Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default What Should I Do?

Not one to ask for advice but really don't want to go to the doctor's or tell my parents so here it is. Got drunk on Saturday night and longstory short I tried to jump into a cactus tree/bush thing. Now my friend (sober) stopped me but I made a second effort, tripped short of the thing and ended up getting a few needles in my hand. I took a few out with no problem but one broke up I guess. I took it out, probably a half inch long and I'm pretty sure that's the end of it. But the right side of my right hand is all swollen now. And it hurts if I put any pressure at all on it. Can't even write normally. So what do I do? Not really certain if there is anything to do other then wait for it to go down but it's worth a shot?

11:30 and aint got shit else to do so why not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: What Should I Do?

go to the doctors and say my mate pushed me when we ere drunk and i fell in a cactus

easy as
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Does it look like you have an infection, red swelling, red streaks,tender bumps or has the pain gotten worst since that day?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where did he go?

One of my friends fell into a cactus once, for the same reasons AMAT did....

Well amat since I don't know if you're gone or not here it goes...

If you do have any of the things I listed above chances are your gonna have to go see a doc.
    If you DON'T then I would suggest you do the following.

1. Wash and clean your hand using 'Peroxide' DO NOT SCRUB. Some cactus thorns have smallers thorns that come off IF the cactus you fell on is one of those you can push those smaller thorns deeper in your skin.

2. Boil water adding salt. Remove from stove and dip your hand in the water as hot as you can handle the water leaving your hand in there for long periods of time. Repeat this for about 1 hr. heating the water up as often as needed.

If in a day you don't see the swelling go down or condition of your hand gets worst then it's time to see a doc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dip ur cock in boiling water, always works

you wont be thinking of ur hand anymore son
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beds
    dip ur cock in boiling water, always works

you wont be thinking of ur hand anymore son
    beds!!!

Lets give the young the man some good advice.

Slam! a hammer on your other hand and you'll forget all about the hand with the thorns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea thts better
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alright so yeah it's pretty red especially where I took the damn thing out. I took your advice and poured some peroxide on it. If it's still bothering me I'll do the water thing in the morning. CC (in 24) for that.

As for you beds, gonna have to take a rain check on that one. Although it sounds like great fun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

do it before u go bed mate, then u will sleep thru the night and could be cured in morning

if its to hot wrap clingfilm round it
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

jumping into a catctus

I thing what you should really do is face facts - you're a fucking nutter !!!
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats impressive unfortunately next time you get drunk you have to better your previous stunt, thems be the rules my friend!

may i suggest fucking a hedgehog or performing cunnilingus on jelly fish or maybe even anal with a stingray (R.I.P maate)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dont worry AMAT theres no cactus in the great WHITE northwest region, just plenty of rain, ugly hippy chicks, and rain.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Not one to ask for advice but really don't want to go to the doctor's or tell my parents so here it is. Got drunk on Saturday night and longstory short I tried to jump into a cactus tree/bush thing. Now my friend (sober) stopped me but I made a second effort, tripped short of the thing and ended up getting a few needles in my hand. I took a few out with no problem but one broke up I guess. I took it out, probably a half inch long and I'm pretty sure that's the end of it. But the right side of my right hand is all swollen now. And it hurts if I put any pressure at all on it. Can't even write normally. So what do I do? Not really certain if there is anything to do other then wait for it to go down but it's worth a shot?

Get drunk and jump into cactus's. Is that what you guys do for kicks in the Bay Area?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by amat

Get drunk and jump into cactus's. Is that what you guys do for kicks in the Bay Area?
    Hahaha it wasn't my best night ever.

It was kind of a bad night. We were supposed to drink with a bunch of girls but we ran into a few other friends and the girls didn't have enough alcohol for them so I kinda got screwed outta spendin that night with girls. So then I started jumpin in bushes for whatever reason. Not sure why.

Anyways the swelling was still their in the morning so I did the salt thing. It made it all white and everything and I saw a little sliver still in there. So I forced that out and the swelling went down throughout the day. Thanks Mick.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunkHighOn_?
    thats impressive unfortunately next time you get drunk you have to better your previous stunt, thems be the rules my friend!

may i suggest fucking a hedgehog or performing cunnilingus on jelly fish or maybe even anal with a stingray (R.I.P maate)
    CC

Thread Information