Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Covid- 19 - Second wave

You sound emotionally driven Beanz.

You stayed at home for 3 weeks now? Interesting. Before you said you were gallivanting to the shops and dropping things off on doorsteps or whatever it was. You had nobody to collect medicine while you had the virus that had you never as sick before? You cannot have ever known real sickness if you can frogmarch to the shops when on deaths door. Really sick people can barely move from a bed.

Sweden is not the nation needing to walk around with masks on, old duck. They are marching on as nations should and must because to not do so kills so many more and leaves nations destitute for decades more and the ramifications of that are far beyond your comprehension. Sweden may have policies I disagree with, but they got it right on Covid and the results are now showing. Meanwhile, parts of the UK are locked down and people can barely even gather. I certainly do not endorse the loss of freedoms.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ne-no-lockdown

If you have vulnerable family members and it bothers you so, then hide them away and protect them. Is that not your responsibility? What does that have to do with a healthy person wearing a mask? What does that have to do with me? I have researched well known pubs, ones you rail against and read their menus. They tell customers explicitly not to use cash to pay for items. Are you now justifying a cashless society? That does not surprise me one bit. You are all over the place with 'tyranny from Boris' and now seemingly urging on the cashless society. Weird.

'Get off the sofa and out of the bubble'...maybe you should. I have an old colleague recently back in the UK and she is loving it. Says the hoopla is a load of old nonsense.

Your final paragraph was appalling and you continue to rant and rave with projection and nonsense. You seriously need to have a word with yourself. You haven't got a clue about me, my life, or anything, so quit with the pathetic antics.
    @TitoFan May I please see some updated pie charts.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You sound emotionally driven Beanz.

You stayed at home for 3 weeks now? Interesting. Before you said you were gallivanting to the shops and dropping things off on doorsteps or whatever it was. You had nobody to collect medicine while you had the virus that had you never as sick before? You cannot have ever known real sickness if you can frogmarch to the shops when on deaths door. Really sick people can barely move from a bed.

Sweden is not the nation needing to walk around with masks on, old duck. They are marching on as nations should and must because to not do so kills so many more and leaves nations destitute for decades more and the ramifications of that are far beyond your comprehension. Sweden may have policies I disagree with, but they got it right on Covid and the results are now showing. Meanwhile, parts of the UK are locked down and people can barely even gather. I certainly do not endorse the loss of freedoms.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...ne-no-lockdown

If you have vulnerable family members and it bothers you so, then hide them away and protect them. Is that not your responsibility? What does that have to do with a healthy person wearing a mask? What does that have to do with me? I have researched well known pubs, ones you rail against and read their menus. They tell customers explicitly not to use cash to pay for items. Are you now justifying a cashless society? That does not surprise me one bit. You are all over the place with 'tyranny from Boris' and now seemingly urging on the cashless society. Weird.

'Get off the sofa and out of the bubble'...maybe you should. I have an old colleague recently back in the UK and she is loving it. Says the hoopla is a load of old nonsense.

Your final paragraph was appalling and you continue to rant and rave with projection and nonsense. You seriously need to have a word with yourself. You haven't got a clue about me, my life, or anything, so quit with the pathetic antics.
    @TitoFan May I please see some updated pie charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a horrible flu thing back in early March to mid March. It was before any test was available for whuhan and the flu test they did on me was lost. I’m not saying I had the wuhan covid pandemic but I have never had a flu like that. I may have had the flu one of two times prior in life but I just know I would wake up disoriented through the night gasping for air. Everything hurt for a number of days. I don’t remember my taste being messed up but I didn’t eat and lost 7 pounds during the illness. I had a 102 fever. I missed one day of work, I would have stayed out longer but at the time I was running the emergency shelter and had I not showed up 20-30 homeless guys and girls may have not been able to have a place to sleep. I’m not saying I had wuhan covid pandemic and I’m not justifying going to work that sick it’s just the situation I was dealing with at the time. I’ll never know if it was wuhan I just know it was bad.

Crickets from @Gandalf.

