Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default At least 59 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

The shooter and at least 20 of his victims are dead. Some of the more than 100 injured are in critical condition.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/914770738791321600

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At least 20 dead, 100 injured in Las Vegas shooting

Last I heard was 2 dead?

If Titofan was here this would be on the shooting thread.

El Kabong would say it is not the gun but the shooters/authorities fault.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My boss is in vegas at the moment, staying at the Bellagio or something, she was due to fly back today but all the flights have been cancelled at the minute.

If there was an all American bloke standing in the same room as the shooter with an even bigger gun then this obviously wouldn't have happened.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    My boss is in vegas at the moment, staying at the Bellagio or something, she was due to fly back today but all the flights have been cancelled at the minute.

If there was an all American bloke standing in the same room as the shooter with an even bigger gun then this obviously wouldn't have happened.
    Batman does not even use a gun, he would have taken him down.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is a video online of it. A crowd was enjoying a country concert and automatic gun fire breaks out. Horrible for people. It's a small price to pay for diversity and enrichment anywho

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

50 now reported dead

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel like I have to ask this to the members from America.

Some of you have been quite vocal on immigration leading to terrorism in the UK, and valid points have been made on that subject (whether everyone agrees with them is another story)

But my question is (obviously) relating to your gun laws, 100 people killed in 2 attacks in the space of 12 months.

Those two attacks (today's one and the one at the gay bar last year) have killed a hell of a lot more than the terrorist attacks in the UK during the same time period.

If you think we should close our borders to attempt to stop future attacks/radicalisation then is it not time the US amends it gun laws to save future attacks like this?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

OK

Some of you have been quite vocal on immigration leading to terrorism in the UK, and valid points have been made on that subject (whether everyone agrees with them is another story)

But my question is (obviously) relating to your gun laws, 100 people killed in 2 attacks in the space of 12 months.

Those two attacks (today's one and the one at the gay bar last year) have killed a hell of a lot more than the terrorist attacks in the UK during the same time period.

If you think we should close our borders to attempt to stop future attacks/radicalisation then is it not time the US amends it gun laws to save future attacks like this?
    Chicago has the strictest gun laws in America at the moment and 496 people have been shot and killed so far this year. Not by the police, not by 1 gunman, but because of gangland violence that for some reason will not be addressed.

The shooter had a fully automatic firearm IF he had it legally then that is likely a bureaucratic fuck up (highly unlikely) or he long walked this plan out, or something happened to him to break him. If he had it illegally (most likely) then he was breaking the law just by having that firearm on him. The problem then becomes how do you police such a thing? In interviews the brother said this guy "just snapped" I wouldn't begin to wonder about why, but he said "there's no political affiliation" with his shooting, but it simply will not matter because this WILL be politicized especially if this guy did not vote for Hillary.

Guns are the great equalizer and innocent people should not have their rights trampled on because some asshole up and decides to do something dumb.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Only an American with an automatic weapon can stop another American with an automatic weapon.
    If you took away everybody's guns who would stop the man with a gun?
    Guns are safe, and they keep people safer. America needs more guns to be safe from people with guns.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

OK

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in America at the moment and 496 people have been shot and killed so far this year. Not by the police, not by 1 gunman, but because of gangland violence that for some reason will not be addressed.

The shooter had a fully automatic firearm IF he had it legally then that is likely a bureaucratic fuck up (highly unlikely) or he long walked this plan out, or something happened to him to break him. If he had it illegally (most likely) then he was breaking the law just by having that firearm on him. The problem then becomes how do you police such a thing? In interviews the brother said this guy "just snapped" I wouldn't begin to wonder about why, but he said "there's no political affiliation" with his shooting, but it simply will not matter because this WILL be politicized especially if this guy did not vote for Hillary.

Guns are the great equalizer and innocent people should not have their rights trampled on because some asshole up and decides to do something dumb.
    WRONG.

Edward Woodward was the great Equalizer.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Only an American with an automatic weapon can stop another American with an automatic weapon.
    If you took away everybody's guns who would stop the man with a gun?
    Guns are safe, and they keep people safer. America needs more guns to be safe from people with guns.
    Guns DO keep people safe, but I guess you know better what with experience and all.

"If you took away everybody's guns".....yeah, that's not happening any time soon, but keep hoping and dreaming.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 66 dead, 575 injured....so far in Sin City

Sorry but these are the new numbers and it is only going to climb. I felt the thread title should reflect it more accurately. @Master

This is beyond horrificator stuff and a time of such increased insane danger coming from even harmless places now like a concert. I don't know if I want to go back this is beyond my wildest imagination I really could not believe it and still do not. I am afraid to say this but with over 575 now injured I would not be surprised if 25% of them will eventually succumb to their wounds so we are looking at maybe 200 dead here
    Last edited by brocktonblockbust; 10-03-2017 at 05:19 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 66 dead, 575 injured....so far in Sin City

The Bill of Rights in the Constitution guarantee that every American has the right to bear and own firearms. But I must say this now. At the time the Bill of Rights in the constitution was written we did not have mental illness we did not have schizophrenia to the extent we have it now we did not have people with intermittent explosive disorder to the extent that we have it now we did not have psychosis and psychotics running in the tens of Millions on psychoactive medication as we have now and people with issues as we have now and people with road rage as we have now. Therefore I believe this has to be the turning point now that since the population is so mentally ill how could they then be responsible enough to own firearms? I have long said that anyone who wants to be a boss or a parent should go through a rigorous psychiatric test so they do not pass on their psychological sickness is to their innocent young fragile children or two there workers in the office but I think I can extend that now to say that anyone who wants to own a firearm should be subject to extremely rigorous batteries and batteries and batteries of psychological and psychiatric tests over the course of twelve months before they can be approved

El Kabong Guest

Full auto costs $10,000+, requires deep FBI check; legal autos used 3 crimes since 1934....and when I say deep FBI check I mean DEEP. Also the ATF show up at your door unannounced every so often and audit your firearms down to how many magazines you have a serial numbers on the firearms. Under Hughes Amendment, only autos made/imported pre-’86 can be transferred. This raises price massively.

But some foreigners just believe you go up to a vending machine and out comes the gun you want.

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no guns
    no shootings
    no brainer

Thread Information