Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Xi in China

Literally for years I’ve read people from other countries where trump had no impact on them going on and on and on about how bad and evil he is. Ok so be it he is gone now. Why does Xi get a pass from the world. We know he is committing genocide, forced sterilization, concentration camps, another study just released today. How does he get to do this and not get a mention? Seriously it’s like a massive perfectly committed distraction operation.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Xi in China

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Literally for years I’ve read people from other countries where trump had no impact on them going on and on and on about how bad and evil he is. Ok so be it he is gone now. Why does Xi get a pass from the world. We know he is committing genocide, forced sterilization, concentration camps, another study just released today. How does he get to do this and not get a mention? Seriously it’s like a massive perfectly committed distraction operation.
    Xi has slaughtered tens of thousands of Muslims in Urumqi

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IMO it is 2-fold
    1. Where People get their news from determines
    2. USA has never had a POTUS like this (one who called his allies weak, dishonest and indignant, places tariffs on allies?) aka Canada, Germany & France (one who lavished praises on dictators Putin-so smart, Jung Un- he writes me love letter and I want a military parade like his)

As for #1. At a quick glance here is what I noticed- I did a search on "How does the world view President Xi"
    The responses were as follows:

Views of Chinese President Xi Jinping vary greatly across the 34 surveyed countries.

A median of 45% say they lack confidence in the Chinese leader when it comes to world affairs.
    A median of 29% voice confidence in Xi,
    Six-in-ten Canadians and half of Americans give negative marks to Xi.

This is based on Pew research.

Based on the guy Donnie called smart, genius?

Here is Putin & Xi taking a boat ride together. Chillin. And here he is toasting him on his birthday! I wonder do we have a problem with Putin being cool with him? Or does it change based on who is POTUS?

For me, this means the dude Donnie dug, didn't dig him, but digs the dude who should catch more flack for being evil than Donnie. Problem is, USA never had that image.
    Seeing Xi do wicked stuff -seems to have made the world numb, but when the world heard USA POTUS call a continent ripe with shithole countries? Placed tariffs on allies. Pulls out of groups (only don supporters know why- the world doesnt watch FiX, I mean FOX, the world doesnt listen to Rush say pull out of this, pull out of that group)

When a USA POTUS calls someone's leader like Marcon or Merkel, weak or indignant the Donnie voter has a right to agree, but does the Donnie voter consider how that nation would respond?
    If someone in those 3 countries said he was evil, not sure they would be in the wrong. They are doing unto him as he did unto their leader(s). Talk shit about another country's leader.

IMO Al jazeera has been fair or just in their media toward him as well. Meaning I can find news on Xi were they reported on how Xi interrupted a $37bn business plan, when a Chinese citizen did a blunt assessment that was unfavorable toward China. They OUTTED Xi. i didnt find that unfavorable news about Xi from Newsmax or OAN, I found it from mainstream world media.

Story: China’s President Xi Jinping personally decided to pull the plug on Ant Group’s $37bn initial public offering
    Source: Al Jazeera
    Their source
    Wall Street Journal
    https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/20...oup-ipo-report

Quote: "Soon after Ma’s scathing speech, state regulators started compiling reports including one on how Ant had used digital financial products like Huabei, a virtual credit card service, to encourage poor and young people to build up debt."

Now as far as the previous poster dealt with murder - I am not sure where to take it. On one hand murder is murder. But to many in America, Muslims are terrorists and we have ample evidence on this board to prove it. I thought killing Muslims= eliminating the world of terrorists.

There is a specific group I've learned that Chinese Govt will use to justify (like the way Donald supporters regularly blamed Antifa & BLM, there go-to for racism.)

Well, East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) is that group. From my limited knowledge on the subject are the ones in question.
    Here is what makes this an ass out open problem: China says they are terrorists.
    Mike Pompeo from USA not only disagreed, he removed this group from the terror groups, why?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-20-2021 at 10:03 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here is another media source POV from the Hindu.com:
    https://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...le33046413.ece

Excerpt:
    United States said on Friday it had removed from its list of terror groups a shadowy faction regularly blamed by China to justify its harsh crackdown in the Muslim-majority Xinjiang region.

In the Federal Register, which publishes new US laws and rules, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said he was revoking the designation of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM) as a “terrorist organization.”

“ETIM was removed from the list because, for more than a decade, there has been no credible evidence that ETIM continues to exist,” a State Department spokesperson said.

