Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Are you seriously calling people ' These Greenies ' and not expecting me to find you to be the weird freaky oddball in all this? In your little 'Us and Them' world I am most definitely not part of your 'US' and very happy to be one of 'Them'.

1. If you think the only way to feed people is factory farms then you know jackshit about farming.

2. you answered your own question

3. Again you answered your own question. You are beyond brainwashed and deranged
    What would you like me to call these extremists? I would guess that you'd find me very weird as I'm not very much like you. Sorry that you see it like that when my rights and productivity are under attack from an actual trustifarian like Greta.

Oh I can feed my family quite ok factory farms aside, but what of the less fortunate? Do you not think that a dramatic price increase for food would impact them at all? Or do you just not care about them? Surely you can transition from factory farms to something else but that would take a lot more than 12 years so I can tell you that much.

You answered your own question is not an answer to my question from you. But if that's how you want to leave it I am more than pleased to leave it that way because it shows you've got no answer you've got no solution and that's the point all you have is this is wrong with Society that's wrong with Society this is wrong with how things are that's wrong with how things are and you never ever ever have answers.

Please blindly naively childishly follow this to your own end you will have no one to blame but yourself. I can look after myself and I can look after my family and I'm not calling for the World to Change to suit my little pet projects that spring from not having any real work or challenge in life.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    That made no sense. But do continue. It's getting rich.
    Bump.
    Not a very cool story Bro.
    🚼🤭

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

8. Followers feel they can never be “good enough”.
    The atonement process for Climate warriors always demands more. It started with using a recycling bin and grocery bags. Now, in 2019, being a good follower means imposing veganism on the masses and issuing fatwahs against innocuous objects such as plastic straws and grocery bags. Despite all the efforts of the faithful, Climate minions maintain a constant state of dread and despair, knowing they can never truly do enough to stop the coming doom.
    Clearly, the eighth warning sign for unsafe groups applies to the Climate Change movement.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

9. The group/leader is always right.
    When have the climate leaders been called wrong for their failed predictions? Regardless of the weather, they are always intrinsically correct.
    Flood? Climate Change. Drought? Climate Change.
    No Snow? Climate Change. Too much snow? Climate Change.
    Tornado? Climate Change. Hurricane? Climate Change. Lack of hurricanes? Climate Change.
    See how this works?
    One of the best aspects of the movement is “weather is climate until it isn’t”. The acolytes of Climate Change will point out the window in a heat wave and say, “See? We’re right!”
    If a skeptic points out the window during a blizzard, the same acolytes will simply cry “Weather isn’t climate!” It’s a game they can never lose, one in which they are never wrong and always right.
    Thus, the ninth warning sign for unsafe groups clearly applies.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
    The path to discovery for the Climate Change movement is an intentionally vague discipline referred to as “climate science”.
    Did you carry out a study on gender and glaciers? Climate Science.
    Did you think up the worst possible scenarios that have no actual chance of happening (actual portion of latest National Climate Assessment)? Climate Science.
    https://twitter.com/Oil_Guns_Merica/...97180428279809
    Any “science” that confirms the tenets of the Climate Change movement is deemed “climate science”, while actual scientific research that disputes their conclusions is derided as “denialism”.
    The tenth warning sign for unsafe groups is clearly met.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

