Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They want to portray Trump as royalty.

Hhaaaaaa

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Fellaz....Take that punk booty argument some place else.

If you cats can't relate your comments to the thread's topic...establishment. ..

And the delegates. . who are Trump's biggest nemesis

Oh i know. ... Can't Help rewriting every political topics to suit your emotions.
    I can holla at ya on (your) threads ...and stay on topic..
    But seriously. .. i can dig it....you've spent so many years trashing Dems ..(who deserve it)...
    Can't bring yourselves to look at who you're about to nominate. .. Just to get a repub in.

Gary Johnson supporters. ...deep at the RNC...backed up the fighting delegates. ..But...
    Because they are peaceful...neither mainstream nor conservative media will report it.
    Just some crazy white folk who burned the flag
    And some sorry black folk bringing black lives matter with no resolve.

Will they report the republican who called for clinton to be shot?? Wow...over the top.

If. I am left alone here to state the establishment is anything but Trump foes...that's cool.
    It's the argument i can dig..establishment. ..who are they...and do they really hate Trump more than the delegates whom claim conservativism is lost?

P.s. Rubio spoke...didn't really endorse trump...so some booed him
    And Kasich backed the fighting. Delegates.
    @SlimTrae do not speak poorly of our glorious leader

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@SlimTrae are you, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: If Trump gets stripped at the convention-(DON'T BLAME THE ESTABLISHMENT)

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Will they report the republican who called for clinton to be shot?? Wow...over the top.
    The Mainstream Media might want to report on the 1 Republican calling for Clinton to be shot....but they may want to shy away from that as.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...nt_(2006_film)

"Assassinate Trump like I'm Zimmerman"

.....that door swings both ways and the Lefties are ALWAYS more violent.

As for The Establishment...they are going to just have to take a bite out of a shit sandwich and go along to get along or else Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Establishment wins and the likely effect of that would mean the absolute end of the Republican Party (wouldn't be a horrible thing for the country unless the rest of the nation was not able to come together on some key issues) and then those Establishment folks would be meaningless and would have to start from scratch which would be very difficult.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-22-2016 at 04:53 AM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    @SlimTrae are you, or have you ever been, a member of the communist party?
    As much as Ron Paul has been. I quote him often. As much as free the delegates. ...republican voting Americans. .
    In case you missed the topic of this thread.
    As much as Gary Johnson...whom Ive mentioned his name more than any libertarian here. ..
    So when did these individuals whom I quote begin to come across as communist?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I will play that game ..
    Deliberately ignoring topic huh..

Ok...brb....

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Okay..
    Didnt go downtown Cleveland today, too hot!

But to retake my thread...many Republicans against Trump have made it clear to me why.
    I will (try) to convey it.

Short answer is a battle of loyalty.
    George Washington spoke of it and protestors yesterday tried to bring it to Pro Trump.
    They weren't listenin....imo.

Loyalty to principles
    Or loyalty to one's party.
    And what if...our party nomination doesn't espouse our principles.. .

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have already intimated to you the danger of Parties in the State…

Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you in the most solemn manner against the baneful effects of the Spirit of Party generally.

The alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in different ages and countries has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism.

It serves always to distract the Public Councils and enfeeble the Public administration. It agitates the community with ill-founded jealousies and false alarms, kindles the animosity of one part against another, foments occasionally riot and insurrection.

Excerpts of president Washington on partisanship pt.1

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

George Washington farewell.
    concludes with some stark words of warning to his fellow citizens.

Two of these warnings have a special resonance for us today.
    The first is his concern for the threat of “overgrown military establishments, which, under any form of government, are inauspicious to liberty, and which are to be regarded as particularly hostile to Republican Liberty.

Washington consistently showed little enthusiasm for the idea of a standing army and often reflected the perspective taken by Madison, Franklin and others, who saw ample historical precedent for the deterioration of a republic into an authoritarian regime when a leader used threats from abroad as a means of augmenting his authority as a military leader

And the second warning was against political parties.

His father's country there were of course the Tories and the Whigs, which had vied for royal favor and power since the time of the Stuarts.

....Washington witnessed The dissonance between Hamilton and Jefferson had torn his cabinet and caused Washington grief.

I got these words from a link that a FreeTheDelegate member showed me.
    Again...Trump supporters just intellectualy shutdown and refused to engage in dialogue.

Washington was the first and last American president who could fairly be said to be above partisanship.

That ...is...was...what the fight was about.
    Party loyalty KO loyalty to principles

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brockster!!!!! Yo...
    Let's investigate comments that could appear....hhhmmmm....communist. ..