Just proves that all along this thread was just an excuse to mock, castigate and demonize anyone not toeing the party line. Another way to kill debate and stick a massive line thru the forum with this with us or against us victim bullshit.

I never went anywhere for three weeks (way more than the recommended 7 days) and am referred to as a super spreader likely responsible for the deaths of hundreds by the resident narcissistic school marm, and yet Wally goes into work, with the virtue signalling bollocks excuse that if it wasn't for him the place would not function, no quarantine whatsoever, and works close up with at least 20-30 people (probably much more) and he is still Gladys hero.

Mental.
    Again, you are just making it up. I stayed home and there is the proof of you simply refusing to accept reality. Grow up.

Pathetic that you have to @ call in another angry Troll to attack me rather than engage in the argument.

You are clueless and have not engaged with anything. Just trolling as usual.

Teenage stuff.

See you on Saturday
    Last edited by Beanz; 10-15-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also what does

"you sound emotionally driven Beanz"

actually mean?

Are you boasting about being a robot or suggesting i don't sound enough like a sociopath to relate? Too human? Too female? Too chaotic according to Jordy run away to Russiason?

Seriously do you not actually care passionately about the UK is that it? are you perturbed that what you see as a political football is actually a lot more than that for those of us who have not run away?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also what does

actually mean?

Are you boasting about being a robot or suggesting i don't sound enough like a sociopath to relate? Too human? Too female? Too chaotic according to Jordy run away to Russiason?

Seriously do you not actually care passionately about the UK is that it? are you perturbed that what you see as a political football is actually a lot more than that for those of us who have not run away?
    You admitted long ago that you went out dropping off parcels, to the shops and, to the chemists. What does any of this have to do with the loss of freedoms? Aren't you bored by all of this? Even with me gone you carried on battling with others and here you are at it already with me.

Now people have run away? Do carry on Mr Charming.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also what does

actually mean?

You admitted long ago that you went out dropping off parcels, to the shops and, to the chemists. What does any of this have to do with the loss of freedoms? Aren't you bored by all of this? Even with me gone you carried on battling with others and here you are at it already with me.

Never happened, never left the house while ill unlike your pal, go back and read it. And again no flame wars while you, Wally and El Kabong were gone. None. You boasted about logging on as numerous alts and so you know that is true.

Don't listen to Tittyflange. He has always been a yappy angry chihuahua, even you know that.

Of course I am bored, so why not make it go away forever. Meet up on Zoom.

If you love the drama you will hide if not then let's Bury the hatchet.

Much love

Beanz X
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is how fucked up this all is....

My girlfriend's work mate has tested positive 2 days ago for Covid, office shutdown for 72 hours then a massive deep clean.
    All staff including my girlfriend have received a government email stating they have to self isolate for 14 days.
    None of them have to get a test unless they show symptoms allthough the UK Government tells us that people can be infected and show no symptoms.
    Basically my girlfriend, me and our entire family could all be infected.
    My workmates, kids school mates could be infected.... and so it goes on.
    Surely if your in contact with someone infected it should be mandatory that you are tested asap.
    Boris Johnson couldn't run a fucking bath.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also what does

actually mean?

Never happened, never left the house while ill unlike your pal, go back and read it. And again no flame wars while you, Wally and El Kabong were gone. None. You boasted about logging on as numerous alts and so you know that is true.

Don't listen to Tittyflange. He has always been a yappy angry chihuahua, even you know that.

Of course I am bored, so why not make it go away forever. Meet up on Zoom.

If you love the drama you will hide if not then let's Bury the hatchet.

Much love

Beanz X

Serious question, Beanie Weenie:

Now that Miles is back, are you two going to pollute every single thread with your endless pages and pages of back-and-forth drivel..... boring the rest of us to hell?

Signed,

TitoFan ® fake smilie registered to Beanz

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't worry. I have asked to be banned again. Some people have more time than others and genuinely enjoy the fighting. I have proven I do not and can walk away head held high. Nothing more to prove.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't worry. I have asked to be banned again. Some people have more time than others and genuinely enjoy the fighting. I have proven I do not and can walk away head held high. Nothing more to prove.

