Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michael Koncz & BuBoy Fernandez of Team Pac attack photographer (pictures inside)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Michael Koncz & BuBoy Fernandez of Team Pac attack photographer (pictures inside)

Every fighter with one of these massive entourages of hangers on, rah rah boys and team members create a possible incident where emotions are raw and nerves freyed. You don't need 20+ guys around you, you just don't. Before and after the fight it needs to be kept in check.

Photo journalists go through a process and have credentials to document the event..be it a guy named Dusty Trunks or Manny Pacquiao. Its a public specticle and what happens in the ring is fair game so if you can't keep your composure and need to start kicking people off the 'outside' of the ring sit your unstable pouty arse in the seats.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Michael Koncz & BuBoy Fernandez of Team Pac attack photographer (pictures inside)

Like I mentioned above in my original post.
    All the while Pac was the one doing the KO's it was OK.
    Get the fuck out of here...

Quote Originally Posted by DavilaJones View Post
    I agree I think it was just instinct to protect Pacquaio rather than anything else.
    @DavilaJones
    Protect him from a guy with a camera? Trying to do his job?

Quote Originally Posted by Second2None View Post
    People have to remember that buboy and pac go way back. Oh snap...if out rhymes it's real. Lol. Nah, but serious though...if my friend that I knew for pretty much all my life, I would of done the same. Protect my boy from everything else that's going on.
    @Second2None it could have been his mom and it still wouldn't make a difference. The photographer wasn't trying to kick him or hurt him. He was simply taking a picture of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimanuel Boogustus View Post
    I guess I never really stopped to think that taking a picture of someone who had been violently rendered unconcious was offensive.

I bet the camera man was thinking "if I could just get a good shot of his face..."
    @Jimanuel Boogustus

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    The same guys where snapping pics of Hatton, Cotto, ect after Manny steamrolled them.

He should be more worried about all the dummies who storm the ring while the doctors are trying to work instead of some camera guy on the apron.
    @Beanflicker my sentiments exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Every fighter with one of these massive entourages of hangers on, rah rah boys and team members create a possible incident where emotions are raw and nerves freyed. You don't need 20+ guys around you, you just don't. Before and after the fight it needs to be kept in check.

Photo journalists go through a process and have credentials to document the event..be it a guy named Dusty Trunks or Manny Pacquiao. Its a public specticle and what happens in the ring is fair game so if you can't keep your composure and need to start kicking people off the 'outside' of the ring sit your unstable pouty arse in the seats.
    @Spicoli I'm sure you remember the days when it was the trainer, the assistant & the cutman maybe one of his kids oh can't forget the towel & the bucket. But that was about it.
    Now guys wanna take 5 people working the corner, his boy from elementary, an artist, his manager & co manager, his barber, his pastor and the guy who dry cleans his clothes. It's fucken ridiculous.

Thread Information