Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

That is a bit crazy, surely?
Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

And?

Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.

The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.