So is China right they exist as a shadowy group? Or is Pompeo right? no they don't and as a result, innocent Muslims are being blamed and slaughtered in the process. Who would have known that in order for a Republican administration to find no evidence of Muslims terrorists...they would have to find them in a country not of their own.

So from Pew research, the UK, Al Jazeera, Hindu.com for starters they all seem to report when China does biz, when they F' up, but I admit I dont see or take the time to read their (opinion) columns if they have any.

That is my understanding of bias media- theoretically. When op-ed anchors, writers, have a bigger audience then the actual news anchors. then news is pushed out the way for a consensus.
    Right Wing media consensus is everybody hates Trump. Liberals are destroying America. Africa has shithole countries. China and Biden are $pals. Blacks are lazy and dont wanna work, unless Don is in office, then they're the beneficiaries of the lowest unemployment %---cause under Don, they finally wanted to work.

The world's consensus as I see it: The World hates his policies.
    Americans and specifically New Yorkers and Don's wife are the main ones who hate The Donald.

Don's followers IMO have rewritten the definition of hate. All one has to do is point out something he didnt do, like pass balance budgets, eliminate the deficit he ran on.
    When I point out The U.S. federal budget deficit is projected to reach a record of $3.3 trillion in 2020- I'm called a hater.
    When I point out Don as a Pimp and claim he is pimping his constituents by saying he would finance his own campaign, then doesnt and brags how much he raised, I am told that is a person who hates him.
    When I point out Don said he would repeal & replace ACA, but couldnt find in 2017 or 2018 a Majority House, Senate Republican to assist, that means I supposedly hate him.

I am confident there are plenty of people, leaders, countries that loathe him. But I wouldnt claim all people who hate him are without merit. All one has to do is frequent ANY thread here that has either Obama or Biden in it and one can see hate.

It is easy to spot those who hate Biden, but I wouldnt be so quick to say they are all without merit.
    Some have reason(s) that are rational, other irrational, so, too would I see the same in those who hate Xi- the man Don sat with at Mara Lago- while calling an airstrike to (kill) while eating what he described as "The Most Beautiful Piece of Cake"
    U.S. President Donald Trump told Fox News he was enjoying “the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake” when he ordered 59 missiles to rain down on Syria
    Supposedly to derail the means to stop chemical attacks, not to go in and take the chemical weapons we claimed to have been looking for since 2002.

I would fancy to see which nations, leaders, people that say the darndest things about Xi & why they either like him or look past his actions.

Last edited by SlimTrae; 01-20-2021 at 10:21 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wally you are making a case that suggests the populist right have morals not present in the center or on the left. That is not true though is it?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...m_campaign=bfa
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Wally you are making a case that suggests the populist right have morals not present in the center or on the left. That is not true though is it?

No I was just asking a question. Pretty clearly as well

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No I was asking why Xi gets a pass

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think anyone is giving him a past other then fellow populist wannabe dictators in the mould of Trump himself. It sound like lefty derangement syndrome to me. And your first statement about Trump and all the other Murdoch foot soldiers having no impact on others is just bollocks.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think anyone is giving him a past other then fellow populist wannabe dictators in the mould of Trump himself. It sound like lefty derangement syndrome to me. And your first statement about Trump and all the other Murdoch foot soldiers having no impact on others is just bollocks.
    I was wondering why so much outrage directed at trump and not Xi in so many spheres.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was wondering why so much outrage directed at trump and not Xi in so many spheres.
    I think Slim answered that question in his first post.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I think Slim answered that question in his first post.
    TLDR I need condensed shit for my adhd the correct answer is china has invaded most countries social media, news and film. They, in part, direct the narrative along with companies and governments wanting access to their market. You would disappear in China if you wrote the shit about Xi like people do trump. It really is quite stunning

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We know he is a bad man. We have Hong Kong to remind us about that.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But don’t you find it odd, silence from the world and the media.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You must be deaf, there is plenty of critics of him.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You must be deaf, there is plenty of critics of him.
    But seriously how sports, media and many aspects of government cow tow to China. You could dismiss what I’m saying if you wish but really it is not well published, I don’t see many threads here attacking him, I did make a few. In comparison to western leaders there is very little confrontation of Xi in the public sphere. There are numerous reasons for that but one is chinas infiltration of the west

Thread Information