Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Laila Ali VS Ann Wolfe . . . Who Would Win & Why ? ? ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Laila Ali VS Ann Wolfe . . . Who Would Win & Why ? ? ?

Who would win in ur option Laila Ali with 22 wins and (19 KO's) and 0 lose or Ann Wolfe with 22 wins (15 KO's) and 1 lose . . .

In my option would Laila beat Ann . . . Laila is exactly the better boxer and has the better record and Ann Wolfe is a good boxer too with some power but in my option she would never beat Ali maybe on a lucky punch . . .

Wow now i see that Wolfe got strong arms and she got bigger biceps then me hahah but that means nothing but not bad for a women . . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Laila Ali VS Ann Wolfe . . . Who Would Win & Why ? ? ?

The other girl could knock me the f out. She has bigger arms then I do lol, no disrespect. Laila would win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wolfe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Wolfe

But u dont tell why ? ? ? Pls tell us why Wolfe ? ? ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Because she could beat Rahman... Anyways I think Laila would win... People say she is just a name fighter, but she can take a shot and hits harder than anyone in the sport, and she isn't as ugly as Wolfe, and ugly people seem to be made uglier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rahman
    Wolfe

Because Laila is easy to get to on the inside. Most of Laila's opponents give ground and stand on the outside and let her throw punches so that she can reach them. The fighters give her that respect much like they gave Wladimer the same kind of respect. But she doesn't have anything to keep you back once you get on the inside, she is very easy to get to on the inside if you actually try, fighters against Laila try to counter from the outside and thats something you just don't do.

Ann Wolfe handles styles like Laila very well. She throws her right over their jab and doesn't worry about the right hand that is going to follow because her right hand reaches the opponent first. I think she could get inside easily on Lail and punish her body and Ann wouldn't take a step back. The only thing Ann would have to watch out for is an uppercut from Laila. But Laila wouldn't over power Wolfe either. Wolfe would beat Laila. Although Laila could win if she dug her uppercut.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rahman
    Wolfe

Because Laila is easy to get to on the inside. Most of Laila's opponents give ground and stand on the outside and let her throw punches so that she can reach them. The fighters give her that respect much like they gave Wladimer the same kind of respect. But she doesn't have anything to keep you back once you get on the inside, she is very easy to get to on the inside if you actually try, fighters against Laila try to counter from the outside and thats something you just don't do.

Ann Wolfe handles styles like Laila very well. She throws her right over their jab and doesn't worry about the right hand that is going to follow because her right hand reaches the opponent first. I think she could get inside easily on Lail and punish her body and Ann wouldn't take a step back. The only thing Ann would have to watch out for is an uppercut from Laila. But Laila wouldn't over power Wolfe either. Wolfe would beat Laila. Although Laila could win if she dug her uppercut.

See Ann Wolfe lost 1 times to Valerie Mahfood and beat her 1 times by UD . . . But Laila beat Mahfood 2 times by TKO easly . . .

We can see the quality from both Wolfe and Ali from how they handle with Madfood. . .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But Vonda Ward the Woman's Heavyweight Champion who was supposedly considered to potentially be Laila's toughest test(they were scheduled to fight) but Vonda is knocked out in one round by Wolfe and Laila doesn't fight Wolfe. Why?

What do you think of Leatiette Robinson?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But Vonda Ward the Woman's Heavyweight Champion who was supposedly considered to potentially be Laila's toughest test(they were scheduled to fight) but Vonda is knocked out in one round by Wolfe and Laila doesn't fight Wolfe. Why?

What do you think of Leatiette Robinson?
    Dont worry Laila Ali and Ann Wolfe will still fight soon . . . And we will see who will win . . .

And who is Leatiette Robinson pls ? ? ? I saw only Christine Robinson who got no contest with Wolfe and got TKO by 5 VS Laila . . .

Thread Information