Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Thread for big D and his apologists

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Whoa.....

A slight return to normalcy.

Gesture appreciated, whoever changed the title back....

Once again. I started a thread inviting people to go in there and have civil discussions, and first it was crashed by our resident racist..... and then it was called "bait" by a forum moderator.

What is this world coming to...
    That's sort of the point of the entire forum bud . That's been established yeh. And it was a bit of bait let's be honest.

No. No it wasn't. And I'm disappointed if not surprised that you would go along with the popular (if only by two people) narrative.

It's a bit presumptuous to claim to know the reasoning behind a thread like that, unless we've known each other for longer than we have.

That's what's wrong with trying to read between the lines. Sometimes there ARE no in-betweens and then it becomes a matter of making things up at our convenience.

There's something to be said for reading things at face value.

So proceed with the "buds" in response, but at this point I pretty much don't care. You (and whomever) will believe what you want to believe, whether it's sworn on a stack of Bibles or not.

Sad, really.
    What's presumptuous about telling you exactly what I think and my honest opinion ffs? You feel slighted by Fenster so you start a thread about him. Pretty sure I got a couple of those on my first week . You start a thread about being civil, then you go on about my my hey notice who is missing and garlic and vampires and such. You read into particular words or how you're addressed..again..and emojis ffs and lament how 'you two three' uncapable and unwilling of this that and the other. Come off the mount dude.

See literally can't keep up with multi replies but that's what I get for keeping the window open.
    Last edited by Spicoli; 08-18-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's presumptuous about telling you exactly what I think and my honest opinion ffs? You feel slighted by Fenster so you start a thread about him. Pretty sure I got a couple of those on my first week . You start a thread about being civil, then you go on about my my hey notice who is missing and garlic and vampires and such. You read into particular words or how you're addressed..again..and emojis ffs and lament how 'you two three' uncapable and unwilling of this that and the other. Come off the mount dude.

Isn't "I felt alluded to by Fenster calling my thread bait" more accurate than "I felt slighted by Fenster" (without the slightest provocation)?

Please note: My "notice who's missing post" came AFTER Fenster called my thread "bait." Why does that little detail go unnoticed in your rush to indict me on being on some kind of mount?

Splitting hairs to you maybe.... but while one guy can start multiple "truce" threads and nobody calls those bait... and yet my own attempt at being civil gets called bait and what.... I'm supposed to turn the other cheek?

As I've said, I'm waaaaay past trying to please anyone on this forum.

I come here to have fun, and it's not me engaging Miles in ream after ream of offensive, tirade-filled, insult-hurling invective thread after nauseating thread.

But it's me certainly warranting the attention of two of Saddo's finest.

No problem.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey spics I find you for the most part, reasonable. All of us are nuts. But why did you hold off on calling this bait until the other dude did. It’s been sitting here for a while, today it became the big bait thing

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hey spics I find you for the most part, reasonable. All of us are nuts. But why did you hold off on calling this bait until the other dude did. It’s been sitting here for a while, today it became the big bait thing

Hey @walrus I 'preciate the chiming in with what I consider to be the obvious question.... but don't get any heat on my behalf.

I've been crystal clear that I wanted this to be a thread where we could drop all pretenses and discuss issues like mature adults. I get told that the entire forum is that, which is obviously not true, given the hundreds of threads where it's just insult after insult. My intentions were good, and they were clearly stated. The thread was called bait long before I alluded to either of the two not coming in here because they'd rather continue the hostilities in the other threads.

It was an ill-advised attempt to maybe make some headway, just like my other thread where I asked the rhetorical question about what would happen if we were to all meet at the same time.

It's painfully obvious that there are at least two people in here who'd much rather continue the hostilities than to even entertain the thought of maybe being civil and discuss our differences as I would hope we would in a face-to-face. I guess it was too much to ask.... and it's much easier to continue the mud-slinging (with the help of two Mods), than to drop the gigantic boulder off your shoulder and try dialogue.

To some people it's important to be liked and have the support of some here on the forum. I honesty couldn't give less of a rat's ass who likes me and who doesn't. In fact, I'd prefer not to be liked by the personalities I've had to deal with on the forum. Nothing but empty bluster and constant antagonism. The "real life meeting" experiment would go very badly, IMO.

Got to hand to Beanz, however. Year after fucking year of warring with more than a dozen posters on this forum..... and he gets a free pass due to some incredible sucking up which he barely tries to hide. I could give all the examples, but for what?? What possible good would come out of me detailing every single person this motherfucker has pissed off during his miserable time here on the forum.

I'll only mention Dia, although there's dozens. This dude, a mature 50-some years old, began here on the forum as one of the kindest, friendliest dudes here. Today, he practically foams at the mouth when talking about Beanz. He has flat out said he wants him banned..... and refers to him only through curse words and insults.

