Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default US Sec of Defense: "76% American youth TOO FAT TO JOIN"

76% of American Youth meaning from age 17 to age 25 are too fat are too obese to join the military and the Pentagon now has a national emergency and a very urgent crisis on his hands

Mic drop.

😎

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: US Sec of Defense: "76% American youth TOO FAT TO JOIN"

I was 17 years old I could do 50 pushups without even straining while touching my chest to the ground.

I can still do 40 pushups right now

A study released this week has found that nearly 77% of young Americans are now too overweight to join up, a worrying statistic for military officials already facing recruitment challenges.

"Obesity has long threatened our nation's health. As the epidemic grows, obesity is posing a threat to our nation's security as well," the Council for a Strong America states in its new report.

Teenage boys NEED BRAS.

MIC DROP.

😎

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No fatties, no felons and no fellows of the rainbow flag . We're spread to thin to be that picky .

isn't this a clone to your other Too fat to fight thread?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I notice I’m putting on weight. Must be the American in me

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I had a friend who went back to the states for 2 years and came back here. He had turned completely obese. It was quite strange. He lost the weight again over time.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Spicoli good point, please merge, sorry

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I had a friend who went back to the states for 2 years and came back here. He had turned completely obese. It was quite strange. He lost the weight again over time.
    Actually I’m quite trim but I think it’s more genetics as I really don’t have a lot of time to exercise. I do like the Asian diet, much more seafood than red meat but I don’t like how they practice unsustainable fishing. Especially the Japanese and Chinese, I can’t say I’ve read much about secondary Korea being a culprit. I know we get this rep as being fat but honestly as I walk about I don’t see a lot of people who I would look at and say they are horribly fat. Of course I can’t go by just what I see but the way I hear about it on the news I really expect every third person I see to be obese but that is not the case. I was down south recently and didn’t notice many fat people. Obviously something is going on, I just don’t know where we are keeping all these morbidly obese people. I’m in a building with a few hundred people right now and I honestly don’t see anyone who I would look twice at weight wise. Where the hell are all these fat people

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where the hell are all these fat people

Walmart

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Where the hell are all these fat people

Walmart
    When I leave work in the AM I am going to Walmart and count. I went two weeks ago for cat food and the cashier was a bit chunky

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually I’m quite trim but I think it’s more genetics as I really don’t have a lot of time to exercise. I do like the Asian diet, much more seafood than red meat but I don’t like how they practice unsustainable fishing. Especially the Japanese and Chinese, I can’t say I’ve read much about secondary Korea being a culprit. I know we get this rep as being fat but honestly as I walk about I don’t see a lot of people who I would look at and say they are horribly fat. Of course I can’t go by just what I see but the way I hear about it on the news I really expect every third person I see to be obese but that is not the case. I was down south recently and didn’t notice many fat people. Obviously something is going on, I just don’t know where we are keeping all these morbidly obese people. I’m in a building with a few hundred people right now and I honestly don’t see anyone who I would look twice at weight wise. Where the hell are all these fat people
    I have read that much shit once in a Malaysian massage parlor's food Court's brochure for a "volcano handjob happy ending".

What shit. Total denial,.....

Sad.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I have read that much shit once in a Malaysian massage parlor's food Court's brochure for a "volcano handjob happy ending".

What shit. Total denial,.....

Sad.
    well dude and I’ll only say this as u post pictures of yourself. You are a bit fat. That’s why I don’t get your fascination with fat Americans. You are a fat American. I wouldn’t say u are morbidly obese but your BMI is. I wouldn’t bring up your weight as I really don’t like to judge people on appearance but since you are always talking about fat Americans, congrats u made it. Ps don’t go to massage parlors they keep women as sex slaves. When I was working for the state when all those massage parlors were busted in Bridgeport and Waterbury I was on a team to help those poor women find temporary housing while the courts decided where they would go. Very sad cases.
    Last edited by walrus; 10-15-2018 at 08:10 AM.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dude I am not sensitive like you and Lyle. I have no problem at all saying that I am fat I know that probably you are even under estimating it I believe that my BMI probably does cross over into the obese level. I exercise my ass off at 54 I'm trying to do about 2 miles a day at least and then I do about 10 to 15 wind Sprints at about 50 yards each I tried to do push-ups and planks and crunches as well and I do some squats with some weight on my back and I am still obese and is getting more and more difficult that I don't know why. So you don't need to apologize for bringing that up I have brought that up myself and I have no problem admitting it. It is you and Lyle who r so sensitive that the minute I say anything about obesity in America both of you seem like somebody stuck a cattle prod up your asses and jilted you and vaulted you with several thousand volts of electric and I cant understand that kind of reactionary patriotism.

Frankly it stinks.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dude I am not sensitive like you and Lyle. I have no problem at all saying that I am fat I know that probably you are even under estimating it I believe that my BMI probably does cross over into the obese level. I exercise my ass off at 54 I'm trying to do about 2 miles a day at least and then I do about 10 to 15 wind Sprints at about 50 yards each I tried to do push-ups and planks and crunches as well and I do some squats with some weight on my back and I am still obese and is getting more and more difficult that I don't know why. So you don't need to apologize for bringing that up I have brought that up myself and I have no problem admitting it. It is you and Lyle who r so sensitive that the minute I say anything about obesity in America both of you seem like somebody stuck a cattle prod up your asses and jilted you and vaulted you with several thousand volts of electric and I cant understand that kind of reactionary patriotism.

Frankly it stinks.
    you seriously get that out of what I wrote. News flash it’s not just you who mentions obesity in the US. Fine u said it but seriously when we were in that bar in ny did u see a lot of fat people other than you? Honestly I don’t remember seeing many. I’m not debating the stats I just don’t see that many fat people when I’m traveling be it in NY, my state and others I’ve been in. Sure I see fat people just not as many as the news plays out. Maybe it’s 100p accurate I’m just not seeing it keeping in mind I have yet to see the entire population. You seem to think I’m enraged by this I’m not why would I. Do u think your opinion really matters to me anymore? Think of it. When we were in that bar, other than u, how many fat peoples were also at the bar

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And 76 percent of youth to fat to join. You see young people. I don’t see a lot of fat young people. Was that quote 76 percent of applicants are too fat or 76 percent of all young people cause if it’s 76 percent of all young people that means in New England kids must be an anomaly cause out of the 390 young folk we hired very few are fat. You can make another 15 posts about the same subject, this is only number two and I will have no outrage I’m just wondering where all the fatties are. Don’t look for outrage when it isn’t around that’s what ur buddy does. Damn I just broke that vsop again

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frankly it stinks.
    you seriously get that out of what I wrote. News flash it’s not just you who mentions obesity in the US. Fine u said it but seriously when we were in that bar in ny did u see a lot of fat people other than you? Honestly I don’t remember seeing many. I’m not debating the stats I just don’t see that many fat people when I’m traveling be it in NY, my state and others I’ve been in. Sure I see fat people just not as many as the news plays out. Maybe it’s 100p accurate I’m just not seeing it keeping in mind I have yet to see the entire population. You seem to think I’m enraged by this I’m not why would I. Do u think your opinion really matters to me anymore? Think of it. When we were in that bar, other than u, how many fat peoples were also at the bar

I keep telling you..... they are all at Walmart.

Thread Information