123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    George Wallace offered to swap parties but was turned down as Goldwater's running mate so ran as an independent:

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/stat...93684781862912
    He was WHAT?? If they were racist wouldn't they welcome him in?

Thanks for helping prove my point
    Of course you didn't read the link did you thickhead. It has Goldwater saying that he'd get the Wallace votes anyway and was looking for somebody to appeal to moderate voters to run as his VP. VP picks are almost always to appeal to a particular demographic or because the guy somes from a crucial swing state. Wallace brought the southern racist vote and Goldwater knew he already had that locked up.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 08-08-2019 at 08:56 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    And it's clear America has a growing white nationalist/supremacist terrorist problem. But with a racist white nationalist president in the White House encouraging and amplifying these attacks and this ideology it's only going to get worse.
    Ok cnn
    And how was Obama radical exactly? Stop dodging the question.
    Wtf are you going on about
    The economy isn't doing very well now, is it? If it wasn't for the two plus percent of GDP increase in government spending since 2017 you'd be in recession right now. Business investment has collapsed to nothing and manufacturing is in recession. Those tax cuts and deregulation don't appear to have done much for the economy, do they?
    What was the comment about Obama
    https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...25#post1526225
    Right but did you actually read what I wrote? How it was used
    Yes. Why do you think Obama was radical?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Here's an actual historian documenting the GOP strategy to win southern states. This is actual facts and evidence Lyle. And to be fair, it does explain why all the racist white fuckers vote Republican now, doesn't it?

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/stat...86257109508096

https://twitter.com/KevinMKruse/stat...12020899299328

Of course you'll never read any of this what with your well known hostility to facts and evidence.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Weird lack of actual Trump news here often. Anyhoos here is what Japan has to say about his classy way of showing concern for US citizens today

Self-promotion: Trump boasts of rally crowd size during hospital visit to console Texas massacre survivors

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump knew just how to raise the morale of medical staff recovering from last weekend’s mass shooting in Texas: boast to them about the size of his campaign rally in the city.

Footage of Trump bragging at the University Medical Center in El Paso on Wednesday surfaced Thursday.

In the clip, which was shot by a bystander and aired on KFOX14 television, a jovial Trump is seen praising medical staff at the hospital, telling them “they’re talking about you all over the world.”
    But he then starts reminiscing about a re-election campaign rally he held in El Paso in February and ridicules Democratic opponent Beto O’Rourke, who is from the border city, and who held a counterrally the same day.
    “That was some crowd,” Trump says of his event, claiming there were also “twice as many outside” his arena.
    “Crazy” O’Rourke, the president then says scornfully, “had like 400 people in a parking lot.”
    The issue of who had the bigger crowd on that February day has been a frequent matter of concern for Trump.
    Critics piled into the president after Wednesday’s trip to El Paso, where 22 people were shot dead, and to Dayton, Ohio, where nine were killed, accusing him of using victims and first responders as backdrops for his self-promotion.
    The White House described Trump’s trip, which took place mostly behind closed doors, as a bid to console survivors and emergency workers in the two cities.
    However, the event was marred by street protests against Trump, as well as his decision to attack Democratic opponents throughout the day on Twitter and during his few public comments.
    White House officials said journalists were mostly kept away from Trump because they didn’t want to treat the hospital visits as “photo-ops.”
    However, Trump and his press team quickly released their own official pictures of him grinning and doing the thumbs up with staff and patients.
    The White House also released a campaign-style short video, set to dramatic music, that focuses almost entirely on Trump shaking hands with groups of people in the hospitals or posing for pictures with onlookers.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20.../#.XUx8mkfgqUk
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Goes to visit shooting victims and Communities..makes campaign adds, attacks political foes like a school kid and talks about crowd sizes..inside the Hospital. Sir you are missing some common components.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh....and this

