Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Canelo eyes another lame zebra

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    i didn't rate el famoso as great opposition when floyd fought him. not over joel or acelino. demarcus is far from great opposition. had lost to zab, why not fight zab before he lost to cory? i would have always wanted floyd to fight joel or acelino over el famoso before moving up. & i would have always wanted floyd to face kostya & zab before he lost to cory over demarcus. zab had already lost to tata baldomir when floyd faced him, i can't call that great opposition. floyd should have lost on a disqualification to zab as well. floyd called out winky & then backed out of the fight. my response is in disagreement to your statement that starting with diego corrales, floyd went on a tear of fighting great opposition & i stand by my response. even diego was facing jail time & weight drained. floyd wanted a catchweight for canelo. there is nothing wrong with losing to a great fighter, especially if you learn from it & improve, which i feel canelo has done. the gun point reference was to your statement that the only way to get a decision against canelo in vegas (his backyard) is to threaten the judges at gunpoint. floyd fought canelo in vegas, so i asked if he had to threaten the judges at gunpoint to get the decision as you claimed must be done. why would i mention amir as a canelo opponent when i am talking about percieved risks? same with rocky & avni, why would i mention them when i am talking about canelo's perceived risks. pac was asking for catchweights before canelo even fought shane. marinating has been around long before canelo, sometimes leading to fights not happening at all. canelo is taking another risk in moving up to face the unbeaten dmitry next
    No, Floyd didn’t have to hold the judges at gunpoint for a decision…………….But he nearly did! He won EVERY ROUND, YES EVERY FUCKING ROUND, AND ONE JUDGE STILL GAVE IT AS A DRAW!!
    Bear in mind , Floyd was the A-side, and is hardly not lacking in influence himself.
    So to get it even that close is plain ridiculous.
    so titofans statement that the only way to get a decision against canelo in vegas (his backyard) is to threaten the judges at gunpoint is false? i didn't think floyd won every round. floyd was the a-side & not lacking in influence hhimself. i don't think a draw is ridiculous. i had canelo losing but i could see a case for two extra rounds that a judge might have given to canelo that would make it a draw

Once again... this short statement is really all we need to know.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i didn't rate el famoso as great opposition when floyd fought him. not over joel or acelino. demarcus is far from great opposition. had lost to zab, why not fight zab before he lost to cory? i would have always wanted floyd to fight joel or acelino over el famoso before moving up. & i would have always wanted floyd to face kostya & zab before he lost to cory over demarcus. zab had already lost to tata baldomir when floyd faced him, i can't call that great opposition. floyd should have lost on a disqualification to zab as well. floyd called out winky & then backed out of the fight. my response is in disagreement to your statement that starting with diego corrales, floyd went on a tear of fighting great opposition & i stand by my response. even diego was facing jail time & weight drained. floyd wanted a catchweight for canelo. there is nothing wrong with losing to a great fighter, especially if you learn from it & improve, which i feel canelo has done. the gun point reference was to your statement that the only way to get a decision against canelo in vegas (his backyard) is to threaten the judges at gunpoint. floyd fought canelo in vegas, so i asked if he had to threaten the judges at gunpoint to get the decision as you claimed must be done. why would i mention amir as a canelo opponent when i am talking about percieved risks? same with rocky & avni, why would i mention them when i am talking about canelo's perceived risks. pac was asking for catchweights before canelo even fought shane. marinating has been around long before canelo, sometimes leading to fights not happening at all. canelo is taking another risk in moving up to face the unbeaten dmitry next
    No, Floyd didn’t have to hold the judges at gunpoint for a decision…………….But he nearly did! He won EVERY ROUND, YES EVERY FUCKING ROUND, AND ONE JUDGE STILL GAVE IT AS A DRAW!!
    Bear in mind , Floyd was the A-side, and is hardly not lacking in influence himself.
    so titofans statement that the only way to get a decision against canelo in vegas (his backyard) is to threaten the judges at gunpoint is false? i didn't think floyd won every round. floyd was the a-side & not lacking in influence hhimself. i don't think a draw is ridiculous. i had canelo losing but i could see a case for two extra rounds that a judge might have given to canelo that would make it a draw
    You think it was that close huh! Fuck me, I find your views on Covid more plausible than that!
    i had floyd winning one sixteen to one twelve
    Each to their own.
    I remember watching it in Italy and because I would’ve had to concentrate hard on the commentary to understand, I thought it would take away from me concentrating on the fight. So I turned the volume down and watched it alone.
    I had it 120-108 all day long, and when I saw the judges scores come up , I literally thought I had watched a different fight. I hadn’t spoken to anyone , if I’m honest, part of the reason was that I started to doubt myself and thought I might’ve made myself look stupid, that I had totally got it wrong.
    But after I did talk to a few people , I realised I didn’t get it wrong. I watched it again and I haven’t changed my mind.
    Floyd didn’t run, he stood in the centre of the ring, and at times , pushed the bigger guy back.
    Floyd won easy IMO.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.boxinginsider.com/headli...n%20the%20ring.

