Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I love this site...

I just wanted to say there is no place like Saddo's. I mean I love this place and I love you guys,even you Julius! The knowledge,the talking etc is awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I love this site...

Ditto for me. I spend way too much time on here, but love every minute. By far, miles and miles ahead of any other site. I was going to post a thread like this a couple of weeks ago but figured I'd look like the new guy. I love it here
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION
    Ditto for me. I spend way too much time on here, but love every minute. By far, miles and miles ahead of any other site. I was going to post a thread like this a couple of weeks ago but figured I'd look like the new guy. I love it here
    Nothing gay about it bro,a bit of sentimental showing every now and then doesn't hurt

SigmaMu Guest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Nothing gay about it bro,a bit of sentimental showing every now and then doesn't hurt
    It sucks, cause' my girlfriend is going out of town tonight on business again and taking her laptop. Our PC is pulling a Ronald Reagan on us again so I won't be able to get on here until Thursday night wen she gets back. Aggghhhhhh, #@$#@# #$%@#$ f#ck ............... I'm sure no one will miss me
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just wanted to say there is no place like Saddo's. I mean I love this place and I love you guys,even you Julius! The knowledge,the talking etc is awesome.

I agree with you 100 and 10% El G...This is the place to be...last night my cable was out AGAIN!!!!! and had no way to see the fight and Saddo's was down ....I was bouncing from site to site trying to get an RbR.....and the post I was looking at Sucked!!!!!

Everyone who gets into something they cant get out of just throw out an FU..then start acting like fools....Half the knowledge is bogus......I missed this place like a kid missing home at summer camp!! When we were back up the firstn thing I said was Happy the site is up!!!!...Nothing worse then missing a big fight like Cal and Kess...or even watching it and not posting here at the same time...almost takes half the enjoyment away!!!

Yes this is the place to be..even when I get into a huff .....

It sucks, cause' my girlfriend is going out of town tonight on business again and taking her laptop. Our PC is pulling a Ronald Reagan on us again so I won't be able to get on here until Thursday night wen she gets back. Aggghhhhhh, #@$#@# #$%@#$ f#ck ............... I'm sure no one will miss me
    Thats beat Legion...Gotta get a home pC mate..... ....Don't sell yourself short you have become one of the top new guys around here...You are a good poster your input is always welcomed
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Totally agree! Legion you are 1 of the main men around here so get off that lazy butt and go buy a home PC man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn

I agree with you 100 and 10% El G...This is the place to be...last night my cable was out AGAIN!!!!! and had no way to see the fight and Saddo's was down ....I was bouncing from site to site trying to get an RbR.....and the post I was looking at Sucked!!!!!

Everyone who gets into something they cant get out of just throw out an FU..then start acting like fools....Half the knowledge is bogus......I missed this place like a kid missing home at summer camp!! When we were back up the firstn thing I said was Happy the site is up!!!!...Nothing worse then missing a big fight like Cal and Kess...or even watching it and not posting here at the same time...almost takes half the enjoyment away!!!

Yes this is the place to be..even when I get into a huff .....

Thats beat Legion...Gotta get a home pC mate..... ....Don't sell yourself short you have become one of the top new guys around here...You are a good poster your input is always welcomed
    Yeah I never should have punched our home computer, it hasn't been the same since Thanks for the nice words. I kind of feel like Zab Judah on this site. Not elite, but good comic relief
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

THURSDAY,man that sucks.You better carry your azz over to a Coffee shop or a....ahem...Library............

HAHAHAHAH .Im just busting your B!!!'s dude.I promise not to SC you each and every day Kidding man BTW What is pulling a R.Reagan??THats cold .Maybe its pulling a Bowe Lol.Is it bent over holding its printer with bothhands in pain?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli Surfs In 'Nawlins
    THURSDAY,man that sucks.You better carry your azz over to a Coffee shop or a....ahem...Library............

HAHAHAHAH .Im just busting your B!!!'s dude.I promise not to SC you each and every day Kidding man BTW What is pulling a R.Reagan??THats cold .Maybe its pulling a Bowe Lol.Is it bent over holding its printer with bothhands in pain?
    Lol. The Ronald Reagan: where am I what am I who the f#ck are you where is my geritol I'm confused Just Say Yes where's that lady who changed my diapers, that late stage Ronald Reagan.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lol. The Ronald Reagan: where am I what am I who the f#ck are you where is my geritol I'm confused Just Say Yes where's that lady who changed my diapers, that late stage Ronald Reagan.
    BRUTAL Legions on a rollllll.Watch out,Huckleberry Bush might send the feds to your door Lol for bashing his old Boss.
    Dude albeit 5days you will be missed.Sharp wit and very fluid in banter.Im starting to get Jealous LOl as much as your getting buttered up .
    Dont feel bad about your aloof PC Im on My Backup system #2 Piece of junk and Im embarrased to say..............................................d ial-up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

BRUTAL Legions on a rollllll.Watch out,Huckleberry Bush might send the feds to your door Lol for bashing his old Boss.
    Dude albeit 5days you will be missed.Sharp wit and very fluid in banter.Im starting to get Jealous LOl as much as your getting buttered up .
    Dont feel bad about your aloof PC Im on My Backup system #2 Piece of junk and Im embarrased to say..............................................d ial-up
    Dial up>?! You respond pretty dam fast bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bush can't even open a door properly or answer the phone the right way. He picks a mean nose though!! My girl doesn't want to get a new PC because the one we have cost her like 4 or 5000 $$$ and the "tower" or something has tons of stuff stored on it. Next week Nerd Patrol is coming out, so I get to f#ck with the geeks while they're fixing it or whatever. All I know is she's pissed cause' I got mad at the PC one day and drove my fist into it, which rattled the gerbils inside it or something Maybe I'll go buy my own laptop.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dial up>?! You respond pretty dam fast bro!
    Its humbeling man. Talk about sitting in the last seat in the class.Time to break out the plastic and make a trip to Best-Buy Lol.
    By the time I respond the thread has passed my "old" school self by.SSSSLLLOOOOWWWWW Indeed.Oh well.I'll get up to date soon (AGAIN) enough and come outta the corner on fire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll be begging for dial up in a couple of days unless my girl can get the pc running good before she leaves. I'll probably get so desperate I'll start sending Spicoli' smoke signals just to see what's up on Saddo's.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information