A U.S. Foreign Service officer with nearly a decade of experience working for the State Department resigned Thursday in protest of President Donald Trump and his administration’s “toxic agenda.”
    Chuck Park, whose most recent duties focused on trade development with British Columbia, explained his decision to step down in a searing opinion piece published Thursday in The Washington Post.
    “I’m ashamed of how long it took me to make this decision,” Park wrote. “My excuse might be disappointing, if familiar to many of my colleagues: I let career perks silence my conscience. I let free housing, the countdown to a pension and the prestige of representing a powerful nation overseas distract me from ideals that once seemed so clear to me. I can’t do that anymore.”
    Park condemned the Trump administration on several foreign policy actions, including its defense of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman in regard to journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s murder.
    Though he was one of dozens of State Department workers to sign an internal dissent memo in 2017 objecting to Trump’s Muslim ban, Park said it wasn’t enough. He felt compelled to quit....

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...b01e44e476e591
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

oh...and this y'all forgot to mention

• The Pentagon inspector general issued a report to Congress saying that the Islamic State is again growing in power in Syria and Iraq, with approximately 14,000 to 18,000 militants.
    • The report specifically said President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly draw down troops in Syria and pull diplomatic staff from Iraq increased instability and allowed the militancy to regroup.
    • Former Special Presidential Envoy Brett McGurk, who resigned following the drawdown announcement, has repeatedly warned of this scenario, saying that Trump's policies would lead to chaos and "an environment for extremists to thrive."
    • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.

A report from the Pentagon inspector general found that President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly pull troops out of Syria and divert attention from diplomacy in Iraq has inadvertently aided the Islamic State's regrouping in Syria and Iraq.
    The Department of Defense's quarterly report to Congress on the effectiveness of the US Operation Inherent Resolve mission said that "ISIS continued its transition from a territory-holding force to an insurgency in Syria, and it intensified its insurgency in Iraq" — even though Trump said ISIS was defeated and the caliphate quashed, The Wall Street Journal reported.
    Many officials and experts have repeatedly warned that a rapid US withdrawal from Syria would enable ISIS to regroup into an insurgency after their battlefield defeats by the US-led coalition. ..

https://www.businessinsider.com/pent...19-8?r=US&IR=T
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Yes Kirkland surprising absolutely no one you were wrong about the Confederate flag.

Oh it's a "myth" when a History Professor from Vanderbilt (who happens to be black) says what happened, but when a white guy from Princeton says what you so desperately want to be true it's "an actual historian" .... Interesting that

Also...

Mmmmmm.... That is delicious and Lindsey Graham says it's just the tip of the iceberg.

I noticed the timing of McCabe and Stzrok's lawsuits....almost like they want to get ahead of something or delay the release of something in hopes that the narrative will change and everyone will forget.

Sedition, treason... Drip, drip, drip. All roads lead back to not only Clinton but Obama. It'll be slow but justice will be done.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

• The Pentagon inspector general issued a report to Congress saying that the Islamic State is again growing in power in Syria and Iraq, with approximately 14,000 to 18,000 militants.
    • The report specifically said President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly draw down troops in Syria and pull diplomatic staff from Iraq increased instability and allowed the militancy to regroup.
    • Former Special Presidential Envoy Brett McGurk, who resigned following the drawdown announcement, has repeatedly warned of this scenario, saying that Trump's policies would lead to chaos and "an environment for extremists to thrive."

A report from the Pentagon inspector general found that President Donald Trump's decision to rapidly pull troops out of Syria and divert attention from diplomacy in Iraq has inadvertently aided the Islamic State's regrouping in Syria and Iraq.
    The Department of Defense's quarterly report to Congress on the effectiveness of the US Operation Inherent Resolve mission said that "ISIS continued its transition from a territory-holding force to an insurgency in Syria, and it intensified its insurgency in Iraq" — even though Trump said ISIS was defeated and the caliphate quashed, The Wall Street Journal reported.
    Many officials and experts have repeatedly warned that a rapid US withdrawal from Syria would enable ISIS to regroup into an insurgency after their battlefield defeats by the US-led coalition. ..

