Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS

just so everyone knows... winky wright is gonna bust the chicklets right out of taylors mouth with his jab and make him look rediculouse by forcing him to hit forearms and gloves all night... WINKY THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS

Man I hope so...they're fighting in my hometown and I'm still debating on whether or not I'll go to the fight...

I actually use to like Taylor, but kinda stop likeing him once the Judges gave those wins over Hop just because he was the young up and comer and they hated Hop's style...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah man for sure,winky is da man and will make soup out of his scrotum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cant wait for this fight... gonna make this paper champ look stupid
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Winky is good but he's been beaten before....Taylor has a very good chance, depends if he can keep the pressure on him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Winkys defense is as good and sound as it usually is, Taylor will get frustrated, thats when Winky will have to act...

Winky by Split....

Although depending on the Judges, I can see Taylor really going for it...could change certain peoples minds...

I would like Winky to win though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The_One77
    Winky is good but he's been beaten before....Taylor has a very good chance, depends if he can keep the pressure on him
    preasures fine but you got to hit him to beat him...  ring experience will decide this one...  we're not talking about an aging, downslope B Hop...  We're talking about a crafty boxer who will most likely turn his presure into counter jabs and circling counter hooks...  kiss your belts goodbye...  says he's the best thing to come out of arkansas...  sorry, but bill clinton(slick willy) still has that title
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by "PRIDE OF PROVIDENCE"
    preasures fine but you got to hit him to beat him... ring experience will decide this one... we're not talking about an aging, downslope B Hop... We're talking about a crafty boxer who will most likely turn his presure into counter jabs and circling counter hooks... kiss your belts goodbye... says he's the best thing to come out of arkansas... sorry, but bill clinton(slick willy) still has that title
    That's where I disagree. I don't understand how everyone thinks Winky will be the the much tougher fight, at least not at middleweight. Hopkins IS a crafty boxer, who imo is as good as Wright p4p, currently.. They just have different styles. Wrights defence alone is better but also different in that he is stationary, where B hop made full use of the ring and leaned out of harms way whenever possible, causing Taylor to miss very often and tire him out, which he did in the first fight. In the second, Taylor showed alot of improvements that he doesn't get the credit for, imo. He was strong in the later rounds, never tired, and arguably took the decision in that one(although he clearly lost the first fight). Anyways Winky will not have the power to hurt Taylor, that's what I think will decide this one. He may outbox him in spurts, but you need to fire back to win, and Im not sure how much respect Winky can get from Taylor... As well as this, Taylor will not be missing alot like he did against Hopkins, so even if Winky can block most of his shots, well.. They are still scoring points, and Taylor won't be expending as much energy. If he can just set a steady pace and pick his shots well, it wouldn't surprise me if Taylor won this one easily. Yeah I said it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    preasures fine but you got to hit him to beat him... ring experience will decide this one... we're not talking about an aging, downslope B Hop... We're talking about a crafty boxer who will most likely turn his presure into counter jabs and circling counter hooks... kiss your belts goodbye... says he's the best thing to come out of arkansas... sorry, but bill clinton(slick willy) still has that title
    That's where I disagree. I don't understand how everyone thinks Winky will be the the much tougher fight, at least not at middleweight. Hopkins IS a crafty boxer, who imo is as good as Wright p4p, currently.. They just have different styles. Wrights defence alone is better but also different in that he is stationary, where B hop made full use of the ring and leaned out of harms way whenever possible, causing Taylor to miss very often and tire him out, which he did in the first fight. In the second, Taylor showed alot of improvements that he doesn't get the credit for, imo. He was strong in the later rounds, never tired, and arguably took the decision in that one(although he clearly lost the first fight). Anyways Winky will not have the power to hurt Taylor, that's what I think will decide this one. He may outbox him in spurts, but you need to fire back to win, and Im not sure how much respect Winky can get from Taylor... As well as this, Taylor will not be missing alot like he did against Hopkins, so even if Winky can block most of his shots, well.. They are still scoring points, and Taylor won't be expending as much energy. If he can just set a steady pace and pick his shots well, it wouldn't surprise me if Taylor won this one easily. Yeah I said it.
    WE'LL SEE
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just so everyone knows... winky wright is gonna bust the chicklets right out of taylors mouth with his jab and make him look rediculouse by forcing him to hit forearms and gloves all night... WINKY THE UNDISPUTED CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!
    i agree

Thread Information