Now, I don't know/don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. But when you've got examples that like..... you gotta ask yourself what kind of lowlife, fucked up, twisted, antagonistic, piss-ass personality does it take to bring out anger like Beanz has managed to bring out in Dia.

Other posters can't stand Beanz as well. But they choose (wisely so) to keep to the boxing boards and as far away as possible from this whole ball of shit. If you engage Beanz, you're not only engaging him..... but the friendly network of Mods he has carefully built for himself.

Too bad he can't carry them around in his everyday life..... so they can protect his ass as he spreads his charm in his surroundings.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I woke up on a Sunday morning with a slight hangover and said ah cool lemme go to the forum all blinky eyed and see how the fight night went. Then I see the same dust storms going on that were going the day before. And the day before that. And one before that. So on and so forth. So I said I think I'll chime in and give my opinion as it seems endless. Then I had to go explain myself. So there I was. So now I'm here still trying to make an omelet and coffee at 3pm and mumbling to myself..chill is good..chill is good.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hey @walrus I 'preciate the chiming in with what I consider to be the obvious question.... but don't get any heat on my behalf.

I've been crystal clear that I wanted this to be a thread where we could drop all pretenses and discuss issues like mature adults. I get told that the entire forum is that, which is obviously not true, given the hundreds of threads where it's just insult after insult. My intentions were good, and they were clearly stated. The thread was called bait long before I alluded to either of the two not coming in here because they'd rather continue the hostilities in the other threads.

It was an ill-advised attempt to maybe make some headway, just like my other thread where I asked the rhetorical question about what would happen if we were to all meet at the same time.

It's painfully obvious that there are at least two people in here who'd much rather continue the hostilities than to even entertain the thought of maybe being civil and discuss our differences as I would hope we would in a face-to-face. I guess it was too much to ask.... and it's much easier to continue the mud-slinging (with the help of two Mods), than to drop the gigantic boulder off your shoulder and try dialogue.

To some people it's important to be liked and have the support of some here on the forum. I honesty couldn't give less of a rat's ass who likes me and who doesn't. In fact, I'd prefer not to be liked by the personalities I've had to deal with on the forum. Nothing but empty bluster and constant antagonism. The "real life meeting" experiment would go very badly, IMO.

Got to hand to Beanz, however. Year after fucking year of warring with more than a dozen posters on this forum..... and he gets a free pass due to some incredible sucking up which he barely tries to hide. I could give all the examples, but for what?? What possible good would come out of me detailing every single person this motherfucker has pissed off during his miserable time here on the forum.

I'll only mention Dia, although there's dozens. This dude, a mature 50-some years old, began here on the forum as one of the kindest, friendliest dudes here. Today, he practically foams at the mouth when talking about Beanz. He has flat out said he wants him banned..... and refers to him only through curse words and insults.

Now, I don't know/don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. But when you've got examples that like..... you gotta ask yourself what kind of lowlife, fucked up, twisted, antagonistic, piss-ass personality does it take to bring out anger like Beanz has managed to bring out in Dia.

Other posters can't stand Beanz as well. But they choose (wisely so) to keep to the boxing boards and as far away as possible from this whole ball of shit. If you engage Beanz, you're not only engaging him..... but the friendly network of Mods he has carefully built for himself.

Too bad he can't carry them around in his everyday life..... so they can protect his ass as he spreads his charm in his surroundings.
    Ah Tito beat me to it again . Stir stir stir. Name drop, poke prod poke. You honestly have a pretty active imagination.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I woke up on a Sunday morning with a slight hangover and said ah cool lemme go to the forum all blinky eyed and see how the fight night went. Then I see the same dust storms going on that were going the day before. And the day before that. And one before that. So on and so forth. So I said I think I'll chime in and give my opinion as it seems endless. Then I had to go explain myself. So there I was. So now I'm here still trying to make an omelet and coffee at 3pm and mumbling to myself..chill is good..chill is good.
    But it wasn’t spic it was just me having a piss at big D and posting in the chill

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ah Tito beat me to it again . Stir stir stir. Name drop, poke prod poke. You honestly have a pretty active imagination.

Yeh, let's boil it down to that. So much more expedient and convenient. Sorry to interrupt your omelet.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Walrus shit stirring thread/personal hate thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Nope. That is too broad a generalization. You missed the part where I said that there are people with high intelligence levels in any racial group. I don't for a minute think think any race is 'inferior' meaning of a lower status. Everyone has the same rights in my world.

Take this debate with Candace Owens and Russell Brand. It is like listening to the voices in my head clashing away. Neither is superior or inferior based on race. They are just good examples of intelligent white and black people. You don't see me saying 'Brand is better because he is white'.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-OeKV1JZGI

There are talented people within any group and a bunch of lazy people too. It is about pointing out general differences as a way of understanding ourselves better. If you think environment and nurture is important, as I do, then you look at patterns and say 'This group has few broken families and this group has many. Could that be a factor?' Then you go across other differences one by one and that is one way to find ways of improving things. Harking on about slavery when we were all slaves is something I don't adhere to or hating on the entite white populace. Let that go and focus on bettering yourself in the here and now as that is all you really have.