†††**************đź‘‹***************††† 

The Verdict: It’s a cult
    According to the established, scientific guidelines developed by cult experts, the Climate Change movement fits the bill for a potentially unsafe group.
    When I looked up these established warning signs, I honestly expected Climate Changeists to meet two or three of them, NOT TEN! The disturbingly religious nature of this supposedly “scientific” movement should alarm any thinking human being, especially since the movement now openly seeks to nationalize the entire economy.
    It’s time for conservatives to realize what they are dealing with, and act accordingly. Rather than debating Climate Change activists, it may be time to start staging interventions.
    If someone you know is a member of the Climate Change Movement, and you are interested in intervention strategies, please visit https://culteducation.com/prep_faq.html.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Greta god bless is mentally challenged a 16 kid did anybody take note of myself when I was 16 no.
    In truth the lovely people and snowflakes among us she is god.
    I just say O God one more nut job carbon neutral come on kids no more takeaways no more electronics.
    Reality the youth are a wasteful intitled bunch I want I must have remember Greta was travelling on a state of the art carbon fibre yacht now that's a carbon footprint.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Greta god bless is mentally challenged a 16 kid did anybody take note of myself when I was 16 no.
    I just say O God one more nut job carbon neutral come on kids no more takeaways no more electronics.
    Reality the youth are a wasteful intitled bunch I want I must have remember Greta was travelling on a state of the art carbon fibre yacht now that's a carbon footprint.
    Nobody takes any note of you now
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Do you speak for the whole forum? I'm asking for a friend

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    He's the nastiest person ever, my friend said. And can't see how countless people here despise his bullying nastiness and despicable personal insults.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Darn nobody told me that. Did anyone else know we don’t take note of dia

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Which friend is that? The mentally challenged one or the schizophrenic one who has one personality in India, one in France, one in America and the other up the arse of anyone who will indulge him in his sicko games?
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you seriously calling people ' These Greenies ' and not expecting me to find you to be the weird freaky oddball in all this? In your little 'Us and Them' world I am most definitely not part of your 'US' and very happy to be one of 'Them'.

1. If you think the only way to feed people is factory farms then you know jackshit about farming.

2. you answered your own question

3. Again you answered your own question. You are beyond brainwashed and deranged
    What would you like me to call these extremists? I would guess that you'd find me very weird as I'm not very much like you. Sorry that you see it like that when my rights and productivity are under attack from an actual trustifarian like Greta.

Oh I can feed my family quite ok factory farms aside, but what of the less fortunate? Do you not think that a dramatic price increase for food would impact them at all? Or do you just not care about them? Surely you can transition from factory farms to something else but that would take a lot more than 12 years so I can tell you that much.

You answered your own question is not an answer to my question from you. But if that's how you want to leave it I am more than pleased to leave it that way because it shows you've got no answer you've got no solution and that's the point all you have is this is wrong with Society that's wrong with Society this is wrong with how things are that's wrong with how things are and you never ever ever have answers.

Please blindly naively childishly follow this to your own end you will have no one to blame but yourself. I can look after myself and I can look after my family and I'm not calling for the World to Change to suit my little pet projects that spring from not having any real work or challenge in life.
    I will indulge you. You will still be mightily offended that there are millions of people in the world who are nothing like you but hey ho, at least you will maybe drop the attitude and alpha male bullshit for once and realise that not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy that threatens YOU.

What would you like me to call these extremists?

You can anyone anything you like. You don't then get the right to no reply though, it is as simple as that. They are just people. People from all professions, backgrounds and walks of life but all sharing in common the fact that they are concerned that massive corporations and governments are destroying the only planet we all have. You have put your shoulder behind extremists. That is the over riding narrative that 'Conservatives' like yourself have espoused for decades now. Protest and challenge of the status quo is mocked by you. You have NEVER come up with alternatives only mocked anything that challenged the same old, same old. The American led version of hyper capitalism is fucked and you as an extremist continue to live in denial, defending a Globalist figure head of that celebrity vacuous debased billionaire culture, in your Reality TV show President, who is personally responsible for demanding that the science be banned and buried so that you can all continue to indulge your extremist dream. Wake up.

I would guess that you'd find me very weird as I'm not very much like you.

Not at all. Few people I meet or work with are very much like me. I don't think that makes them weird. I am not the one who has spent the last 14yrs on a forum grimacing and screaming about how weird and frightening I find so many people. The weird lefties and feminazis and trans rights and actors and academics etc that keep you awake at night could fill a Yellow Pages. So no, not weird just incredibly narrow minded and belligerent to the point of being paranoid simply because others do not agree with your rather childlike world view.

