Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-ce...data=realyield

How much interest a year America has to pay to borrow money that they never have to pay back. The minus number in front of the rates means that investors pay this rate every year to lend money to the US government. So the government can spend trillions on infrastructure and digging out of the current mess, get paid a yearly fee to do so, and never have to pay the money back. And the GOP will block this until there's another Republican in office.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like they're cutting the Kraken Tamer loose in hopes that should, it won't, the fever dream of this going to SCOTUS with their 1-31 Court record happens she won't sabotage any modicum of respectability they can muster. Too late. She and Rudy are nuttier than Chinese chicken salad and were literally laughed out of Court. This is all but concluded and I do believe that any skepticism, hesitation or real concern middle of the road voters had about Trump in a second Term has been fully confirmed by his inexcusable unconstitutional conduct post election. Honestly, it's sad man. This has been a very eye opening experience in regards to Country before party.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Sounds like they're cutting the Kraken Tamer loose in hopes that should, it won't, the fever dream of this going to SCOTUS with their 1-31 Court record happens she won't sabotage any modicum of respectability they can muster. Too late. She and Rudy are nuttier than Chinese chicken salad and were literally laughed out of Court. This is all but concluded and I do believe that any skepticism, hesitation or real concern middle of the road voters had about Trump in a second Term has been fully confirmed by his inexcusable unconstitutional conduct post election. Honestly, it's sad man. This has been a very eye opening experience in regards to Country before party.

34 now. It seems that Trump supporters think that they're going to get to the Supreme Court and produce a load of evidence that will give the election to Trump. It's a brilliant strategy apart from the fact that the Supreme Court won't touch any of these bullshit cases, there's no mechanism for introducing new evidence in the appelate court system and they don't have any evidence. Apart from those three things they're looking good.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

34 now. It seems that Trump supporters think that they're going to get to the Supreme Court and produce a load of evidence that will give the election to Trump. It's a brilliant strategy apart from the fact that the Supreme Court won't touch any of these bullshit cases, there's no mechanism for introducing new evidence in the appelate court system and they don't have any evidence. Apart from those three things they're looking good.
    Knew Rudy was talking with a mouth full of marbles when he had his parking lot jamboree. "There's massive fraud..and Joe Frazier is still voting in Pa" . We just need to move on as a Country. Those who still believe in that. Collect our teeth, ice our bruises and move the feck on. Evictions, small business implosions, food lines and pandemics wait for no one time we get serious about it and get our heads out of our arses.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Knew Rudy was talking with a mouth full of marbles when he had his parking lot jamboree. "There's massive fraud..and Joe Frazier is still voting in Pa" . We just need to move on as a Country. Those who still believe in that. Collect our teeth, ice our bruises and move the feck on. Evictions, small business implosions, food lines and pandemics wait for no one time we get serious about it and get our heads out of our arses.

1-36 now.

Trump isn't covering himself in glory here. Good job he's just about to reveal the truth about the deep state and have them all arrested or this could get darkly funny over the next few weeks:

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status...53608885743619

The military did a good job of keeping out of it. Kepp scrolling with this one:

https://twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/stat...98692548431872

And this is how you handle a pandemic. Doing it this way has allowed the entire country the, uh, freedom to live an entirely normal life since last April. Full sports stadiums and everything:

https://twitter.com/thatalicewu/stat...87079708893184

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm worried guys.

It's been at least 25-30 posts and I haven't seen @NoSavingByTheBell come in and claim that Trump is going to win and... "just you wait."

Maybe it's the fact that states have falling in line like dominoes certifying Biden's win and each putting one more nail on the Trump "election fraud" fraud coffin.

I feel like at least one of us has to help a brother out.

NoSaving... never fear.

Word on the street is that the Trump legal team (what's left of it) is about to blow the lid off the most massive, convoluted, election manipulation mastermind plot in history.

It's not over, bro.

As we speak, a final push is being put together to invalidate the over 6 million vote difference between Biden and Trump.

If all else fails, Trump can always handcuff himself to the bed post and refuse to leave the White House.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1-36 now.

