Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Emmanule Steward in such a rush for Andy Lee to get KTFO by Pavlik?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Why is Emmanule Steward in such a rush for Andy Lee to get KTFO by Pavlik?

Every single time,I read about Andy Lee,it's Steward saying that Lee is ready to beat Pavlik,he'll beat Pavlik easy,he'll fight the winner of Pavlik-Duddy. I didn't think Lee was that good!!?

I think Steward still has some demons after his big mouth kept stating and re-stating that JT would KTFo Pavlik in 5,look at how that backfired.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why is Emmanule Steward in such a rush for Andy Lee to get KTFO by Pavlik?

You know Andy Lee looks good but I'm not sure if I'm totally sold on him.

Especially considering all the hype he gets from Steward.

Like that fight he had in Ireland, he was pretty good but he looks a bit open for right hands and he really needs to get some more experience, he really hasn't fought anybody. Also needs to cut down on the clowning after he gets hit, obviously didn't help Pavlik in the Taylor fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why is Emmanule Steward in such a rush for Andy Lee to get KTFO by Pavlik?

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo View Post
    Every single time,I read about Andy Lee,it's Steward saying that Lee is ready to beat Pavlik,he'll beat Pavlik easy,he'll fight the winner of Pavlik-Duddy. I didn't think Lee was that good!!?

I think Steward still has some demons after his big mouth kept stating and re-stating that JT would KTFo Pavlik in 5,look at how that backfired.
    I don't know but I've read the same garbage... Go fight Brian Vera...

Duddy might be a good fight for him but Pavlik will KTFO...

Have some rep.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldnt put to much weight on what emanuel steward is saying about his guy. I mean, for now im going to associate that with building confidence in your stable. Him going on the record saying lee will be able to go toe to toe with pavlik must give lee a semi-chub

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stewart is always talking Pavlik down . He must hold a grudge from when Pav destroyed Taylor with ease

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

really? because he was given pavlik props for starchin JT

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think steward sees something in pavlik, and just needs a fighter who can carry out his instructions and do what he thought taylor could have. I don't agree but that's what i think is going through his head
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't seen him fight yet, but there are a lot of boxing journalist who are calling him a future pound for pound champ.

El Kabong Guest

Andy Lee is a beast, he has fast hands, he's a southpaw, he's got length and he's got tons of power.

Here are some clips for those of you who haven't seen him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z_iC8TGQa8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2bPJQcDyu0

He's got a good style to give anyone trouble and he's going to be a champion, there's no doubt in my mind whether it's at 160 or 168 he's going to make lots of noise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the clips Lyle first time I've seen him in action he damn sure has alot of potential.
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Andy Lee is definitely IMO one of the right guys to beat Pavlik... I think he has better snap to his punch that Pavlik's average chin will not be able to handle, He's as tall as Pavlik, he's a far better tactician than Pavlik, and he is faster than Pavlik though he isn't a speed demon or anything.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post
    Andy Lee is definitely IMO one of the right guys to beat Pavlik... I think he has better snap to his punch that Pavlik's average chin will not be able to handle, He's as tall as Pavlik, he's a far better tactician than Pavlik, and he is faster than Pavlik though he isn't a speed demon or anything.
    While that maybe true Lee is very open to right hands which is Kelly Pavlik's best punch. And im not sure about Lee's punch resistance either, i think Lee has a lot of talent but there are still some unanswered questions about him, and until they are answered Pavlik KO's him at the moment.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    While that maybe true Lee is very open to right hands which is Kelly Pavlik's best punch. And im not sure about Lee's punch resistance either, i think Lee has a lot of talent but there are still some unanswered questions about him, and until they are answered Pavlik KO's him at the moment.
    He does have to fight some top opposition before he is thrown in with the big dogs but in my opinion he's ready for guys like Abraham and Winky Wright already.

Brian Vera will be walked through, I don't see that fight going very long at all.

El Kabong Guest

He does have to fight some top opposition before he is thrown in with Pavlik but in my opinion he's ready for guys like Abraham and Winky Wright already.

Brian Vera will be walked through, I don't see that fight going very long at all.

El Kabong Guest

He does have to fight some top opposition before he is thrown in with Pavlik but in my opinion he's ready for guys like Abraham and Winky Wright already.

Thread Information