Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  47
Dislikes Dislikes:  1

View Poll Results: How will you vote in the 2019 UK general election?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Conservative

2 33.33%
  • Labour

2 33.33%
  • SDP

0 0%
  • Green Party

0 0%
  • Plaid Cymru

0 0%
  • Scottish National Party

1 16.67%
  • Brexit Party

0 0%
  • Monster Raving Loony Party

1 16.67%
  • Another Party Not Listed

0 0%
  • Will not vote

0 0%
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 UK General Election

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 2019 UK General Election

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    326 seats needed for clear overall majority
    I am not staying up for the result. I will see what happens when I wake up tomorrow.

The Exit Polls are suggesting razor close but I think by 6am it will be clear. Maybe clear as early as 3am.
    Where have you got that? the exit polls aren't due until 10.

I can't believe that it is as close as what people are saying, just a few weeks ago Bozza was running away with it

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Shot
    Why don't you get the fuck out of the UK Election thread then?
    Chaser
    We are all equal at Saddo and nobody gets to insist anything of others posters

As for your "I answered your question but as usual, because you didn't like the answer you ignored it"
    I care passionately about my country, it's history, art, culture, rites and traditions and am actively and fully engaged in spreading that love and educating others about it,
    That is extremely generic, and on MANY occasions you've said that British culture is basically a bunch of cultures from other nations. You're welcome to deny it though.

Firstly I don't owe you anything. Secondly, could you even begin to entertain for one second the possibility that I might well know a bit more about this island and it's culture and traditions and history than you? Because if you have already made up your mind then nothing is going to convince you. Here is not the place to go into it. Already you have hijacked a thread about something that will change the entire future history of the UK. It's all good because your true colours have been shown, but this is not about you.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tories to win according to the Exit polls with a projected 368 seats

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I am not staying up for the result. I will see what happens when I wake up tomorrow.

The Exit Polls are suggesting razor close but I think by 6am it will be clear. Maybe clear as early as 3am.

I can't believe that it is as close as what people are saying, just a few weeks ago Bozza was running away with it

I can't reveal my sources I think that the reaction to not just the Tory bullshit, but the condescending way they have treated the electorate, is a two edged sword. So no doubt many people who would not usually vote Tory have in order to get Brexit done (even though it would take 7 years at least with Johnson) have turned out in huge numbers, and that has prompted a lot of younger voters and people who would never usually vote on the extreme left (anarchists etc) to go and vote to give the Tories a bloody nose and to register a protest against what they see as a broken system.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't reveal my sources I think that the reaction to not just the Tory bullshit, but the condescending way they have treated the electorate, is a two edged sword. So no doubt many people who would not usually vote Tory have in order to get Brexit done (even though it would take 7 years at least with Johnson) have turned out in huge numbers, and that has prompted a lot of younger voters and people who would never usually vote on the extreme left (anarchists etc) to go and vote to give the Tories a bloody nose and to register a protest against what they see as a broken system.
    Might wanna have a word with your sources cuz it isn't razor close at all, if it goes this way then it is the biggest labour defeat in recent times

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jezza will have to resign if these results are correct, absolutely no way he can try and claim any kind of victory following this

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm a little confused about why The Conservatives have, exhaustingly, shared a photo in which they appear to have deliberately misspelled Brexit....has this been a common theme during the campaign? Because if so, to me it seems to be a strategy to get people to share their content accidentally.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pro-EU campaign group Best For Britain claimed at 8pm GMT that 50,000 people in so-called target seats have been using GetVoting.org with just a few hours to go until polling stations close.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's do you think about that's pro-Labour TikTok videos? Jeremy seem to really like those thing.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    For YOUR sake I'll tune out your personal attacks.

If Labour won hands down why would Corbyn not be allowed to be Prime Minister? It is not a referendum on people's opinions, it is a General Election in which parties and MP's are elected.
    Yes, and if your votes were (this is the HYPOTHETICAL part here) not paid attention to, what would be your response.

Now I can INFER from your response already, but I'd rather you directly respond. If you don't wish to, I'll just fall back on what I inferred from your response which is you'd be angry out of your mind and ready to take to the streets in a violent/hostile manner.....to which I'd also add that you'd RIGHTLY feel that way.

Fuck off with your lame Brexit analogy. You sound like a 10yr old. You don't understand democracy and you sure as hell don't respect my country so fuck off and troll someone who may well class you as an adult. You have been indulged for years, but the truth is you are not worth the effort.

This is a General Election not a referendum on peoples opinions. You seem to tune out or fail to comprehend basic stuff that has been said ,in some vane attempt to get the answer YOU want.

You have no interest in the truth, or Justice but then you are a fascist so why would you?
    What a man child. Grow the fuck up. Jesus.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Might wanna have a word with your sources cuz it isn't razor close at all, if it goes this way then it is the biggest labour defeat in recent times

It looks grim according to the exit poll that is for sure. Fucking horrendous potentially.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tories to win according to the Exit polls with a projected 368 seats
    Good. At least Brexit in some form. It is a start. Needs to be a much better 'deal' though. Too soft with the EU really.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Labour have fucked this massively, people voted to leave the EU and the Tories were the only party that were sticking up for democracy, the whole thing about putting it back to the people isn't what people wanted, people didn't vote for the Tories they voted for Brexit and they voted because Labour have one of the most easily detestable leaders possible and they couldn't stand the thought of him being in charge.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Labour have fucked this massively, people voted to leave the EU and the Tories were the only party that were sticking up for democracy, the whole thing about putting it back to the people isn't what people wanted, people didn't vote for the Tories they voted for Brexit and they voted because Labour have one of the most easily detestable leaders possible and they couldn't stand the thought of him being in charge.

If people are so easily manipulated that they can detest a decent bloke like Corbyn and believe a serial liar like Johnson, this country is truly fucked. Morally bankrupt. People might as well go out and burn down schools and hospitals because that is exactly what this version of the Tories stand for.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If people are so easily manipulated that they can detest a decent bloke like Corbyn and believe a serial liar like Johnson, this country is truly fucked. Morally bankrupt. People might as well go out and burn down schools and hospitals because that is exactly what this version of the Tories stand for.
    If Corbyn would have been willing to honour the referendum and Brexit then he would have had a lot more votes.

And a decent bloke? The man is an utter cunt, 2 weeks after the Birmingham bombings he invited the IRA to the house of commons, that is 2 weeks after my Mom was in The Tavern in the Town when it was bombed, the man can rot in hell for all I care and I hope he does.

Thread Information