Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Filipinos only ( others may reply but please hold your temper)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default For Filipinos only ( others may reply but please hold your temper)

After Pacquaio demolished another mexican, he will be busy now with the upcoming congressional elections. As a Filipino I am concerned with the fact that if Pacquao wins the election how is he going to serve the public as a lawmaker? Will he be absent in the Congress for , say, 2 to 3 months so that he can prepare for his next fight? Definitely, I do not augur this as something that will be beneficial to the public.

As a die hard fan of Pacquaio ( who has been banned many times from this forum accused of being part of Pacman groupies, ere, fanatics), I know that he wants to serve the public. But isn't fighting in the ring his highest form of public service? When he wins in his battles do we not chant his name because we are proud to be filipinos as this boxing conqueror is a FILIPINO?

The world knows about the Philippines because there is a PACMAN who lives there. The PACMAN who is destined to be the pound for pound #1.

The Pacman is losing this chance to be known as the best boxer in the world regardless of weight class because he wants (or was lured ) to enter politics.

This is what the PACMAN forgets:

To the ordinary people, he is a shining star. To the kids living in the slums, he represents hope. To the millions of Filipinos who live in abject poverty and grave hunger, he is a reason to forget their needs. To the fighting and squabbling politicians he becomes a reason to unite. To the expatriates, he is a reason to be proud of their origin.

What public service does the PACMAN wants more?

The Philippines needs PACMAN as its boxing hero not as a mediocre politician.

May I now rest my case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: For Filipinos only ( others may reply but please hold your temper)

first off bro! politicians across the world are known to be shady/corrupt whatever even if their intentions are good initially. i agree with your concerns from both angles but according to PAC he claims he really wants to help the poor that is not getting the help and support that they desperately need. especially when it comes to medical aid/support. Pac claims what he sees is the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. so until he actually gets into office whos to know what he'll actually do or change about the PI??

do i think he should get into politics right this moment? i would say no. id rather he focus and rematch JMM and unify among other things for the sport and then later on if he choses he should go into politics. its just the fact that He is so in his PRIME right now its not even funny. but that doesnt really matter cuz he already made his mind up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but yeah later on politics would be good for him since we dont want to see another hero turn into a charity case again. he should def leave while he is on top. that makes sense too. but id rather he rematch JMM and unify first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

also a bit of advice bro dont mention that youve been banned hella times thats not exactly the smart thing to do for the mods/MR.SADDO watching

cause thats kinda like a child molesting priest trying to get a job at another church saying he got banned for molesting kids at other churches hahaha.

MAHAL MAHAL KITA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    first off bro! politicians across the world are known to be shady/corrupt whatever even if their intentions are good initially. i agree with your concerns from both angles but according to PAC he claims he really wants to help the poor that is not getting the help and support that they desperately need. especially when it comes to medical aid/support. Pac claims what he sees is the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. so until he actually gets into office whos to know what he'll actually do or change about the PI??

do i think he should get into politics right this moment? i would say no. id rather he focus and rematch JMM and unify among other things for the sport and then later on if he choses he should go into politics. its just the fact that He is so in his PRIME right now its not even funny. but that doesnt really matter cuz he already made his mind up.
    True, bro. Politics is dirty and will always will. I do not want the Pacman to be stained with its dirt. He can actually help the people in so many ways.

I've been an accountant in a government agency. I know how corruption works in all governent projects. I do not know if Pacquaio is being naive or is only choosing to be one. Politics in the Philippines definitely corrupts even those of truest and purist intentions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

also a bit of advice bro dont mention that youve been banned hella times thats not exactly the smart thing to do for the mods/MR.SADDO watching

cause thats kinda like a child molesting priest trying to get a job at another church saying he got banned for molesting kids at other churches hahaha.

MAHAL MAHAL KITA
    LOL. Thanks for the advice bro. The mistake had been done already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by supergenius

True, bro. Politics is dirty and will always will. I do not want the Pacman to be stained with its dirt. He can actually help the people in so many ways.

I've been an accountant in a government agency. I know how corruption works in all governent projects. I do not know if Pacquaio is being naive or is only choosing to be one. Politics in the Philippines definitely corrupts even those of truest and purist intentions.
    but then you also dont want him to end up another hero who has brain damage or just starts losing like 20 in a row either ahaha. with his celebrity he can do many things for the people of the PI, but yeah i know especially in the PI the politics are rather twisted. i have alot of friends who used to be personal body guards for all the politicians and they tell me the most craziest shiiiiiiiiiiiiit. i wont dare post about it here haahha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if PAC MAN can some how ban all the TRANNY's from coming into the US especially hawaii since i plan on vacationing there again. then ill vote for him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you post what you know about the politicians in the Philippines you might be banned in this forum. aka, conspiracy theory..hehehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cause we all know most of the TRANNYS are BAKLAS PINOYS who became PINAYS and im so ashammed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cause we all know most of the TRANNYS are BAKLAS PINOYS who became PINAYS and im so ashammed
    hehehe. I have observed that you are having a hard time with the Tagalog language. Without offense, do you know how to speak Tagalog?

Yes, there are many gays here in the Philippines who would go to the states to have a sex transplant.later on, they would regret about the sex transplant. Surgeons in the states should verify the psychological states of gay filipinos who wants to undergo transplants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hehehe. I have observed that you are having a hard time with the Tagalog language. Without offense, do you know how to speak Tagalog?

Yes, there are many gays here in the Philippines who would go to the states to have a sex transplant.later on, they would regret about the sex transplant. Surgeons in the states should verify the psychological states of gay filipinos who wants to undergo transplants.
    thats why pacquiao should create a law banning this im sick of this BS! makes everyone look bad. i dont even hate baklas its just way wrong tho for a bakla to become a pinay(pangit or maganda) actually its way worse if the bakla becomes a maganda pinay cuz thats not cool or fair at all ahahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and to answer ya question naw i was born in chicago bro sorry i aint no FOB. or should i say FOP ahaha jk bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and to answer ya question naw i was born in chicago bro sorry i aint no FOB. or should i say FOP ahaha jk bro
    how did you know some tagalog words? maybe you have met a filipino gay transsexual and somewhere you thought he was a real lady, dated him, only to find out he was transsexual.hehehe. joke.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who has been banned many times from this forum
    cheers for the heads up mate

Thread Information