Trump isn't covering himself in glory here. Good job he's just about to reveal the truth about the deep state and have them all arrested or this could get darkly funny over the next few weeks:

And this is how you handle a pandemic. Doing it this way has allowed the entire country the, uh, freedom to live an entirely normal life since last April. Full sports stadiums and everything:

I have some concerns about the direction Biden may go in regards to a National 'lockdown' but that's largely based on a couple of his previous statements yet to be implemented. The thought of Federal authority overriding State Governors "if needed we'll go over them to Mayors, Sheriffs etc" regarding masks and social distancing 'rules' is not how we do things. That won't go well. Then again we are so far behind the ball on this that our laziness and failure to address Covid early on has forced us into a corner in a way. The pure raw politicization has hardened stances based on idiotic catch phrases and sound bites rather than Science, common sense and a cohesive plan of action and one cannot deny that Trump failed to lead in the slightest. I understand our righteousness and our virtues and freedom are paramount to the individual but I also think people yelling "tyranny I tell you, cannot take my Freedom" at wearing mask in public sound like fools while they cheer on an active effort from the highest office in the land to over turn a valid open free democratic election because they don't like the result. The terminology has gone over the rails. Locally we were under a "lockdown" that in no way was a lockdown. China had drones patrolling City blocks ffs. Didn't they cordon off complete blocks of Apartments in Australia, no entry no exit? With our Freedoms come responsibility. Basically at the start much of this getting a leg up on this pandemic boiled down to common sense, respect for self and neighbors and common courtesy. We couldn't even handle that and instead it devolved into a sporting event, we put blinders on and choose sides. Falsely.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1-36 now.

I have some concerns about the direction Biden may go in regards to a National 'lockdown' but that's largely based on a couple of his previous statements yet to be implemented. The thought of Federal authority overriding State Governors "if needed we'll go over them to Mayors, Sheriffs etc" regarding masks and social distancing 'rules' is not how we do things. That won't go well. Then again we are so far behind the ball on this that our laziness and failure to address Covid early on has forced us into a corner in a way. The pure raw politicization has hardened stances based on idiotic catch phrases and sound bites rather than Science, common sense and a cohesive plan of action and one cannot deny that Trump failed to lead in the slightest. I understand our righteousness and our virtues and freedom are paramount to the individual but I also think people yelling "tyranny I tell you, cannot take my Freedom" at wearing mask in public sound like fools while they cheer on an active effort from the highest office in the land to over turn a valid open free democratic election because they don't like the result. The terminology has gone over the rails. Locally we were under a "lockdown" that in no way was a lockdown. China had drones patrolling City blocks ffs. Didn't they cordon off complete blocks of Apartments in Australia, no entry no exit? With our Freedoms come responsibility. Basically at the start much of this getting a leg up on this pandemic boiled down to common sense, respect for self and neighbors and common courtesy. We couldn't even handle that and instead it devolved into a sporting event, we put blinders on and choose sides. Falsely.

The damage has been done, and no matter which direction you turn... it'll be second-guessed by infinity x infinity. If he locks everything down, he's destroying the country. If he doesn't, he's destroying the country. You hit the nail on the head with this... "Then again we are so far behind the ball on this that our laziness and failure to address Covid early on has forced us into a corner in a way."

And who's fault is that? Who was in charge during that whole time? Biden will get scorched no matter what he does... which leads me back to the question I posed on another thread weeks ago. Why on Earth would Biden want to be President? COVID has been handled worse in the States than in almost any other country. Trump is leaving behind a sky-high stack of dirty dishes... and the truly sad part is that he still has his supporters cheering him on.

"Science?" WTF is that? The country just threw out a President that knew more about virology, pandemics, COVID (and dozens of other scientific fields) than all the health experts combined. Professionals with the "wrong" answer were muzzled, ridiculed, or both. Almost half the population of the U.S. now believes that anything that doesn't literally shout "HERE I AM" is a hoax. It's a hoax-driven society now. COVID is a hoax. The elections were a hoax. All problems are dismissed by that all-important term.

I don't expect miracles from Biden. He wouldn't have been my choice for Democratic candidate to begin with. Add to that his age and the mountain of opposition that will hinder his every step... and it's a no-win situation from the get-go.

I've actually seen more than just a few comments on Facebook to the tune of "It's payback time. You just wait, Joe Biden." American democracy at its finest.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

USA need to get into a lock down to take back control of the virus immediately. As you have said it has been badly handled and led to many more deaths than there should have been.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

1-36 now.