Beanerz hypocrisy on display no denying it beaner. You should bring in the gang

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IN THE RED CORNER;

CONSTITUTION
    TRUMP
    PATRIOTS

IN THE BLUE CORNER;

ALL DEMOCRATS
    OAC and PSYCHO FRIENDS
    ANTIFA
    LGBTQP
    SATANISTS
    NO BORDER, NO WALL, NO USA AT ALL
    JOHN PODESTA
    MARIA AMBROMOVICH
    OBAMA AND 65K HOT DOGS......
    CLINTONS
    DISARM AMERICA
    END OF FREE SPEACH BIG TECH
    INFANTICIDE (KILLING BABIES AFTER THEY ARE BORN)
    EVERY MAINSTREAM MEDIA OUTLET EXCEPT FOR ABOUT 7 COMENTATORS ON (JUST 1 CHANEL) FOX
    FREE HEALTHCARE, FREE UNIVERSITY FOR ALL INCLUDING ALL 'MIGRANTS'.
    END 1ST AMENDMENT
    END 2ND AMENDMENT
    END THE US AND ITS CONSTITUTION
    GLOBALISM
    'CLIMATE TAX'
    'DIRTY' VACCINATIONS

YOU ARE WITNESSING AN HISTORIC BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL. WHEN THE SHILLS SHOW UP AND DEFEND THEIR 'BLUE CORNER' EVIL, THEY ARE EXPOSED.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Beanerz hypocrisy on display no denying it beaner. You should bring in the gang

You have my express written consent to use my copyrighted name for him................. Beanz and The Gang©

I'm working on a logo as well.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Goes to visit shooting victims and Communities..makes campaign adds, attacks political foes like a school kid and talks about crowd sizes..inside the Hospital. Sir you are missing some common components.
    Don't forget this.

That baby's parents are dead due to Trump and the media who support him using immigration conspiracy theories to win votes.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ive-media.html

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Kirkland surprising absolutely no one you were wrong about the Confederate flag.

Oh it's a "myth" when a History Professor from Vanderbilt (who happens to be black) says what happened, but when a white guy from Princeton says what you so desperately want to be true it's "an actual historian" .... Interesting that

Also...

Mmmmmm.... That is delicious and Lindsey Graham says it's just the tip of the iceberg.

I noticed the timing of McCabe and Stzrok's lawsuits....almost like they want to get ahead of something or delay the release of something in hopes that the narrative will change and everyone will forget.

Sedition, treason... Drip, drip, drip. All roads lead back to not only Clinton but Obama. It'll be slow but justice will be done.
    You could look at the actual evidence produced by the two academics Lyle. You'd see words and no evidence on one side and endless actual evidence on the other side. You could have read the links I posted But then reading, facts and evidence isn't something you're ever going to do is it. Reading and knowing things is for idiots, isn't it Lyle.

Here's the facts about this Vanderbilt professor Lyle:

The Prager U video features Carol Swain, a now-retired Vanderbilt University professor. Right Wing Watch has written about her path from being a respected, if controversial, scholar to becoming a Religious Right culture-war propagandist hanging out with the likes of David Barton and Dinesh D’Souza. She has also promoted the work of far-right crank author Cleon Skousen, a favorite of Glenn Beck’s.
    Historian Kruse responded to the Prager U video in 2018, challenging its “deeply ahistorical” arguments and false “facts.” Among the gems Kruse uncovered was a piece from one of Swain’s earlier, more serious, books— “The New White Nationalism in America”—in which Swain described “the Republican Party’s adoption of a ‘southern strategy’ that eventually enabled it to transform itself into a majority party after decades of minority status.”
    Oddly enough, Swain doesn’t quote her own work in that Prager U video, which has more than 6 million views.
    The same year Swain did the Prager U video, the right-wing Weekly Standard noticed that she had seemingly lost interest in being a serious scholar. She now writes Sean Hannity-endorsed screeds and appears at right-wing events, denouncing separation of church and state, trashing Black Lives Matter, calling liberal churches “agents of Marxism” and warning that liberals are out to steal children’s hearts and minds. Swain is what the Weekly Standard called “a thorny nationalist” on immigration, and she has urged Congress to “flex its muscles” and close what she calls a “loophole” of birthright citizenship guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.

