Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Tim Bradley vs. Brandon Rios.

This fight happens Nov. 7. Who wins?

I think if Bradley chooses to box, he easily beats Rios.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Tim Bradley vs. Brandon Rios.

I think anyone who can box but doesn't choose to against Brandon Rios should be banned from fighting. Not that Rios can't be beaten other ways by now, but why go to war with a heavy bag when that's the only chance he has. That said, I could see Bradley getting caught anyways just since Rios is so willing to take punishment to land, and Bradley does tend to square up and throw wide punches when he is under pressure. Not a bad match up, the more Rios is able to do the more fun it will be I guess.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just think fellas according to this, Arum is pushing for the winner of this fight to go against the winner of Cotto/Alvarez.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...220806790.html

You cant make this shit up

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im putting money on rios
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley UD, hes the much better boxer and he wont make stupid mistakes like he did vs Provodnikov and stand there and be macho. I commend him for that after all of the abuse he got after the Pac "win" but it was stupid in the end. But it made it a hell of a fight!!

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Bradley UD, hes the much better boxer and he wont make stupid mistakes like he did vs Provodnikov and stand there and be macho. I commend him for that after all of the abuse he got after the Pac "win" but it was stupid in the end. But it made it a hell of a fight!!
    He will make stupid mistakes like he did with Provo, but he will still come out on top. This guy is a complete fucking warrior, although he is pretty fucking dumb. As a boxer , he has very high quality , yet he CHOOSES to go to war! That is pretty dumb, but I love the guy and I've said before , I don't understand why he's not more popular Stateside.
    He gets a lot of bad press about the PAC 1 fight, but think about it, even if he did lose , it was fairly close and a pretty good match up, yet he finished the fight with 2 broken Ankles!
    Against Provo, I think he tried to prove a point so that the public would like him and his style, and it was very nearly his undoing. Against Marquez, I thought he was Brilliant.
    People are saying he's in decline, but I wouldn't be so sure and I reckon people are a bit hasty in writing him off.
    He'll have more than enough for Rios whichever type of fight it ends up being.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This should be a great fight. Bradley could dance around Rios all night and overwhelm him but I think Bradley, as others have said, will make it interesting. I can already hear his corner yelling, don't be stupid , but at least for a few rounds it could be a slug fest. Bradley always shows up in superb condition. Rios can show up looking like he's been drinking a six pack a day at the trailer park. I'd actually like to see Rios win this but I think in the end it will be Bradley UD, Bradley is a pleasure to watch.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    He will make stupid mistakes like he did with Provo, but he will still come out on top. This guy is a complete fucking warrior, although he is pretty fucking dumb. As a boxer , he has very high quality , yet he CHOOSES to go to war! That is pretty dumb, but I love the guy and I've said before , I don't understand why he's not more popular Stateside.
    He gets a lot of bad press about the PAC 1 fight, but think about it, even if he did lose , it was fairly close and a pretty good match up, yet he finished the fight with 2 broken Ankles!
    Against Provo, I think he tried to prove a point so that the public would like him and his style, and it was very nearly his undoing. Against Marquez, I thought he was Brilliant.
    People are saying he's in decline, but I wouldn't be so sure and I reckon people are a bit hasty in writing him off.
    He'll have more than enough for Rios whichever type of fight it ends up being.
    Bradley has balls of steel.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Both need a win to move onto bigger and better things. Crossroads fight and guaranteed to be a war. Potential FOTY. Really looking forward to this one.

Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Bradley but I don't think he is this all complete and sterling boxer as he is talked about. Still do not see it as his 'choice' to slug or battle in the Provo fight. He had to battle out to survive and was concussed roughly 6 times, a couple while trying to box smart. His instinct is to war and his mentality has not changed but his chin is showing some cracks. Rios will make this into a jagged mauling and brawling physical affair if he is in shape. Skill wise Bradley makes Rios look like a live action crash test dummy but I still think its a coin toss in what will turn out a battle of will between two stubborn hard headed tough guys.

Mentioned
    1686 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bradley will box the ear off Rios. Easy win if Bradley does not lose focus and concentration.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Just think fellas according to this, Arum is pushing for the winner of this fight to go against the winner of Cotto/Alvarez.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...220806790.html

You cant make this shit up
    Imagine if Rios beat Bradley and got to fight canelo. That would be hilarious.

Thread Information