Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I have the sense that Iran will be nuked

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    All true and facts.

Putin hates gays too.
    It would be more accurate to say he disapproves of sodomy, as do many people, including myself.

Christian Bible (Leviticus quoting Moses): "It is abomination" "he who lays with a man must be put to death"
    Islam (Koran): "Kill the one who is doing it, and the one he is doing it to"
    Orthodox Judaism: "Better to die than commit sodomy"

I vaguely remember reading that Sikhism disapproves of it too.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    All true and facts.

Putin hates gays too.
    It would be more accurate to say he disapproves of sodomy, as do many people, including myself.

Christian Bible (Leviticus quoting Moses): "It is abomination" "he who lays with a man must be put to death"

I think Putin is a bit stronger than just disapproving of it.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default US ‘prepared’ and may strike Iran next month

US ‘prepared’ and may strike Iran next month

I hope Trump isn't stupid enough to let this happen.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US ‘prepared’ and may strike Iran next month

They basically take Trump into a back room and stick a 45 Colt down his throat and pull back his red quaff of haie and say

"listen you piece of s***we're going into Iran and you're going to get out there and put that in your speech and spin it in a way that you keep your base otherwise your wife is going to be tortured in ways that you could never imagine and so is your daughter and remember what happened to John F Kennedy and remember what happened to Abraham Lincoln. Now get out there and dance you little b****"

there's no doubt that the military industrial complex is more powerful than Donald Trump. @Master

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It does not matter what Trump does. You lot are so far up his ass that you will say it was genius and he is brilliant even when he is not.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master that is not what I'm saying. You're right that I support most of what he does and whatever it is I don't support the very little that it is I don't see it as any kind of Earth shattering or horrible stuff. But my point in the above postmaster is simply that if the military industrial complex wants to invade Iran for some geopolitical reasons there's very little at Donald Trump from Queens New York can do about it

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Name something that Trump has not done well?

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay when he instituted the policy of Zero Tolerance on the southern border it sounds so harsh to call it zero tolerance and so the media really spun that to try to make him look like a fascist but Zero Tolerance only means he will not tolerate any kind of illegal border-crossing no matter what. So when the Mexicans and the central Americans found out that their only option was to get to the border and claim political Asylum or Refugee status they started to flock in deliberately bringing small children because the Lost said that if you arrest the family together then you cannot Deport the parents. So they began to separate the children from the parents in order to be able to prosecute the adults at the Deport the adults. What I think Donald Trump did wrong was that he caved into Political pressure that was trying to make him into some kind of monster for separating families. But the families were deliberately coming across knowing that they could not be separated at least they had not been being separated up until the zero tolerance thing and I think his mistake was to cave in to political pressure. It's like a thief who knows that after midnight on Saturday he cannot really be prosecuted for petty theft because of some obscure rule so he then he deliberately goes in after midnight on Saturday to do his robberies. Well that means he is just taking advantage of a loophole in the law so then when you go to adjust that law people start to cry foul.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Master the human traffickers at the border know and coach and have legal people to tell these illegal border crossers exactly what to say when they reach a u. S. Customs point. They coach them on the other side and they also send them across with children who they claim to be their own children. A lot of these children were just children who came along for the ride and pay the fee and maybe had the same last names and they send them with the adults and the US Customs and Border Patrol has to now determine if those are the biological children of those adults. In many many cases they are not the biological children and they are deliberately sending them with the adult to create the impression that now families are being separated or to put the pressure not to separate those families. They play all kinds of Tricks Master to try to get across. The delay now and checking out the identities of these people is understandable. It is not just all Donald Trump being a fascist as the media wants to portray him. He should not have caved in to political pressure

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Pentagon has no policy for regime change in Iran and the Australian news report that claimed the US was about to launch an attack on Tehran is ‘fiction,’ US Secretary of Defense James Mattis told reporters.

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) reported on Friday that the US is preparing to bomb Iran’s nuclear facilities “perhaps as early as next month,” citing “senior figures” in the government.

“I have no idea where the Australian news people got that,” Mattis told reporters at the Pentagon on Friday. “I’m confident it is not something that’s being considered right now, and I think it’s a complete – frankly, it’s – it’s fiction.”
    Posted this in another thread didn’t see this one

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Persian Fiction Terzian Friction=

*****NUCLEAR FISSION*****

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    All true and facts.

Putin hates gays too.

I think Putin is a bit stronger than just disapproving of it.
    What is the Sikh view on sodomy? I’m familiar with the Christian, Islam and Judaism but never have I looked into Sikh or Buddhist thoughts on sodomy/gayfullness

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buddhism
    Buddhists generally believe that all sexual desire is something to overcome, like other forms of attachment. Buddhists do not believe that humans have an obligation to procreate, and celibacy is seen by many Buddhist traditions as a step on the path to enlightenment. Buddhist teaching doesn't normally distinguish between what type of sex is appropriate and what is not, though some believe Buddhism prohibits oral and anal sex. The Buddha did not teach about homosexuality or homosexual behavior. Although the Dalai Lama, the Tibetan Buddhism leader, has made statements against homosexual relationships and has said that lesbian and gay sex is "sexual misconduct," many Buddhists interpret Buddhism as more accepting of homosexuality than other religions.
    Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/news/2003/0...evsm4jm7hZH.99

Well apparently the enlightened one wasn’t big on boofing.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don’t know I’m looking up Sikh views on sodomy but I can’t get a straight answer yet.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The emperor continues 4 dimensional chess

US President Donald Trump has said that he is willing to meet with his Iranian counterpart, Hassan Rouhani with no preconditions. “Anytime they want,” he told reporters, “if they want to meet, I’ll meet.”

Trump made his comments while speaking to reporters after a White House meeting with Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conti on Monday. “I would certainly meet with Iran, if they were ready to meet,” he said.

Thread Information