The damage has been done, and no matter which direction you turn... it'll be second-guessed by infinity x infinity. If he locks everything down, he's destroying the country. If he doesn't, he's destroying the country. You hit the nail on the head with this... "Then again we are so far behind the ball on this that our laziness and failure to address Covid early on has forced us into a corner in a way."

And who's fault is that? Who was in charge during that whole time? Biden will get scorched no matter what he does... which leads me back to the question I posed on another thread weeks ago. Why on Earth would Biden want to be President? COVID has been handled worse in the States than in almost any other country. Trump is leaving behind a sky-high stack of dirty dishes... and the truly sad part is that he still has his supporters cheering him on.

"Science?" WTF is that? The country just threw out a President that knew more about virology, pandemics, COVID (and dozens of other scientific fields) than all the health experts combined. Professionals with the "wrong" answer were muzzled, ridiculed, or both. Almost half the population of the U.S. now believes that anything that doesn't literally shout "HERE I AM" is a hoax. It's a hoax-driven society now. COVID is a hoax. The elections were a hoax. All problems are dismissed by that all-important term.

I don't expect miracles from Biden. He wouldn't have been my choice for Democratic candidate to begin with. Add to that his age and the mountain of opposition that will hinder his every step... and it's a no-win situation from the get-go.

I've actually seen more than just a few comments on Facebook to the tune of "It's payback time. You just wait, Joe Biden." American democracy at its finest.
    Can't argue with any of it well said. We've managed to convince ourselves we have a say in dangerous realities that ultimately will have no discrimination to who they decimate. Pandemics..sabotage and breakdown of democratic norms and rule of law..both will take us all down equally. Some want that literal fall, tear us down to the bare frame in the name of and for 'individual-1'. But it sure seems like just a few months ago it was the rock tossers graffiti taggers and firework throwers who welcomed and worked towards our destruction. Oops
    Last edited by Spicoli; 11-25-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

1-36 now.

Can't argue with any of it well said. We've managed to convince ourselves we have a say in dangerous realities that ultimately will have no discrimination to who they decimate. Pandemics..sabotage and breakdown of democratic norms and rule of law..both will take us all down equally. Some want that literal fall, tear us down to the bare frame in the name of and for 'individual-1'. But it sure seems like just a few months ago it was the rock tossers graffiti taggers and firework throwers who welcomed and worked towards our destruction. Oops

It's a little bit asymmetric though. On one side you had nationwide protests which were almost all peaceful and which even the other side couldn't criticise too much, see the wave of corporations agreeing, GOP politicians queuing up to support racial justice, Confederate names coming off military bases and so on. So almost all peaceful protest aimed at reforming the existing system. A very small number of bad actors whose number and effect was blown up out of all proportion.

On the other side budding authoritarianism, from the top down it's give us what we want or we'll destroy the existing system. If the election had been closer in a few states than it was and half a dozen local pols had gone along with what Trump wanted imagine what we'd be looking at now.

El Kabong Guest

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

President Trump isn't going to tip his hand via the media because the media are in on this and they have been from the very begining. See Kirkland's boy David Corn for that Steele Dossier scoop! FoxNews pivoted and they're no better now than the others calling Arizona before even CNN did.

I can tell people what I think, but it won't matter because you're upset with Trump, you see his actions as unnecessary and harmful, I see them as allowing things to play out as they are needed to. Donald Trump said from the beginning "Mail in ballots are susceptible to mass fraud", AG Barr seconded that, and I'm of the belief that they've allowed the Democrats enough rope to hang themselves. They're not going to make the allegations without the receipts. But again, I can tell you until I'm blue in the face, you're just going to be upset by it.

Which is why I'll just wait and watch...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.
    Barr’s comments, in an interview with the The Associated Press, contradict the concerted effort by Trump, his boss, to subvert the results of last month’s voting and block President-elect Joe Biden from taking his place in the White House.

https://apnews.com/article/election-...1a9061a6c7f49d

Oh dear. They lost the receipts Lyle. Only two documented cases of voter fraud so far. Trump is 1-39 in court so far and on course to lose over fifty cases before he gets booted out of the White House. So much losing. This is looking pretty good for the deep state right now.

I have to say Lyle this would be the perfect moment for Trump to drop the hammer and start all the deep state arrests. If it doesn't happen soon I'm going to start questioning whether Q is real or not.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 12-02-2020 at 04:15 AM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Idiot.

Thread Information