Floyd is now a completely spent force, not only will he not be facing Pac or Khan.. But I don't think he will ever face a top opponent again.

He will complete his career by bumming himself the rest of the way to 50-0, and have robbed us of the biggest superfight in history for good..

Absolutely pathetic!

Fast fighters are a Kryptonite for him.
    Unfotunately Khan has now joined the "club of too dangerous" and has done himself out of a fight.
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't feed the trolls.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Anyone mate.

I would have agreed with you here previously but he DID clown Canelo, that was good, I didn't expect that.

He was probably properly analysed first so he knew he could beat him but still...

Anyway NOW he will probably be ducking punchers as well after Maidana.

Floyd is now a completely spent force, not only will he not be facing Pac or Khan.. But I don't think he will ever face a top opponent again.

He will complete his career by bumming himself the rest of the way to 50-0, and have robbed us of the biggest superfight in history for good..

Absolutely pathetic!

Fast fighters are a Kryptonite for him.
    Unfotunately Khan has now joined the "club of too dangerous" and has done himself out of a fight.
    Facts!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lmao.

Fast fighters are hell for anyone FFS lol and at this level that is ten fold. This shit is hilarious. Floyd is close to 40 and has dominated the sport for 15 years and until recently was untouchable and may have been clocked in the face 10 times over 17 years.

Now at the end of his career he's being accused of ducking fast fighters. He doesn't owe Khan a fight or anyone else for that matter. Sure its a Hearns/Leonard type match up but its years to late for one of the players

ATG fighters are not obligated to go out on their shield or look poorly in doing so because some pseudo boxing fans want to see them lose. You dont have to be a freakin brain surgeon to see that Floyds reflexes, speed and legs have deteriorated like what happens to all people let alone boxers. When it happens to boxers the effects are a little more serious dont you think considering their job description? When it happens to a guy who fights in the style that Floyd does, that's everything......,that's his fkin game dont you see? Why would Floyd choose Khan for his Paul Pender moment? I'd like to see the fight also but I have never expected it at this stage in Floyds career and that was made even more clear after his last two performances against Madaina. I'm not even sure the guy wants to fight anymore. That is also his right and he's earned that after 17 years in the game

Lets compare and scrutinize the end of other Atg's careers in the same manner and using the same criteria Floyds is judged with.

In another month or two and after Thurman mentions Floyds name a few more times Floyd will be ducking him also.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd has had enough but the money moves him and he will have to put everything into these last two fights.

He could have retired after beating an undefeated, bigger and younger canelo..but he continues to risk it all!

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Lmao.

Fast fighters are hell for anyone FFS lol and at this level that is ten fold. This shit is hilarious. Floyd is close to 40 and has dominated the sport for 15 years and until recently was untouchable and may have been clocked in the face 10 times over 17 years.

Now at the end of his career he's being accused of ducking fast fighters. He doesn't owe Khan a fight or anyone else for that matter. Sure its a Hearns/Leonard type match up but its years to late for one of the players

ATG fighters are not obligated to go out on their shield or look poorly in doing so because some pseudo boxing fans want to see them lose. You dont have to be a freakin brain surgeon to see that Floyds reflexes, speed and legs have deteriorated like what happens to all people let alone boxers. When it happens to boxers the effects are a little more serious dont you think considering their job description? When it happens to a guy who fights in the style that Floyd does, that's everything......,that's his fkin game dont you see? Why would Floyd choose Khan for his Paul Pender moment? I'd like to see the fight also but I have never expected it at this stage in Floyds career and that was made even more clear after his last two performances against Madaina. I'm not even sure the guy wants to fight anymore. That is also his right and he's earned that after 17 years in the game

Lets compare and scrutinize the end of other Atg's careers in the same manner and using the same criteria Floyds is judged with.

In another month or two and after Thurman mentions Floyds name a few more times Floyd will be ducking him also.
    OMG Your shitting me! I can't wait until they do get the ignore button fixed so I don't have to read any of your posts either.

Of course he has to fight the best opponents of his generation, that's what an ATG is supposed to bloody do!

How can he go around calling himself TBE if he can't even fight his obvious rival!

It's way more shameful even than Riddick Bowe trashing his WBC belt to duck LEwis!
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

Lennox Lewis

Thread Information