Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default 170 bikers arrested after shoot out

However, an Orangutan named Clyde, who was found hiding in a tree nearby, has been released without charge.
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 170 bikers arrested after shoot out

Even turned gun fire against the cops.
    No need for them to show up in riot gear throwing tear gas.
    It was just an honest knife stabbing gun shooting good time.
    So what near 10 people died. Shit happens.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

El Kabong Guest

...yes because this "riot" lasted so long

How many buildings were burned and looted while this fight went on? How long did the fight go on, days, weeks? Oh just 1 day then.....certainly enough time to call in the National Guard.

Sorry, between this and the whole "Eric Robert Rudolph didn't get the death penalty but Dzokhar Tsarnaev did because he was a person of color (yeah a Chechen, from Chechnya which is found in the North Caucus region of Russia...ie he's fucking Caucasian as you can get )and Muslim so it must be hard to be white and a Christian in America" bullshit.....I'm really tired of this whole victim mentality by everyone who isn't white. The world ain't perfect it will NEVER be perfect, we're all on this rock for a ride and we don't know how it's going to go...I'm trying to make the best of things, I wish others would as well. I'm not racist, I'm not PC, but fuck me I'm tired of this kind of stuff.

Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For what it is worth I am pretty certain that the Bandidos as they exist in Texas are a predominantly Mexican club.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it's quite gay for grown men to be in gangs. Regardless, they are holding all 170 of the guys on one million dollars bond. A bit of prosecutorial overreach imo.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What kills me is cnn showing rows of shotguns...in Texas and mentioning gun trafficking.

I can buy a shotgun easier than I can a box of some cold medicines

How is that there is zero video of this

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The government always has a hard on for biker groups calling them criminal enterprises and rico cases. All that is true but the Fed has had some embarrassing attempts at bringing them down.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    What kills me is cnn showing rows of shotguns...in Texas and mentioning gun trafficking.

They pitch hissyfits about guns UNLESS President Obama and Eric Holder are giving them away to Mexican Drug Cartels...then that's ok you know, that's cool

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

They pitch hissyfits about guns UNLESS President Obama and Eric Holder are giving them away to Mexican Drug Cartels...then that's ok you know, that's cool
    Actually @El Kabong sounds like a cool name for a Mexican Biker group.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Something about this whole incident just doesn't smell right. Maybe its the new norm to doubt a cops word or to second guess police involved shootings but they are definitely shining in a nice light. Just sitting there ready to sweep up the pieces in a fish bowl on a known meeting and sat on location. 1 Million bond per individual in the name of affiliation I just don't get. Honestly biker "gangs" are the literal easy mark as its out front and on a sleeve. A few weeks ago it was Isis start ups trying to rush a "draw Muhammad contest" with automatic weapons in body armor.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I think it's quite gay for grown men to be in gangs. Regardless, they are holding all 170 of the guys on one million dollars bond. A bit of prosecutorial overreach imo.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm typically pretty tough on law enforcement but the Texas LEOs were on this and then didn't lose their shit afterwards. Now charing 170 people also seems a little absurd but that's the DA.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many buildings were burned and looted while this fight went on? How long did the fight go on, days, weeks? Oh just 1 day then.....certainly enough time to call in the National Guard.

Sorry, between this and the whole "Eric Robert Rudolph didn't get the death penalty but Dzokhar Tsarnaev did because he was a person of color (yeah a Chechen, from Chechnya which is found in the North Caucus region of Russia...ie he's fucking Caucasian as you can get )and Muslim so it must be hard to be white and a Christian in America" bullshit.....I'm really tired of this whole victim mentality by everyone who isn't white. The world ain't perfect it will NEVER be perfect, we're all on this rock for a ride and we don't know how it's going to go...I'm trying to make the best of things, I wish others would as well. I'm not racist, I'm not PC, but fuck me I'm tired of this kind of stuff.
    There was a larger unit for oj Simpson and that went done in less than a highways drive.
    Be tired all you want. No one mentioned race but you.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post

There was a larger unit for oj Simpson and that went done in less than a highways drive.
    Be tired all you want. No one mentioned race but you.
    Nobody had to mention race it was implied "No need for them to show up in riot gear throwing tear gas." care to expand on that? Was that a "oh just in general" comment or could you be referring to a few recent events?

O.J. Simpson ......ok I'll forget that O.J. Simpson was SUPPOSED to turn himself into Police custody because he was suspect A#1 in the murder of his ex-wife and her boyfriend, and I'll forget the fact that an ALLEGED MURDERER WAS RUNNING FROM THE POLICE so public safety might have been an issue because who know a guy who may have just killed 2 people MIGHT just start killing more people....also a guy who just lost his ex-wife MIGHT be in a kind of emotionally unstable place, but whatever how about the FACT that O.J. was supposed to turn himself in at 12:00 P.M., didn't, and at 1:50 P.M. he was declared a fugitive, and the chase starts around 5:56 P.M. thereby giving the LAPD ooooh 4 hours or so to "rally the troops" if you will for the eventual 2 hour long low speed chase....so it's another apples and oranges comparison.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course more police were needed for a probable murderer than what was needed for this incident where guns were reported...not a might be, rather it was factual.with weapons
    So i know where you stand.
    Probable middle aged football player needs more restraint than several hundred people with weapons.
    And why would i care to expand? You've made up your mind, this incident by your implying was handled well.

Thread Information