"Leonard Ellerbe Reflects On Floyd Mayweather Vs. Canelo Alvarez: “Probably Floyd’s Easiest Fight Ever”

There are plenty more opinions like this. But the most telling one is from Floyd himself. He has said the same thing.

CJ Ross was on Canelo's payroll. (Either that or she was having close encounters with the Ginger diva).

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Once again... this short statement is really all we need to know.
    one judge had it the same as me
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You think it was that close huh! Fuck me, I find your views on Covid more plausible than that!
    i had floyd winning one sixteen to one twelve
    Each to their own.
    I remember watching it in Italy and because I would’ve had to concentrate hard on the commentary to understand, I thought it would take away from me concentrating on the fight. So I turned the volume down and watched it alone.
    I had it 120-108 all day long, and when I saw the judges scores come up , I literally thought I had watched a different fight. I hadn’t spoken to anyone , if I’m honest, part of the reason was that I started to doubt myself and thought I might’ve made myself look stupid, that I had totally got it wrong.
    But after I did talk to a few people , I realised I didn’t get it wrong. I watched it again and I haven’t changed my mind.
    Floyd didn’t run, he stood in the centre of the ring, and at times , pushed the bigger guy back.
    Floyd won easy IMO.
    one judge had it the same as me. one had it a round different for floyd & the other judge had it two rounds the other way. i have watched it several ties & can see a case for a draw
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Leonard Ellerbe Reflects On Floyd Mayweather Vs. Canelo Alvarez: “Probably Floyd’s Easiest Fight Ever”

There are plenty more opinions like this. But the most telling one is from Floyd himself. He has said the same thing.

CJ Ross was on Canelo's payroll. (Either that or she was having close encounters with the Ginger diva).
    floyd would be able to prove that claim yeh?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Uhh... (patiently)... Floyd was the one who actually fought Ginger. So (try to stay with me on this... it gets complicated)... Floyd would be the one to say what his easiest fight has been.

But thanks for providing...

I'm actually looking forward these exchanges... as you continue to bury yourself and any shred of credibility you may have had on any subject.

Yeh.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Uhh... (patiently)... Floyd was the one who actually fought Ginger. So (try to stay with me on this... it gets complicated)... Floyd would be the one to say what his easiest fight has been.

I'm actually looking forward these exchanges... as you continue to bury yourself and any shred of credibility you may have had on any subject.

Yeh.
    you said floyd said cj ross was on canelo's payroll. that is the claim i am asking about

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh.
    you said floyd said cj ross was on canelo's payroll. that is the claim i am asking about

I said that Floyd said the same thing as Leonard Ellerbe. That Ginger was his easiest fight of them all.

I was the one that said that CJ Ross was on Ginger's payroll. Either that or they were having some "close encounters."

Before you get off on a rant asking me to prove my claim...........

It was a hyperbole.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if the Mexican Mafia had "encouraged" Ross to be generous to Ginger on the scoring. Either way, it was the shittiest judging job in boxing history. And that's NOT a hyperbole.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh.

I said that Floyd said the same thing as Leonard Ellerbe. That Ginger was his easiest fight of them all.

I was the one that said that CJ Ross was on Ginger's payroll. Either that or they were having some "close encounters."

It was a hyperbole.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if the Mexican Mafia had "encouraged" Ross to be generous to Ginger on the scoring. Either way, it was the shittiest judging job in boxing history. And that's NOT a hyperbole.
    sorry i thought you were saying floyd made that claim. so just another exaggerated false statement from you as usual. i have seen worse scorecards & i don't agree that it was floyd's easiest fight

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh.

It was a hyperbole.

sorry i thought you were saying floyd made that claim. so just another exaggerated false statement from you as usual. i have seen worse scorecards & i don't agree that it was floyd's easiest fight

You'd have to take that up with Floyd, who happens to be the person who actually fought Ginger, and considers Ginger as his easiest fight.

I'd imagine he'd say something along the lines of... "Who the fukk are you to tell me what my easiest fight was?"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh.

It was a hyperbole.

You'd have to take that up with Floyd, who happens to be the person who actually fought Ginger, and considers Ginger as his easiest fight.

I'd imagine he'd say something along the lines of... "Who the fukk are you to tell me what my easiest fight was?"
    i just thought it might be something to discuss on the forum. fighters are always going to talk shit. for me a first round knockout is easier than going twelve rounds

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fighters and particularly Floyd do talk rubbish. He did not rate Ali as one of the greats in his interview because he considers himself the GOAT. Floyd and his employees wants to make more money from his victory over Canelo.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeh.

It was a hyperbole.

i just thought it might be something to discuss on the forum. fighters are always going to talk shit. for me a first round knockout is easier than going twelve rounds
    Not necessarily. You could be getting smashed out of sight and with 20 seconds to go in the round and throw a Hail Mary! Versus jogging around a ring and not getting touched and totally bossing a fight .
    Anyway like @TitoFan said , if Floyd says it’s his easiest fight, it’s his easiest fight.
    And if you don’t agree and in your opinion you don’t think it was his easiest fight, then you have to prove it! Tell me , how do you KNOW it wasn’t Floyd’s easiest fight?
    (See what I did there?)
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We're all ears...

Thread Information