Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Ooh, please don't violate my valuable religious rights!", Says dopey Muslim

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default "Ooh, please don't violate my valuable religious rights!", Says dopey Muslim

Sausages: Muslim Chef Sues Police - Yahoo! News UK

A Muslim chef has decided to sue the police force because he was sometimes required to cook pork sausages and bacon as part of his job. What a load of bollocks. Either you are a chef or you arent? Pork is something the vast majority of people like to eat. And he doesnt think he should cook it because he is Muslim? Why on earth have the stupid job in the first place then? Quit and regret your wrong choice of career and choice of work place. But to then decide "Oh, I will sue because Scotland Yard is violating my religious rights!". Great idea!

Its stories like this that make my blood boil. A catering manager who wont handle pork in a Western society that freely eats pork. And he thinks he should sue? Outrageous really. He cooks in a cop shop, of course they like bacon!

I'd shove a handful of sausages down his throat and make him choke on them. The tool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "Ooh, please don't violate my valuable religious rights!", Says dopey Muslim

haha that is a joke ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: "Ooh, please don't violate my valuable religious rights!", Says dopey Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by leggy View Post
    haha that is a joke ?
    You would think it sounded like one, but I read these kinds of stories too often when looking at news from home. Its quite true, Im afraid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its mental really i cant belive it he should be sued for such a rubbish attempt of getting money out of the goverment

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's just pissed he can't have any of the tasty/delicious pork(the other white meat). Really.......I think they started the whole pork thing back before people learned how to handle it properly without contamination. How can tasty delicious pork be bad but cow is o.k.? I also believe this was the origin of Christianity, people had enough and just said f it I WANT MY PORK!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i feel sorry for people that cant eat meat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a program on dateline NBC about a British-Muslim meeting taking place in London once a week. The meeting alway's ends up in serious debates with both sides yelling at each other. One of the Arabs stood up and said " we do not want Democracy and we do not want freedom, we want Islam". I thought to myself " THEN GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY".

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    He's just pissed he can't have any of the tasty/delicious pork(the other white meat). Really.......I think they started the whole pork thing back before people learned how to handle it properly without contamination. How can tasty delicious pork be bad but cow is o.k.? I also believe this was the origin of Christianity, people had enough and just said f it I WANT MY PORK!
    Its all a load of nonsense, isnt it. Food is just food, its not like they were forcing this guy to eat it anyway. He can handle chicken, then he can handle pork. He's a chef after all. If he doesnt like it then he can piss off and open his own restaurant with no pork on the menu.

And to have the audacity to try and take legal action over it is outrageous. The guy deserves streaky bacon to be smeared over his face by an angry cop.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So what is the deal with muslims and pork, anyway? Is it religiously revered by them? Is it considered dirty?

I'm too tired and lazy to google. Someone enlighten me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leggy View Post
    i feel sorry for people that cant eat meat
    Absolutely. I couldn't live without my meat.

Meat is a delight, and makes eating tolerable. I couldnt imagine a diet of just fruit and veggies. The fruit I dont mind, but the veggies are so boring.
    Muslims and Jews wont eat Pork. Well, they dont know what they are missing. And the Koreans wont eat lamb. Again they dont know what they are missing either. A diet lacking these things is a sorely depleted one. Both spiritually and emotionally.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    So what is the deal with muslims and pork, anyway? Is it religiously revered by them? Is it considered dirty?

This is a link from Wiki

Religious restrictions on the consumption of pork - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems to be a combination of the factors you mentioned. Both a bit silly IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    U DAMN RITE. i need my pork especially sausage mmmmmmmmmmmm. if u cant eat pork then u havent had good BBQ

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post

This is a link from Wiki

Religious restrictions on the consumption of pork - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems to be a combination of the factors you mentioned. Both a bit silly IMO.
    haa thanks, good guess then.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

they made me cook pork !

And the general public all called me a PIG , whaaa !

"Baaa can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man".
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Always makes me smile , that a muslim wipes his ass with his bare hand , but considers Pork unclean . lol

PS. force feed the bastard pork for this ridiculous lawsuit.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information