Those whose words here...at saddo state for example:

Trump isn't serious, he's just trying to boost speaking fees and what NBC pays him for doing his stupid show.....when has he previously run "for real"? He's always said he WOULD run, but never been a real candidate...examples: 1988, 2000, 2004, and 2012....he previously hinted at or outright said he would run for President. My guess is that this flirtation with the White House is just like the previous ones.....not serious.

Evidence. ..sample 2
    Rubio has a decent shot, but if you're not even bothering to mention Cruz and Paul then you're just insane

but you can't buy enthusiasm....Rand Paul, Ted Cruz....those guys have enthusiastic supporters and for various reasons, they stick to their guns, Rand Paul is perhaps most dangerous to the old guard

Point? No one mention Trump at this point. ..when they did? ....brb....

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's true slim but much of which Washington spoke of was in relation to the new country. He wanted isolationism until the us got its shit together. If he saw how our parties differ he'd probably shit and want three parties to prevent anything getting done. We need more gridlock. When these batards agree we lose more rights. What laws are passed now that are not further infringements on our rights.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hhhmmmmm...if my question of conservatives validating Trump who donated to the corrupt Clinton campaign. .commended Obama and Clinton..raises such a question..

Just wonder what you felt when these comments were mad3;

Donald Trump is second in a poll in New Hampshire. Hopefully he makes the debates and can start a conversation among Republicans about why all the other candidates apart from him support sending American jobs abroad and impoverishing Americans in general. That's a conversation the country needs to have.

Ppssttt....I. Gotta tell you who said this....Kirkland
    Yup at this point in time...Pacfan called Trump ((1st))) Kirkland. 2nd...you were about 10 pages in the future.....but!!!!!!!# back to our investigation. ..shall we...

Either Trump is a fucking idiot or he just wants to flirt with power he doesn't want to make it a long term thing.

I'm thinking....little column A, and a little column B.

let Donald trump debate, we'll see the other candidates rip him apari

This is horrible....I'd almost vote for Hillary if they ran against each other but I'm quite sure I'd volunteer to colonize the fucking Moon before doing that. 1 way ticket to Tranquility Base please!

Ugh, Donald Trump.....there's this phony idea that "The Establishment GOP hates Donald Trump!"....look at his record, look at him being a Democrat as late as 2009, and other than him just feeling free to be a blowhard he's really not much different than Mitt Romney who those very same establishment Republicans loved. Don't get anything twisted, the establishment GOP LOVES Trump and they'd love nothing more if he would win....he'd pretty much insure Hillary Clinton wins the entire thing, but I doubt either of them get that far.

Soon enough Trump will be back on twitter fighting with Rosie O'Donnell, this charade can't last forever although Hillary has been at it for a good long while.

Trump would be big into corporate welfare and crony capitalism but he'd make up for that by showing the strong hand of federal power to squish the little guy. He's all talk about "changing everything" he is just as much of a power hungry narcissist as anyone else running for the office.

If Trump ran vs Hillary in the general election then I think both the Democrat and Republican establishments would be very pleased regardless of who would win.

Trump is a Democrat at worst and a Rhino at best, I have no idea how he's got such a big lead with so little subssubstance

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    It's true slim but much of which Washington spoke of was in relation to the new country. He wanted isolationism until the us got its shit together. If he saw how our parties differ he'd probably shit and want three parties to prevent anything getting done. We need more gridlock. When these batards agree we lose more rights. What laws are passed now that are not further infringements on our rights.
    Correct a new country that he warned out how old countries succumbed to partisanship.
    Again he saw this baby nation already partitioning itself with. Hamilton to Jefferson.
    And to relate this topic. ..
    I agree with Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, conservative commentators like Charlie Sykes Marc Belling who host Rush Limbaugh when he takes vacation.
    I agree with Mark Levin , and
    I agree with every quote you see above...
    Trump does not represent conservativism.
    So what has happened? ? To me its very clear. Party loyalty has won
    Lipstick on a pig is what repuklicans got. Hey!!! Not saying it is wrong.
    Just saying...party loyalty won out. And the term establishments has been used inaccurately here.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's right folks..

Months ago...Trump WAS the establishments candidate.
    Pacfan came outta nowhere and called Trump.
    Kirkland raised the possibility.
    Brockton was the anchor and final.

I gave props to Brockton for standing strong. Not because he called it first. He didnt. He is a fucking soldier to back up a candidate that i and everyone talked about like the turncoat psycopath Trump proves to be.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One problem with the trump president. Who will take over after his eight years of rule. We can have Donald Jr for eight years which will give us 16 years of glory but who after that? His wife the empress would be great but she's not eligible. I think perhaps his grandkids will be ready but I'm not sure if 16 years gives them enough time. Perhaps cloning will be perfected after Donald Jr and all will be well.

Thread Information