The fact is that there are IQ differences, but there are factors that can cause that, not necessarily genes, though that of course has been argued. It could well be the case as we have all evolved differently but I couldn't say that without ruling out all other possibilities. So read the books, work hard, and see if you can do better. Don't join a gang and don't copy your parents. That's a start.
    You're trying to dress up saying blacks are mentally inferior with - Not all!!! Not all!!!

Reason? It's nature, nurture, genes, evolution, environment or maybe it's not. Who knows? Everyone was a slave? No need to complain.

You've not once addressed the criticism of the Bell Curve or data.
    I am saying factually that there are smart people in any group, but the proportions appear to vary according to race.

Yes, the argument is between nature and nurture. Frankly nature is impossible to solve so you start with good nurturing. For instance, breast feed and avoid powdered milk, good nutrition, good male role model, discipline and learrning early. We can control those things.

It is a fact that our own ancestors were in effect slaves. There is no collective hangover reinforced about it constantly. It does not explain why black families were strong and are now not which actually correlates with the welfare state.

I have not addressed any criticism because Denilson has not questioned me. I responded to the points Denilson made in a civil way. That was enough.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    IQ tests do not even measure intelligence. That is just a learned rote response, little more sophisticated then spewing out the word 'Welfare' four times in one sentence, by somebody very heavily invested in repeating a lie, in a story which always makes them the hero. All IQ does is measure western teachable skills. Like Psychologists, very dull and ill informed, but privileged teachers and lecturers are often very heavily invested in this belief that intelligence is innate, a bit like Chomsky's daft innate grammar proposal in linguistics. The idea even, of a cultural element to intelligence is an anathema to them. That is the very serious flaw in western ideas of intelligence. Being so divorced from the environment that people of course do not realise how we can not exist apart from it, and it's influence, even if you lock yourself in a concrete tomb and just drink tea and read books. (That would though of course explain, quite how someone could develop such a narrow repetitive mindset that churned out the same rubbish for years on end.)

Abstraction is cultural and it is the development of this ability that will be far more valuable than somebody with a high IQ result and an old fashioned literal mindedness that will see them condemn humans to repeating the same mistakes until we are wiped out. Creativity in any form is hugely more valuable to a modern human, in a world in which 3 yr olds can use gestures to navigate the complex symbolism of a virtual world on a tablet.

IQ test are basically a way of saying if you are not like me then you are a cunt. No wonder sociopaths do so well in them.
    What a load of waffle. If psychologists are so rote and ill informed then why do you wear your Aperger's label so proudly? 'Ooh Fenster, my darling Fenster....Sorry for snapping, it is my Asperger's you see.....it is not just BS made up by psychologists, but certainly useful so I can lick you. Oh, and YEAH I want to sexualize kids too. We are a team....high five!' You pick and choose what you want to hear.

In schools much of the testing is a form of IQ testing. The ability to solve abstract problems, to process thought logically. In turn how well you do will determine your University and in turn your life choices. It starts at a young age and is constantly monitored. Either you can do it or you can't. Not everyone is intellectually capable. Those are the facts of life, honey and not everyone is a winner.

If IQ was not important, then show me a Maths teacher, lawyer, or engineer with a low IQ. You won't. If IQ was not important we would have people with IQ's of 90 filling important, socially responsible jobs and they simply do not do that.

Your posting is as usual grammatically odd, waffly, and hateful, so you are best ignored. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    The fact is that there are IQ differences, but there are factors that can cause that, not necessarily genes, though that of course has been argued. It could well be the case as we have all evolved differently but I couldn't say that without ruling out all other possibilities. So read the books, work hard, and see if you can do better. Don't join a gang and don't copy your parents. That's a start.
    If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you need to do is offer up a genetic or biological definition of race,

Something no one has not done nor has any study. But I always, sit back, invite guys like you to me give such a definition. Mainly because their fumbling attempts to define race point out just how subjective such definitions are.

In close to a decade of debating race and IQ and genetics.

I have yet to see any one of them, no matter what their scientific c credentials, offer up an acceptably neutral definition of race.

No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.

No one has provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations. They make the claim, then they prove the claim.

The fact that they or you are incapable of doing so makes my life very easy.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ? What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classification ?

Those questions can obviously only be answered in arbitrary dimensions which are man-made constructs according to human perception alone. However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way. Now a scientific fact, peer-reviewed, confirmed and approved, can have political consequences. Using the simple water example, it means that public administration, set into function by politics, orders winter road service to get ready once the temperatures fall below 0°C and the roads are wet.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those “scientists” choose to ignore. You are trying to make an absolutist claim by using extremely relative variables – variables, which (as should be obvious by now) they can’t even be bothered to define in relativist fashion.

