0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Flashes his Cash

Quote Originally Posted by orangeclock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Who was the loser he called to come take the picture of him. Flashing stacks of cash is a black thing....mostly rappers and ignat fucks who act like rappers. How bout he flaunt that college degree....cant do that. How bout he flaunt those stocks and bonds. Lemme see that portfolio bitch.

Flaunting money is the type of dumb shit i used to do when I was young, in college, and trying to impress hoes. Guess floyd hasnt grown up.
    i donot have and stacks of cash to flash . and i am black.
    Ignore him..hes a hater with a small willy.
    thank you for saying it this, also we donot all have biggest wily . Does it have haters on there boxing forum?
    Ok thanks for letting us know your black, I really dont care nore did I ask. Flashing money like that is a black thing......take a guess how i know. Also you being black without stacks of cash to flash means what exactly? I did it in college like i said, when I was young and dumb. Floyd isnt young and still continues to do this stupid shit.

also thanks for letting us know about your dick size....you couldve sent imp a PM on that shit.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am pretty sure FLoyd is very different from what we see on TV
    Learn Mike Tyson style and elements of Peekaboo @ SugarBoxing

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its a business.

Floyd makes has to promote those things.

orangeclock Guest

Who was the loser he called to come take the picture of him. Flashing stacks of cash is a black thing....mostly rappers and ignat fucks who act like rappers. How bout he flaunt that college degree....cant do that. How bout he flaunt those stocks and bonds. Lemme see that portfolio bitch.

Flaunting money is the type of dumb shit i used to do when I was young, in college, and trying to impress hoes. Guess floyd hasnt grown up.
    thank you for saying it this, also we donot all have biggest wily . Does it have haters on there boxing forum?
    Ok thanks for letting us know your black, I really dont care nore did I ask. Flashing money like that is a black thing......take a guess how i know. Also you being black without stacks of cash to flash means what exactly? I did it in college like i said, when I was young and dumb. Floyd isnt young and still continues to do this stupid shit.

also thanks for letting us know about your dick size....you couldve sent imp a PM on that shit.
    you said flashing cvash is black things. Thats is sound racist to me. Any human person can flashing it. I saw Russian flashing it. I saw Mexico flash cash.It can be anybodys thing, no reason to offend a whole race about its like a black THING. what are we talking about boxing or black thing?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you said flashing cvash is black things. Thats is sound racist to me. Any human person can flashing it. I saw Russian flashing it. I saw Mexico flash cash.It can be anybodys thing, no reason to offend a whole race about its like a black THING. what are we talking about boxing or black thing?
    Man you hop on here bringing up race, no one else said shit about it except you. Like I said rappers are the ones you expect to flash cash, blacks also...(once again) ask me how I know. Some stereotypes are full of bull, this one is not. And floyd is doing a good job at pushing this stereotype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvMTBOdlcMs

orangeclock Guest

Man you hop on here bringing up race, no one else said shit about it except you. Like I said rappers are the ones you expect to flash cash, blacks also...(once again) ask me how I know. Some stereotypes are full of bull, this one is not. And floyd is doing a good job at pushing this stereotype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvMTBOdlcMs
    you said blacks flash cash in a black thing. you said abot race.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All @chris6878 is saying is that it is a negative stereotype that is perpetuated by Floyd.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    All @chris6878 is saying is that it is a negative stereotype that is perpetuated by Floyd.

Thanks master.....and what orange fails to realize is that im black, I teach predominately black students, I went to a hbcu. Im speaking from experience.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its a business.

Floyd makes has to promote those things.
    Yeah but he's at the top of his game. This is the type of shot befitting maybe Broner but Floyd no longer needs this nonsense. I don't care about the Black / White thing it's corny and unnecessary and brings him down a notch. He's in Forbes magazine listed as the world's highest paid athlete and to be honest I think he deserves every penny. His skill, dedication and smarts allowing him to surround himself with obviously brilliant finance people says it all. I know Floyd doesn't give a scrap what I think of him but this type of promotional BS brings him down a notch. I bet it's one of the few promotional spots he doesn't consult his, once again, brilliant business people about. It's not Floyd's job to be a role model but let's face it he could, and he could carry a powerful positive message to any kid, black, white or orange about making wise choices. If Floyd is fighting, I'm going to watch it because he is a great fighter and I'm glad I have the opportunity to see one of the best. But I wish he would stop encouraging Adrien Broker with this nonsense. I would hate to think he is so shallow and uninteresting outside of the ring he thinks this nonsense actually impress those of us who love boxing.

orangeclock Guest

Thanks master.....and what orange fails to realize is that im black, I teach predominately black students, I went to a hbcu. Im speaking from experience.
    how can I realize youre black if I cannot know you before this time? What kind poor point is that bro? DOnt be runnin us down wit stuff like we flash da cash. I am broke as all hell dog. No cash to flash.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how can I realize youre black if I cannot know you before this time? What kind poor point is that bro? DOnt be runnin us down wit stuff like we flash da cash. I am broke as all hell dog. No cash to flash.
    Welcome and good to have you on here. We do not tolerate racism here which is one of the reason I am sure @chris6878 is on here.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Welcome and good to have you on here. We do not tolerate racism here which is one of the reason I am sure @chris6878 is on here.
    I guess he just pops up here and instead of posting about boxing he decides to tell us how broke he is, and complain about a black man being racist to black man. you blew this way out of proportion. Congrats on that.

Maybe you shouldve asked if I was black before assuming I was just some racist non-black dude talking about blacks. Think before you type.

You have no cash to flash....ok so, what does that have to do with floyd or any of these other rappers doing it? My people get a lil bit of money and they show off. Dont act like im lying, unless your not from america, if you are you must be from north dakota.
    bling bling, icee, flossing....all words coined by black rappers. Many kids look up to these rappers and act just like them.....you know what forget about it....im done talking to u about this
    Last edited by Master; 09-30-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just alittle extra note..there is no such thing as "our" people.

We are all one.

(Corny but true)

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess he just pops up here and instead of posting about boxing he decides to tell us how broke he is, and complain about a black man being racist to black man. you blew this way out of proportion. Congrats on that.

Maybe you shouldve asked if I was black before assuming I was just some racist non-black dude talking about blacks. Think before you type.

You have no cash to flash....ok so, what does that have to do with floyd or any of these other rappers doing it? My people get a lil bit of money and they show off. Dont act like im lying, unless your not from america, if you are you must be from north dakota.
    bling bling, icee, flossing....all words coined by black rappers. Many kids look up to these rappers and act just like them.....you know what forget about it....im done talking to u about this
    I like to keep an open mind but this post makes little sense. Why would anyone ask you if you are black. It doesn't matter, we are sitting behind a computer talking to people we will probably never meet (except for me and Miles) Yes, racism certainly slips in and out of this and every forum as people are involved. Wherever you find people you will find occasional bouts of ignorant and stupidity (except for me and Miles) I look at that picture of Floyd and I don't think, ah, typical black stuff, I think ah, typical Floyd stuff and if Matthew Macklin were behaving the same way I would be just as annoyed. If anyone comes on this or any forum looking to stir up racial nonsense it is always easy to do. Sometimes I am truly baffled by everyone's humanity (except for me and Miles)

Thread Information