Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

View Poll Results: How will you vote in the 2019 UK general election?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Conservative

2 33.33%
  • Labour

2 33.33%
  • SDP

0 0%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Plaid Cymru

0 0%
  • Scottish National Party

1 16.67%
  • Brexit Party

0 0%
  • Monster Raving Loony Party

1 16.67%
  • Another Party Not Listed

0 0%
  • Will not vote

0 0%
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UK General Election

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Fuck off with your lame Brexit analogy. You sound like a 10yr old. You don't understand democracy and you sure as hell don't respect my country so fuck off and troll someone who may well class you as an adult. You have been indulged for years, but the truth is you are not worth the effort.

This is a General Election not a referendum on peoples opinions. You seem to tune out or fail to comprehend basic stuff that has been said ,in some vane attempt to get the answer YOU want.

You have no interest in the truth, or Justice but then you are a fascist so why would you?
    There you go again with that cool calm demeanor

Yeah, you really respect your country . You respect it so much you think the culture of your country is just an amalgamation of other cultures and not one on it's own. You're a self hating Brit who is dying to be European at any cost.

When the government says it will accept and implement the result of the referendum then it's no longer a mere "referendum".

Oh I'm back to being a fascist now am I, just the other day I was a Commie....doesn't much matter to me what names you call me. I've kind of got to dismiss them all given....you know, your whole deal.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Question.....if you vote and Labour wins hands down no question about it....how would you respond if Corbyn wasn't allowed to be Prime Minister for 3-4 years?

It's just a hypothetical, so let's not get all upset about an innocent question shall we, thanks
    I get what you were trying to say now that you have explained it to me.

Brexit should have happened but the Tories messed it up for 3 1/2 years. This is their last chance to make it happen, but it is a bad and rushed deal that Boris is selling.

Austerity is the bigger issue for me.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off with your lame Brexit analogy. You sound like a 10yr old. You don't understand democracy and you sure as hell don't respect my country so fuck off and troll someone who may well class you as an adult. You have been indulged for years, but the truth is you are not worth the effort.

This is a General Election not a referendum on peoples opinions. You seem to tune out or fail to comprehend basic stuff that has been said ,in some vane attempt to get the answer YOU want.

You have no interest in the truth, or Justice but then you are a fascist so why would you?
    There you go again with that cool calm demeanor

Yeah, you really respect your country . You respect it so much you think the culture of your country is just an amalgamation of other cultures and not one on it's own. You're a self hating Brit who is dying to be European at any cost.

When the government says it will accept and implement the result of the referendum then it's no longer a mere "referendum".

Oh I'm back to being a fascist now am I, just the other day I was a Commie....doesn't much matter to me what names you call me. I've kind of got to dismiss them all given....you know, your whole deal.

You know fuck all about your own culture and even less about me, that much is clear. I love being British but you seem to think that you get to define what that means without knowing anything at all about the last 500 yrs of British Culture let alone what went before that. You know nothing about very much at all. Look at the despicable way you talk about OUR country as though your voice is of equal importance despite never having set foot on these shores. Your arrogance knows no bounds. I pity anyone that has to put up with you away from a keyboard. You must be insufferable.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Question.....if you vote and Labour wins hands down no question about it....how would you respond if Corbyn wasn't allowed to be Prime Minister for 3-4 years?

It's just a hypothetical, so let's not get all upset about an innocent question shall we, thanks

Brexit should have happened but the Tories messed it up for 3 1/2 years. This is their last chance to make it happen, but it is a bad and rushed deal that Boris is selling.

Thank you for your calm and relaxed response @Master ....perhaps you could teach some posters a lesson in DISCUSSION vs someone just attacking a person for asking a simple question.

El Kabong Guest

You know fuck all about your own culture
    Oh really?

and even less about me, that much is clear.
    I know enough about you.

I love being British
    Do you? Do you really?

but you seem to think that you get to define what that means without knowing anything at all about the last 500 yrs of British Culture let alone what went before that.
    OK then, please expound on the parts of British culture which you so love Don't be afraid to get specific

You know nothing about very much at all. Look at the despicable way you talk about OUR country as though your voice is of equal importance despite never having set foot on these shores. Your arrogance knows no bounds. I pity anyone that has to put up with you away from a keyboard. You must be insufferable.
    If you say I don't know much, I guess it must be.

Do I speak despicably about Britain or what is happening to Britain? If I speak ill of Britain then surely you must assume I speak ill of EVERY nation as I'm rather consistent in what I am not a fan of which would be basically SJW ideals and policies which I see as suicidal.

My people are from the UK and I'll eventually get over there....maybe we can have a meet up then I mean you've still got to "lamp me one" right?

