530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default GBP says GGG asking for 50-50 is.... "ridiculous and insulting"

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2018/05...ez-is-furious/

Let's see....

1. Clenelo got a 70/30 split in his 1st fight with GGG, then got gifted a draw.

2. Somehow, GGG amateurishly agreed to a 65/35 split for the planned May 5 rematch.

3. Clenelo f*cked up by cheating, getting caught, and getting a vacation suspension.

4. GGG is the champion and holds all the belts, except the WBO, and is merely demanding equal footing on the $$$$. (When it should be 65-35 the other way).

5. GBP says that is "ridiculous and insulting", and that means GGG is scared of Clenelo.

I know the business side of boxing is one load of manure after another.... but GBP continues to take it new levels.

I know this has been said before but, how 'bout GGG ignores Clenelo.... Clenelo gets his ass reamed by any of a handful of other MW's, and finishes screwing up his "golden spoon career."

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: GBP says GGG asking for 50-50 is.... "ridiculous and insulting"

I will actually respect GGG a ton if he doesn’t fight Canelo because he would be missing out on a huge payday because of his integrity. GGG deserves at very least a 60/40 split. A 50/50 split should be more than fair for Canelo. Especially after the whole cheating thing.

As I’ve said many times before, I would love for GGG to not fight Canelo and then for another top MW to beat Canelo instead

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can’t be bothered with this shit.the cunt is currently BANNED, and not only are they negotiating deals for fights , they want the big end as if nothing ever happened. GBP shoing Total disregard and disrespect for the Sport and GGG begging like a fucking pussy .
    Fuck the pair of them.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We went through this crap with Wilder and AJ.

Forget what they get, it does not bother us.

Just make the fight and let GGG rip apart Canelo and fishnets.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

50:50 or nothing. GGG won the last fight, is the champ and both men are doing the same 12 rounds. Sounds like Ginger still wants a lolly. I have always said 'DON'T WASTE TIME ON A REMATCH! Canelo has no respect for his opponent, the sport or himself. Fight the best, seal you legacy and retire in 2 years. Let Canelo embarrass himself when your work is done.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Broken record here but zero chance they take Golovkin after yr out, surgery and the big baby beef boy suspended. And frankly..good. Oscar has been steering it away in every interview he's done.

Oscars bs goes this way...GGG is scared. We're not waiting. Jacobs..Charlo..BJS………..Spike O'Sullivan. Bet they take Spike for high exposure low risk "return". Meanwhile Golovkin fights a shark and gets older. Screw Oscar.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tainted steak
    Wasn't fake
    If you go shake the Mexican Bake
    You'll test positive too, Jake

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oscars fishnets are too tight or the last kitchen utensil went way too deep and hit his brain. The stalling, the percentages, calling out /sh*t talking in the ring and rematch clause disparity for the first match was just stupid. I can understand GGG feeling like he got cheated and maybe like he wanted to right a wrong, but its been more of the same BS for the rematch and then the clen-spiracy. That should have been the end of it from their side. Shut the hell up, train clean, take the rematch and use your youth, skills to make a statement to the world or go out on your shield. Instead he's talking more crap. I understand the negotiation game happens underneath all this but GGG needs to walk away (everyone knows who won the 1st match). Wait for Oscar/clenelo to open his mouth and roll up on him at an interview or hotel lobby when the cameras are rolling and confront them without the nice guy demeanor and have em sh*t themselves in front of everyone.

The assertion by Abel Sanchez that its impossible to get all the belts is bull because it would have been done already if GGG wasn't playing the waiting game and forced forced himself as a mandatory for Saunders like he did with clenelo. Instead he's apparently packing in a quest that's 90% to go chase a roided up unicorn and his gutless pimp. His heart for the games starting to fade and he'll be more worried about retirement and keeping endorsements from this point out.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

GGG should go for Saunders if Canelo can not be made.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    For the last time, FUCK CANELO! if everyone boycotts him and fishnets, they’d have nowhere to go.i can’t even believe that some people WANT this fight.
    And as for this “just make the fight no matter what” mentality, that’s bullshit and just pampers to GBP/Canelo’s needs.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

F--k GBP

“If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    For the last time, FUCK CANELO! if everyone boycotts him and fishnets, they’d have nowhere to go.i can’t even believe that some people WANT this fight.
    And as for this “just make the fight no matter what” mentality, that’s bullshit and just pampers to GBP/Canelo’s needs.
    You are constantly telling me that boxing is a business and that they do it to earn a living not pander to demands from fans.

Yet you say not to fight Canelo when he can earn another career high pay day.

You confuse me sometimes.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Looks like Gbp/Cownelo may try and fight BJS. http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/cane...-joe-saunders/
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    You are constantly telling me that boxing is a business and that they do it to earn a living not pander to demands from fans.

Yet you say not to fight Canelo when he can earn another career high pay day.

You confuse me sometimes.
    It’s very simple. If GGG had stopped waiting around for Canelo and begging to be the “B” side, and instead , if he’s as good as you say, fought and beat the Charlo’s Jacobs, Saunders of this World , he would’ve become “The Man” , the “A side”, and the money comes naturally.
    But nobody wants to do that nowadays, everybody wants the easy option.
    Fight Canelo in a meaningless fight because people like you fall for the hype. Canelo has NEVER BEATEN ANYBODY at 160lbs.He is fucking irrelevant in Boxing terms, but hype wins over reality.
    Still if that pleases you , great! Enjoy. But I have this admittedly idealistic view that the best should earn the most, not the most hyped.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Looks like Gbp/Cownelo may try and fight BJS. http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/cane...-joe-saunders/
    Style wise and considering troubles that other mobile boxers gave him they may under estimate Saunders.

Honestly..for all the push and talk about Canelo he's not done much at all in years. Oscars a great pimp.

Thread Information