Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Juan Urango vs. Randall Bailey

Now I know these two are not exactly prime time players but is their any doubt what so ever that on August 24th that bombs will fly and chins will be punctured?

We have sooooo many nice matches coming up after a slight lull and style wise I'm loving this one.The Ibf trinket aside you have the wide heavy punches & forward pressure of strong Urango head to head with the long in the tooth but seering straight right hand of an equalizer in Bailey.Bailey can move well and banks all out on that beauty of a right hand bomb.....call me crazy I think it's one of.....one of the 'truest' straight rights going today.May come down to Baileys chin,he has touched the canvas more than a few times... but I'm leaning towards him finding Urangos melon an inviting and reachable target right down the middle.

So who sleeps ? Or does it go the 12 rounds?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Juan Urango vs. Randall Bailey

2 huge punchers inside the ring is enough for me

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Now I know these two are not exactly prime time players but is their any doubt what so ever that on August 24th that bombs will fly and chins will be punctured?

We have sooooo many nice matches coming up after a slight lull and style wise I'm loving this one.The Ibf trinket aside you have the wide heavy punches & forward pressure of strong Urango head to head with the long in the tooth but seering straight right hand of an equalizer in Bailey.Bailey can move well and banks all out on that beauty of a right hand bomb.....call me crazy I think it's one of.....one of the 'truest' straight rights going today.May come down to Baileys chin,he has touched the canvas more than a few times... but I'm leaning towards him finding Urangos melon an inviting and reachable target right down the middle.

Urango might of looked like crap against Berto but at 140 he still holds the IBF strap and is still considered one of the top dogs, and given that styles make fights, i think this should be a barn burner, but i think Bailey is gonna get badly stopped, IMO Urango's smothering style and awesome power will give Bradley all he could handle, but still see Bradley pickin up a well deserved win, that should be a great fight as well

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bailey's legs are shaky. I would love to see him land a right hand down the middle and have Urango do a dance but I kind of suspect he gets knocked out.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Bailey's legs are shaky. I would love to see him land a right hand down the middle and have Urango do a dance but I kind of suspect he gets knocked out.
    can't really remember Urango ever being seriously hurt though

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bailey by ko
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It says a lot about Bailey that he is still in this position & still a very capable force, in saying that though I think Urango will brutalize him! Both will land some big shots but I think Juan will take them better & either stop Bailey late or punish him to the final bell... look for fireworks throughout!!!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm rooting for Bailey but I think Urango will eventually wear him down. I forget the guys name, Nasser something but he had Urango hurt momentarily.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't blink!

“If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFan View Post
    I'm rooting for Bailey but I think Urango will eventually wear him down. I forget the guys name, Nasser something but he had Urango hurt momentarily.
    well but his chin is a lot more sturdy and consistent, cause even though Bailey has only been stopped twice (Cotto & Hurtado), he's been dropped and rocked a couple times, IMO Urango's gonna wear him down and brutally stop him

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't really care who wins, this is going to be exciting which ever way it turns out. My guess is Urango's youth wins the day, but I'm not counting the straighter punching Bailey out. I'm gonna say this lasts 4 rounds tops and at the end of the day we'll have a highlight reel KO.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

Urango might of looked like crap against Berto but at 140 he still holds the IBF strap and is still considered one of the top dogs, and given that styles make fights, i think this should be a barn burner, but i think Bailey is gonna get badly stopped, IMO Urango's smothering style and awesome power will give Bradley all he could handle, but still see Bradley pickin up a well deserved win, that should be a great fight as well
    Berto was way faster than him, of course he looked like crap.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Taeth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

Berto was way faster than him, of course he looked like crap.
    what does that have to do with anything? i only mentioned the Berto fight because it was at 147 not at 140, and Urango is still champion at 140

perfect quote to describe Taeth "for being a smart person you sure are dumb"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thread-jack, much Taeth? Berto? huh?
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

El Kabong Guest

I couldn't care less who wins that fight, but on the same ESPN2 card Tavoris Cloud is fighting Clinton Woods!

I suspect Urango will win a decision

Thread Information