Don't blame yourself. It's easy to fall into the trap of indulging Beanie Weenie ® fake smilie registered to Beanz and his "lack of meds"-induced, angry diatribes.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

Don't blame yourself. It's easy to fall into the trap of indulging Beanie Weenie ® fake smilie registered to Beanz and his "lack of meds"-induced, angry diatribes.

All you have proven Gandalf is that you love the drama and have no wish to see it resolved. Running away will not solve it. Tito you are welcome to to come and prove once and for all that all these arguments are down to me. Come and exonerate yourself face to face, and show everyone how easy to rile i am and how calm and adult like you can remain, whatever the provocation.

To be honest nobody has stooped as low as you guys in the personal attack stakes and yet i am willing to let it flow like water under the bridge for the sake of the forum. Big fight night Saturday and a perfect opportunity to share a pint and have a laugh before the big event.

Serious offer.

You either want to sort it out or you just want license to blame other people forever.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm re posting this because your bickering is in my way 👍🏻

My girlfriend's work mate has tested positive 2 days ago for Covid, office shutdown for 72 hours then a massive deep clean.
    All staff including my girlfriend have received a government email stating they have to self isolate for 14 days.
    None of them have to get a test unless they show symptoms allthough the UK Government tells us that people can be infected and show no symptoms.
    Surely if your in contact with someone infected it should be mandatory that you are tested asap.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I'm re posting this because your bickering is in my way 👍🏻

This is from the CDC May 2020 guidelines............

Take action if an employee is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 infection:

In most cases, you do not need to shut down your facility. If it has been less than 7 days since the sick employee has been in the facility, close off any areas used for prolonged periods of time by the sick person:

Wait 24 hours before cleaning and disinfecting to minimize potential for other employees being exposed to respiratory droplets. If waiting 24 hours is not feasible, wait as long as possible.
    During this waiting period, open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in these areas.
    If it has been 7 days or more since the sick employee used the facility, additional cleaning and disinfection is not necessary. Continue routinely cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces in the facility.

Follow the CDC cleaning and disinfection recommendations:

Clean dirty surfaces with soap and water before disinfecting them.
    To disinfect surfaces, use products that meet EPA criteria for use against SARS-Cov-2external icon, the virus that causes COVID-19, and are appropriate for the surface.
    Always wear gloves and gowns appropriate for the chemicals being used when you are cleaning and disinfecting.
    You may need to wear additional PPE depending on the setting and disinfectant product you are using. For each product you use, consult and follow the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
    Determine which employees may have been exposed to the virus and may need to take additional precautions:

Inform employees of their possible exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace but maintain confidentiality as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)external icon.
    Most workplaces should follow the Public Health Recommendations for Community-Related Exposure and instruct potentially exposed employees to stay home for 14 days, telework if possible, and self-monitor for symptoms.
    Critical infrastructureexternal icon workplaces should follow the guidance on Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure Workers Who May Have Had Exposure to a Person with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19. Employers in critical infrastructure also have an obligation to manage potentially exposed workers’ return to work in ways that best protect the health of those workers, their co-workers, and the general public.

Surprisingly, nothing in here about mandatory COVID tests for those that have had contact with someone with a positive COVID test.

Seems inadequate to me.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But how do you KNOW she is your girlfriend?

Show me the proof. Do you have any pie charts or statistics that are not drawn up by the fake news media who are in collusion with every world government?

They are all just lizards wearing masks, and they set up pizza shops to traffic in endangered pangolins.

You continue drifting through your life, pretending she is your girlfriend .... like a COWARD. I value muh freedom too much.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My town did free tests last week. Very few people showed up. I didn’t bother going as I had one a few weeks ago. Of course I can’t say it is like this everywhere in the country but it’s very hard to drive around and not see a place with drive thru covid testing. Not one test being done is FDA approved. As a matter of a fact there are no FDA approved Covid tests.

Thread Information