In neurology no one takes IQ seriously.

It is archaic and only really useful to social scientists. Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that ?

I mean - Serial Killer (Ted Bundy) supposedly had an IQ off the chart. But would it be correct to say that a guy who used to slit women from their vagina to their neck was intelligent ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children.

I think he was physic because he was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons and he could not have been more right, because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning.

And this is why you don't drive your arguments to it's logical conclusion

That is

If IQ is so important and so trustworthy, then why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ?
    I have to go out soon, so just a few short observations.

I think generally the top positions do go to those who are most capable. If it is a job requiring supreme intelligence, then a very intelligent person will get that job. Do you think someone with an IQ of 80 will be able to function as a doctor, lawyer, or Astrophysicist? It is highly unlikely.

An IQ test has nothing to do with morality, so for sure a serial killer can be intelligent. I don't see what you are saying there. Though fictional, Hannibal Lector was clearly intellectually gifted. It does not mean you have to be a nice person, but it does help in real life of course. You want to be a good friend, colleague,or what have you too. And able to be disciplined which I agreed with Tito on.

IQ is not perfect, but it is the best predictor of success out there and as I argue elsewhere, it is tested all through your childhood and into your adulthood. Typically if you have intelligence and pay attention, then you can navigate those tests, have more options and have a better future. If you cannot then life is harder, but no less meaningful or valid. We are all different and will make different choices.

What is race? Hmm, if you didn't see yourself as a black man then why do you hate on the white man daily? You accept that there is a thing called race yourself.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IQ tests do not even measure intelligence. That is just a learned rote response, little more sophisticated then spewing out the word 'Welfare' four times in one sentence, by somebody very heavily invested in repeating a lie, in a story which always makes them the hero. All IQ does is measure western teachable skills. Like Psychologists, very dull and ill informed, but privileged teachers and lecturers are often very heavily invested in this belief that intelligence is innate, a bit like Chomsky's daft innate grammar proposal in linguistics. The idea even, of a cultural element to intelligence is an anathema to them. That is the very serious flaw in western ideas of intelligence. Being so divorced from the environment that people of course do not realise how we can not exist apart from it, and it's influence, even if you lock yourself in a concrete tomb and just drink tea and read books. (That would though of course explain, quite how someone could develop such a narrow repetitive mindset that churned out the same rubbish for years on end.)

Abstraction is cultural and it is the development of this ability that will be far more valuable than somebody with a high IQ result and an old fashioned literal mindedness that will see them condemn humans to repeating the same mistakes until we are wiped out. Creativity in any form is hugely more valuable to a modern human, in a world in which 3 yr olds can use gestures to navigate the complex symbolism of a virtual world on a tablet.

IQ test are basically a way of saying if you are not like me then you are a cunt. No wonder sociopaths do so well in them.
    What a load of waffle. If psychologists are so rote and ill informed then why do you wear your Aperger's label so proudly? 'Ooh Fenster, my darling Fenster....Sorry for snapping, it is my Asperger's you see.....it is not just BS made up by psychologists, but certainly useful so I can lick you. Oh, and YEAH I want to sexualize kids too. We are a team....high five!' You pick and choose what you want to hear.

In schools much of the testing is a form of IQ testing. The ability to solve abstract problems, to process thought logically. In turn how well you do will determine your University and in turn your life choices. It starts at a young age and is constantly monitored. Either you can do it or you can't. Not everyone is intellectually capable. Those are the facts of life, honey and not everyone is a winner.

If IQ was not important, then show me a Maths teacher, lawyer, or engineer with a low IQ. You won't. If IQ was not important we would have people with IQ's of 90 filling important, socially responsible jobs and they simply do not do that.

Your posting is as usual grammatically odd, waffly, and hateful, so you are best ignored. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!
    I have been here for 9 years. For 8 years and a few months I never once mentioned being on the spectrum myself. That is hardly wearing a label you are so determined to beat me with proudly.

and then you see no irony on lecturing people on not being a loser
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You were begging Fenster to understand why you were snappy and off and everyone knows you HATE to be on the wrong side of the Mods. It looked rather sucky sucky and desperate. You could just say 'I was being a cunt because I am one', but no, you now fall back on a convenient toolbox of the phony psychologists. You couldn't make it up. Not that I do think the toolbox is phony which is why IQ is undoubtedly one of the best tools they have for predicting outcomes and behavior.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Denilson our brother hate thread/personal thread

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    here's to success
    Make white babies?
    why not?

btw your post on iq started very well before you started to waffle
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@walrus - well played, very well played.

Like a puppet on a string.
    Last edited by Fenster; 08-19-2019 at 07:03 AM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information