Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Primo Carnera v TIC

breaking news: champion emeritus primo carnera has announced his intentions to defend his undisputed four belt prediction championship, along with his pound for pound & people's champion status against all comers. more to come
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: the challenge

any problem with the following fights primo carnera? i can chuck out or add in as this goes along
    vasiliy lomachenko v jamaine ortiz
    joseph diaz jr v william zepeda
    hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji
    jonathan gonzalez v shokichi iwata
    dmitry bivol v gilberto ramirez
    shavkatdzhon rakhimov v zelfa barrett
    sunny edwards vs felix alvarado
    regis prograis v jose zepeda
    zach parker v john ryder
    troy williamson v josh kelly
    juan francisco estrada v roman gonzalez
    teofimo lopez v jose pedraza
    josh warrington v luis alberto lopez
    naoya inoue v paul butler
    jermell charlo v tim tszyu
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    any problem with the following fights primo carnera? i can chuck out or add in as this goes along
    zach parker v john ryder
    I think the following will suffice. Are these all confirmed fights with confirmed dates ?

zach parker v john ryder
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    zach parker v john ryder
    I think the following will suffice. Are these all confirmed fights with confirmed dates ?

zach parker v john ryder
    the only one i don't think is a hundred percent confirmed is zach parker v john ryder. i would have to insist on keeping joseph diaz jr v william zepeda & hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji. i also think david morrell v aidos yerbossynuly would be good fight to add. what about woman's fights & exhibitions or youtube fighters? a point for picking the winner, a point for the method by cards or stoppage, five points a draw, extra point for picking exact round of knockout?

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No exhibition or you tubers, only real boxing matches.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

zach parker v john ryder

zach parker v john ryder
    the only one i don't think is a hundred percent confirmed is zach parker v john ryder. i would have to insist on keeping joseph diaz jr v william zepeda & hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji. i also think david morrell v aidos yerbossynuly would be good fight to add. what about woman's fights & exhibitions or youtube fighters? a point for picking the winner, a point for the method by cards or stoppage, five points a draw, extra point for picking exact round of knockout?
    the only one i don't think is a hundred percent confirmed is zach parker v john ryder.
    Ok
    i would have to insist on keeping joseph diaz jr v william zepeda & hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji. i also think david morrell v aidos yerbossynuly would be good fight to add.
    nope
    what about woman's fights & exhibitions or youtube fighters?
    Nah
    a point for picking the winner, a point for the method by cards or stoppage, five points a draw, extra point for picking exact round of knockout?
    Ok , so ,
    winner - 1point
    Method - points or stoppage - 1 point
    Correct round - extra point
    Correct decision (UD, SD) - extra point
    Draw - 5 points

All picks must be sent in a private message to @Master no later than 48 hours before the fight. When @Master has both predictions for a fight, he posts both of them together on this thread.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i would have to insist on keeping joseph diaz jr v william zepeda & hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji. i also think david morrell v aidos yerbossynuly would be good fight to add.
    nope
    hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji has to be there. the ring belt is on the line, it's probably also for lineal & it's a really good fight. i can do without the others. can we suggest to add fights if something we agree on gets signed & when is the end date?

a point for picking the winner, a point for the method by cards or stoppage, five points a draw, extra point for picking exact round of knockout?
    Ok , so ,
    winner - 1point
    Draw - 5 points

All picks must be sent in a private message to @Master no later than 48 hours before the fight.
    i have no problem with any of this, i think twenty four hours is sufficient but forty eight is fine

nope. too many bogus judges cards. you either think a fighter wins by decision or knockout

he posts both of them together on this thread.
    you don't want to open it up to the whole forum?
    Last edited by TIC; 10-19-2022 at 02:11 AM.

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nope
    hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji has to be there. the ring belt is on the line, it's probably also for lineal & it's a really good fight. i can do without the others. can we suggest to add fights if something we agree on gets signed & when is the end date?

Ok , so ,
    winner - 1point
    Draw - 5 points

All picks must be sent in a private message to @Master no later than 48 hours before the fight.
    i have no problem with any of this, i think twenty four hours is sufficient but forty eight is fine

nope. too many bogus judges cards. you either think a fighter wins by decision or knockout

nope

No. it stays as it is. Nothing gets added on because you’re chasing my ass and getting desperate, and the fights that I mentioned are the fights, period.

Ok , so ,
    winner - 1point
    Draw - 5 points

so we’re agreed 48 hrs prior.

There’s an extra bonus for choosing the right round so it’s only fair there’s an extra point for the kind of decision. You don’t have to pick it, you can just put “points”. There are lots of bogus cards, but there are also referees who stop a fight too early. The beauty is to second guess them . All about attention to detail pal.

No it’s ok. I’ll give you a beating first, then if anyone fancies their chances, they can challenge me. A long time ago , a guy called @Silkeyjoe used to organise an amazing well thought out contest, but it gets too much and now we’ve lost a really good poster, especially for betting info.
    what you have to understand is that you challenged me , I am the “A” side and you are the “B” side. I’m putting my belts and legacy on the line.
    finally, there has to be a winner and a loser, so it’s only reasonable that there is some kind of forfeit. So if I win, you have in your sig “COVID IS REAL”. And if you win , in my sig. I have “Beaten by @TIC, A DESERVED CHAMPION AND FONT OF ALL FACTUAL INFORMATION.”

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji must be there. how can you have a boxing prediction contest & leave out a ring championship fight against the number one guy? if i win i'll choose what your sig will be

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These are your negotiations, and you must agree but it is fair to have Kyoguchi v Teraji on the list.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hiroto Kyoguchi v kenshiro Teraji must be there. how can you have a boxing prediction contest & leave out a ring championship fight against the number one guy? if i win i'll choose what your sig will be
    Nope , Kyoguchi v Teraji doesn’t go on the list, and the sigs are as I said . Also, if ever it is written down , it is “@Primo Carnera v @TIC” and NEVER the other way round.
    You’ve got 24 hours to agree all points or the challenge is off! Tick Tock.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Primo Carnera v TIC

Diva demands. I have changed the title to the thread.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Diva demands. I have changed the title to the thread.

If Primo dyes his hair red, I'm leaving.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope , Kyoguchi v Teraji doesn’t go on the list, and the sigs are as I said . Also, if ever it is written down , it is “@Primo Carnera v @TIC” and NEVER the other way round.
    You’ve got 24 hours to agree all points or the challenge is off! Tick Tock.
    the gauntlet was thrown at your feet to challenge for your claimed boxing prediction championships & i issued you a high quality boxing fight to predict on to defend your titles & you have repeatedly refused. i was happy to agree with all your other terms & only had this one request. it is a boxing prediction challenge after all. i may have possibly exposed a massive chink in your prediction abilities armor by calling you out. don't come chasing me now. i challenged you to predict a boxing fight & you turned diva & talked your way out of facing me. as far as i concerned that's a duck. i'll be talking with my team & we may be moving in a different direction with another sanctioning body, in a round robin type tournament to crown a new lineage while primo carnera hides in retirement, talking about how good he was but failing to back that up when challenged. i just want to apologize to all the fans that were hyped for this, i did everything i could to make the fight but you can't make the man fight if he don't wanna fight
    Last edited by TIC; 10-19-2022 at 07:18 PM.

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quack quack. Some are destined to be champions, others just wannabe.

Thread Information