Thanks again for the very personal insults. I'll just chalk those up to your "nature"

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thank you for your calm and relaxed response @Master ....perhaps you could teach some posters a lesson in DISCUSSION vs someone just attacking a person for asking a simple question.

You keep pretending that because I care passionately about my country, it's history, art, culture, rites and traditions and am actively and fully engaged in spreading that love and educating others about it, that you can trump it all with your own ignorant feelings about what you think constitutes being British. It would be like me telling you what it means to be an American, or what is tied up with coming from your county, or your family background, but I don't think you love your country, or yourself, or your heritage, in any tangible way whatsoever. It seems like a coat you like to wear, or a veneer or varnish that is so thin and watery, you can apply it to give an impression of depth, but any close examination of it and it evaporates.

You are to all intents an purposes a simpleton who can do nothing much more than troll, because you have never really put the effort in to do much else. Look at you here on the day of the UK General Election trying to ingratiate yourself by fostering resentment and hate and bigging up the idea of dividing people. What on earth can you get from being such a snide and insidious obnoxious bastard? I thought people form the South were known for their manners?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is 4pm where you are. You really don't have a job do you? after all these years of giving it the big "I AM' you haven't actually done anything. Priceless
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

You keep pretending that because I care passionately about my country, it's history, art, culture, rites and traditions and am actively and fully engaged in spreading that love and educating others about it, that you can trump it all with your own ignorant feelings about what you think constitutes being British. It would be like me telling you what it means to be an American, or what is tied up with coming from your county, or your family background, but I don't think you love your country, or yourself, or your heritage, in any tangible way whatsoever. It seems like a coat you like to wear, or a veneer or varnish that is so thin and watery, you can apply it to give an impression of depth, but any close examination of it and it evaporates.

You are to all intents an purposes a simpleton who can do nothing much more than troll, because you have never really put the effort in to do much else. Look at you here on the day of the UK General Election trying to ingratiate yourself by fostering resentment and hate and bigging up the idea of dividing people. What on earth can you get from being such a snide and insidious obnoxious bastard? I thought people form the South were known for their manners?
    Mmmm consider the "love" spread man

I asked a question, Master was gracious enough to answer and he did so without personal attack and I thanked him for his response. You on the other hand are STILL not answering and STILL slinging personal insults at me.

I'd respond in kind, but what would be the purpose of that? I'd rather you not wind yourself up so that you demolish anything good in the forum. If you don't want to communicate with me, by all means, don't. We've had this back and forth many times before, I'd suggest you make a cup of tea and settle yourself down a bit, but hey, you do you, maybe this time will be a different outcome for you

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mmmm consider the "love" spread man

I asked a question, Master was gracious enough to answer and he did so without personal attack and I thanked him for his response. You on the other hand are STILL not answering and STILL slinging personal insults at me.

I'd respond in kind, but what would be the purpose of that? I'd rather you not wind yourself up so that you demolish anything good in the forum. If you don't want to communicate with me, by all means, don't. We've had this back and forth many times before, I'd suggest you make a cup of tea and settle yourself down a bit, but hey, you do you, maybe this time will be a different outcome for you

Why don't you get the fuck out of the UK Election thread then? There are literally thousands of others you can go and pollute. I answered your question but as usual, because you didn't like the answer you ignored it. I am guessing for your entire life you have been used to being able to manipulate people in order to get out of having to do anything yourself. That isn't going to work here. You don't earn special treatment by posting more than anyone else. This is like a communist utopia here brother. We are all equal at Saddo and nobody gets to insist anything of others posters, or has the right to make numbered lists and demand answers and nobody gets to insist that they be crowned King of anything (there is a tiara).

The British people will decide. Not you. Not Trump. Not PJW. Have a little respect for once.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

45 minutes to go. Fucking hell . Come on Jezza.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the meantime here are some Doggos

https://www.vox.com/world/2019/12/12...lling-stations
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

326 seats needed for clear overall majority
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not staying up for the result. I will see what happens when I wake up tomorrow.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

El Kabong Guest

Shot
    Why don't you get the fuck out of the UK Election thread then?
    Chaser
    We are all equal at Saddo and nobody gets to insist anything of others posters

As for your "I answered your question but as usual, because you didn't like the answer you ignored it"
    I care passionately about my country, it's history, art, culture, rites and traditions and am actively and fully engaged in spreading that love and educating others about it,
    That is extremely generic, and on MANY occasions you've said that British culture is basically a bunch of cultures from other nations. You're welcome to deny it though.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am not staying up for the result. I will see what happens when I wake up tomorrow.

The Exit Polls are suggesting razor close but I think by 6am it will be clear. Maybe clear as early as 3am.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information