59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Last edited by El Kabong; Today at 01:11 PM.

🤠🍔🍟😆Screenshotted it, too late!
    So you captured that I cut the second video out of Slim's quote and added in the detail about the guy in the second video looking too young to have voted fro McCain 12 years ago?

Odd flex, but ok
    No, not at all. I Screenshotted "...mehhh, I nixed that 2nd video and just HAD to point out that teenagers can't have voted in 2008...😳...", Which I would have AGREED with, so not sure why you felt the need to re-word the original.

El Kabong Guest

So you captured that I cut the second video out of Slim's quote and added in the detail about the guy in the second video looking too young to have voted fro McCain 12 years ago?

Odd flex, but ok
    No, not at all. I Screenshotted "...mehhh, I nixed that 2nd video and just HAD to point out that teenagers can't have voted in 2008...😳...", Which I would have AGREED with, so not sure why you felt the need to re-word the original.
    Why didn't you just post the screenshot?

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Odd flex, but ok
    I did but when you hit "quote" it wiped it back out to a plain text.

El Kabong Guest

Odd flex, but ok
    I did but when you hit "quote" it wiped it back out to a plain text.
    Ooooookay? Seems odd.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Maybe a Trump hater will watch those and see & hear something different @TitoFan, you buy those vids?
    Here I was able to recreate the phenomenon.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You see the thing is....... I don't need to see ex-Trumpers explain why they've "changed their minds."

It's not like I was waiting to see or hear what anybody else said about Trump before I made up my own mind.

That's been my main point all along:

• What the mainstream media says about Trump doesn't matter to me.
    • What extreme leftists say about Trump doesn't matter to me.
    • What ex-Trumpers say about Trump doesn't matter to me.
    • What hysterical entertainment industry personalities say about Trump doesn't matter to me.
    • What lifelong Democrats with extremely radical views say about Trump doesn't matter to me.
    • What Trump's neighbor, friend, family member, etc say about Trump doesn't matter to me.

What matters to me is what comes directly from the horse's mouth.

And there's been enough of that to fill volumes upon volumes of transcripts.

I don't CARE what Obama did or didn't do back when he was President. Let history judge him as it should.

What I care about is what I hear and see Trump say.

No amount of babbling about Fake News this or Conspiracy that can ever change what Trump himself has said.

He promised to "drain the swamp." He's neck-deep in the swamp.

He promised to unite the people. He's driven as colossal a wedge between people as there has ever been. In fact.... he thrives on division. He creates it. He stokes the fires. He gloats about it.

He promised to build a wall on the Mexican border.

Let's stop there for a minute.

I myself have NEVER cared for, nor thought that was a good idea.

I've always maintained there are better, less expensive ways to control such a border. This isn't the Middle Ages, when moats and crocodiles were all the rage.

And yet..... billions of dollars later..... the wall is still largely un-built. A monument to Trump's grandiose, "put-your-name-on-it", self-aggrandizing, horrendous lack of leadership.

Biden may be a bumbling fool..... but they're BOTH equally old and equally mentally unstable.

The difference between the two is that Biden can be counted on to yield to wiser voices when he has to.

Trump wasn't born with that chip, and instead claims he knows more about everything than anybody. A dangerous egocentric psychological disability that is hugely detrimental to the country.

El Kabong Guest

So you won't even humor me? I mean I know full well you don't like Trump, I think we all have gotten that idea. That is why I asked you specifically if you buy those folks in the video as "former Trump voters"....that's all.

I mean obviously if you don't care to do that that's fine perhaps someone else will take a gander.

If there's a similar version for Trump I'd take a look! I'd want to see if it was real or real enough to fool me or just more pandering.

For example, many of you have heard tell of the McCloskey's. The couple in St. Louis that have been charged with brandishing firearms on "peaceful protesters" (who just happened to break down a giant gate....but I digress) apparently that couple is going to be speaking at the Republican Convention in favor of Donald Trump https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...o-speak-at-rnc ....I mean I believe THOSE folks are voting Trump just given their current situation.