Sorry that you see it like that when my rights and productivity are under attack from an actual trustifarian like Greta.

Now that is a bit of a weird attitude. She is a 16 year old. If you think your rights and productivity as a fucking insurance salesman ffs are 'under attack' from somebody urging others to hold politicians and people in power to account you need to work you way up the ladder a bit and try to aim for being a snowflake. It will no doubt improve your fragile resilience.

Trustafarian ? You sound like the twats who when all the schoolkids came out on the international climate strike were screaming 'Get a job' at 12 yr olds . Like you i bet most of them subscribed to Carl Benjamin and PJW. Amazing how bitter somebody who is such a painfully embarrassing wannabe sophisticate hipster like you should have such an issue with her parents being successful. An opera singer and an actor are now being described as though they are both sponging wasters and the elite in the same breath. The jealousy and reverse snobbery that abounds about careers like theirs is frankly very weird and illuminating of those who castigate them.

Oh I can feed my family quite ok factory farms aside, but what of the less fortunate?

The less fortunate? I thought you were both a wild hunstman of the woods and a friend of astronauts ? There is no argument for factory farming on the industrial scale that is common in America. In Europe and especially in the UK it would be illegal to use those kinds of methods, so don't bullshit us all with the idea that is progress. Fuck your virtue signalling on behalf of the 'less fortunate' ha! People are kept poor as a result of the politics you have been advocating for years, so get the fuck out of here with the false concern. Everyone eats too much meat. It is not expensive to eat more veg and I am not a vegan or vegetarian either. I am though surrounded by farms. Have family and friends working on those farms and have never had any of those farmers suggest that they could not feed people despite not adopting the factory farming model you lie about being inevitable.

Do you not think that a dramatic price increase for food would impact them at all? Or do you just not care about them? Surely you can transition from factory farms to something else but that would take a lot more than 12 years so I can tell you that much.

Fuck me you have a lot of time to waste. I will come back and answer the rest after this one.

It is hilarious. Like the nose on your face you cannot even see it can you?

You are a massive fucking shouty lecturing, hectoring proponent of Brexit. Of a no deal hard Brexit. Of a imposition of an immediate crash of the British Economy on which food prices will not only rocket but availability to fresh produce will be hammered to satisfy your own phobia of Europe. And you are not even British.

You don't give a shit about people dying mate you boast about it. Now you are trying to suggest that i don't care? Make your mind up am I a SJW or am i a hyper capitalist heartless cunt like you?

My Mrs with one hand in a wheelchair make Lasagne for the homeless or her Dad when he is in Hospital, so I would be a pretty shitty hypocrite if I did not help and put my money where my mouth is. If i do a charity contract I will always give at least a 25% discount on the quote if not do it as a freebie. So yeah I kind of do care and i would assume most people do.

Even you

You always assume the worst of people. Too much weed mate.

I will address the next questions you raise in the nest post when i get five minutes but who is this bit addressed to?

I can look after myself and I can look after my family and I'm not calling for the World to Change to suit my little pet projects that spring from not having any real work or challenge in life.

Me? or a 16yr old girl on a gap year?
    I mean I have no wish to disavow you of your misplaced notions but if you are genuinely interested in real work, challenges and little pet projects (lol) i can maybe help you understand.
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Which friend is that? The mentally challenged one or the schizophrenic one who has one personality in India, one in France, one in America and the other up the arse of anyone who will indulge him in his sicko games?
    It's the mentally challenged one I believe he lives in Plymouth and he demanded that I understand that I don't speak for the entire forum...so I'm wondering if the same rules apply or is my special friend just special?

Be as snarky as you like I really don't care it's not like there's not a multibillion-dollar industry behind little Greta so be dismissive all you like. Act like politicians aren't making use of lil Greta all you want but that either means you're naive or you're a liar.

El Kabong Guest

"Everyone eats too much meat"....according to who?

Thread Information