So this professor you're citing after a frantic google has actually confirmed that the GOP used a southern strategy to win white racist votes. Great job Lyle, you've made my argument for me.
    If you want to bet and lose even more money (I'm not going to even bother asking whether you've paid the poor black folks the money you owe them) we could bet on whatever this latest conspiracy rubbish is. But you won't do that either will you. Is the stuff about the Page warrant still on your little shelf? All the bullshit you were fed about that and you were convinced it was going to mean arrests and whatever. Whatever this latest thing is is just more of the same. We can bet if you like.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 08-12-2019 at 06:53 PM.

El Kabong Guest

You could look at the actual evidence produced by the two academics Lyle. You'd see words and no evidence on one side and endless actual evidence on the other side. You could have read the links I posted But then reading, facts and evidence isn't something you're ever going to do is it. Reading and knowing things is for idiots, isn't it Lyle.

The Prager U video features Carol Swain, a now-retired Vanderbilt University professor. Right Wing Watch has written about her path from being a respected, if controversial, scholar to becoming a Religious Right culture-war propagandist hanging out with the likes of David Barton and Dinesh D’Souza. She has also promoted the work of far-right crank author Cleon Skousen, a favorite of Glenn Beck’s.
    Historian Kruse responded to the Prager U video in 2018, challenging its “deeply ahistorical” arguments and false “facts.” Among the gems Kruse uncovered was a piece from one of Swain’s earlier, more serious, books— “The New White Nationalism in America”—in which Swain described “the Republican Party’s adoption of a ‘southern strategy’ that eventually enabled it to transform itself into a majority party after decades of minority status.”
    Oddly enough, Swain doesn’t quote her own work in that Prager U video, which has more than 6 million views.
    The same year Swain did the Prager U video, the right-wing Weekly Standard noticed that she had seemingly lost interest in being a serious scholar. She now writes Sean Hannity-endorsed screeds and appears at right-wing events, denouncing separation of church and state, trashing Black Lives Matter, calling liberal churches “agents of Marxism” and warning that liberals are out to steal children’s hearts and minds. Swain is what the Weekly Standard called “a thorny nationalist” on immigration, and she has urged Congress to “flex its muscles” and close what she calls a “loophole” of birthright citizenship guaranteed by the 14th Amendment.

So this professor you're citing after a frantic google has actually confirmed that the GOP used a southern strategy to win white racist votes. Great job Lyle, you've made my argument for me.
    If you want to bet and lose even more money (I'm not going to even bother asking whether you've paid the poor black folks the money you owe them) we could bet on whatever this latest conspiracy rubbish is. But you won't do that either will you. Is the stuff about the Page warrant still on your little shelf? All the bullshit you were fed about that and you were convinced it was going to mean arrests and whatever. Whatever this latest thing is is just more of the same. We can bet if you like.
    Yeah I get it Kirkland a bunch of white liberals at Right Wing Watch (run with some of that George Soros money) are upset that a highly educated Black woman stepped off their thought plantation and so they have set out to smear and besmirch her character as is typical of that side of politics.

As for Carter Page....so he's a Russian spy or working WITH Russia is he? Is that what you're saying?

DOJ Documents Show Carter Page Helped FBI Catch Russian Spies
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisr...spies-n2444651

Seems a dubious charge to me considering he was helping the FBI in 2013 against (checks notes)....Russians

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I get it Kirkland a bunch of white liberals at Right Wing Watch (run with some of that George Soros money) are upset that a highly educated Black woman stepped off their thought plantation and so they have set out to smear and besmirch her character as is typical of that side of politics.

As for Carter Page....so he's a Russian spy or working WITH Russia is he? Is that what you're saying?

DOJ Documents Show Carter Page Helped FBI Catch Russian Spies
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisr...spies-n2444651

Seems a dubious charge to me considering he was helping the FBI in 2013 against (checks notes)....Russians
    Nobody is besmirching anything Lyle, they're just accurately reporting her track record. She wrote a book confirming the existence of the GOP southern strategy, their strategy to attract the white racist vote, and this is the best evidence that you can come up with to prove that the GOP didn't make any attempt to attract the white racist vote. Fantastic.

Thread Information