I just have a hard time believing you vote for someone "hoping they change" or "just because they're a Republican which is my party but no longer is" and you go to Democrat. I mean I find it dubious it's like "I was a DIE HARD Cowboys fan, I LOVED them! But then they didn't fire Jason Garrett fast enough so now I'm all 'Hail To The Redskins!' "......it makes NO sense. "I used to be all Go Mets! But then I was all Go Braves! I mean obviously, who wouldn't be?"

Just makes no sense to me, but hey maybe it's just me.

If anyone cares to have a hard look at those vids and report back, be my guest, I'm quite intrigued as to everyone else's opinions.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I watched both of those videos and I can't keep myself out of this topic any longer only posting on the boxing forum until recently. The ferver leading up to this election is making it impossible not to participate in these discussions on other threads on this boxing website.

The young guy from southern California looks sincere to me. It is not like he was voting for someone (DJT) and waiting for him to change okay I felt clearly he was saying that the bravado at the beginning of DJT campaign was just part of the whole marketing and promotion but that once that was over he believed DJT would cool that part down a little bit and get down to business. I believe these are ex DJT supporters and I have no reason to disbelieve it because of how sincere they spoke and express themself. The first video that guy looked to be a little bit full of himself but the second guy from California looked really legitimate to me. DJT has done some good and some bad. Inishally I thought border security was good. The wall is good. I don't like DJT signature on my stimulus check. He shows off too much.

That's my two cents.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So you won't even humor me? I mean I know full well you don't like Trump, I think we all have gotten that idea. That is why I asked you specifically if you buy those folks in the video as "former Trump voters"....that's all.

I mean obviously if you don't care to do that that's fine perhaps someone else will take a gander.

If there's a similar version for Trump I'd take a look! I'd want to see if it was real or real enough to fool me or just more pandering.

For example, many of you have heard tell of the McCloskey's. The couple in St. Louis that have been charged with brandishing firearms on "peaceful protesters" (who just happened to break down a giant gate....but I digress) apparently that couple is going to be speaking at the Republican Convention in favor of Donald Trump https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...o-speak-at-rnc ....I mean I believe THOSE folks are voting Trump just given their current situation.

I just have a hard time believing you vote for someone "hoping they change" or "just because they're a Republican which is my party but no longer is" and you go to Democrat. I mean I find it dubious it's like "I was a DIE HARD Cowboys fan, I LOVED them! But then they didn't fire Jason Garrett fast enough so now I'm all 'Hail To The Redskins!' "......it makes NO sense. "I used to be all Go Mets! But then I was all Go Braves! I mean obviously, who wouldn't be?"

Just makes no sense to me, but hey maybe it's just me.

If anyone cares to have a hard look at those vids and report back, be my guest, I'm quite intrigued as to everyone else's opinions.

Ok @El Kabong .............

I went ahead and picked the Eric from California video to watch.

Within the first 30 seconds, he said things like:

He voted for Trump in 2016 because he felt Trump was "chosen by God."

All those racist, sexist things Trump was always saying..... Eric thought (cough).................... "he didn't really mean it."

The Topper:

Eric thought once Trump took office he would (gag)................... "act Presidential."

Again..... and I will make a recording if I have to.................. I care absolutely ZILCH what others say about Trump. And that includes ex-Trumpers.

All that tells me is the number of people in the country who don't know how to vote.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

probably the reason no one wants to join your video chats
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ol Walter sounds a bit familiar in my small circle...toxic leadership. Just a handful of lifelong conservatives good friends I may not always agree with and vice versa but of four just one will again cast a vote for the man. Break the proven wreck down to the bare frame and build back, both Country and party.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Lemme guess Mexico will pay for the bail

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Bannon hasn't been in the Administration for a few years. What he does on his own is his business same with Cohen

Thread Information