Thread: BRUTAL knockout and upset - Troyanovsky vs Indongo 3.12.16 - IBF Title

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default BRUTAL knockout and upset - Troyanovsky vs Indongo 3.12.16 - IBF Title

Apologies, my son starts taking the piss outta me in this video lol

Last edited by Vendettos; 12-05-2016 at 01:01 AM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BRUTAL knockout and upset - Troyanovsky vs Indongo 3.12.16 - IBF Title

Video fixed! Enjoy guys.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: BRUTAL knockout and upset - Troyanovsky vs Indongo 3.12.16 - IBF Title

Thant was a brutal knockout but your cheeky son was the star of the video.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every son should be asked why you being a dick at least once in his life.

Indongo stunned them into complete silence, great shocker. Then drove immediately to the airport and exited Russia

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That was fully brutal !!! Has to be up there with KO of the year

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's a edge shot the luck is on black guy side

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post

Indongo stunned them into complete silence, great shocker. Then drove immediately to the airport and exited Russia
    @Spicoli Fully justified under the circumstances!

This opens up all sorts of match ups.. they'll tout this guy as a huge puncher now.

I'd like to see him against Ricky Burns, as he wouldn't go rushing in the way Troyanevsky did.. it would let us see if Indongo can actually box a 12 rounder.. give us a bit more insight on him.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brutal KO. Hit him like he was throwing a baseball!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post

This opens up all sorts of match ups.. they'll tout this guy as a huge puncher now.

I'd like to see him against Ricky Burns, as he wouldn't go rushing in the way Troyanevsky did.. it would let us see if Indongo can actually box a 12 rounder.. give us a bit more insight on him.
    Didn't realize Indongo was ranked at #15 and definitely a mystery man. Burns would be a great unification and def more of a complete fighter than Troyanovsky who came out like he didn't know he was facing a southpaw. Wonder what chances of rematch are as Indongo has been Russian based for awhile.

Love stuff like this though. Complete unknown comes in and pulls off big upset, earns it. Underdogs and upsets make the sport go round.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Didn't realize Indongo was ranked at #15 and definitely a mystery man. Burns would be a great unification and def more of a complete fighter than Troyanovsky who came out like he didn't know he was facing a southpaw. Wonder what chances of rematch are as Indongo has been Russian based for awhile.

Love stuff like this though. Complete unknown comes in and pulls off big upset, earns it. Underdogs and upsets make the sport go round.
    I fully agree. Troyanovsky was looking for an early finish to the job. He should have been more aware but this is the problem when someone has a 90+ KO ratio, they start to believe their own hype.

Can't even say burns would school indongo because he is so unknown but at the very least we can say it will likely be 12 rounds of solid boxing experience for him.

It's the perfect way to judge him

@Spicoli
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I fully agree. Troyanovsky was looking for an early finish to the job. He should have been more aware but this is the problem when someone has a 90+ KO ratio, they start to believe their own hype.

Can't even say burns would school indongo because he is so unknown but at the very least we can say it will likely be 12 rounds of solid boxing experience for him.

@Spicoli
    Bud you called this one spot on. Looks like it's April 15th at home with Burns and Indongo! Over here in the States that's "Tax day" btw . Need to watch more Indongo. Feels likema guy who can either crash out coming into the spotlight from absolute obscurity from Nambia to Scotland or hopefully a diamond in the rough with top boxing to back up that career KO. Looking forward to it!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Spicoli
    Bud you called this one spot on. Looks like it's April 15th at home with Burns and Indongo! Over here in the States that's "Tax day" btw . Need to watch more Indongo. Feels likema guy who can either crash out coming into the spotlight from absolute obscurity from Nambia to Scotland or hopefully a diamond in the rough with top boxing to back up that career KO. Looking forward to it!
    @Spicoli yeah, but I feel Troyanovski inadvertently made this match up himself.

Seemed like the logical option.

Will we get the power puncher Indongo or will he get schooled for 12 rounds? My guess is the latter but he is still a complete unknown so it could go either eay.
    You say tomato,

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was a great shot. Burns has a granite chin. Can Indongo break it again? 2017 is doing all sorts of good so far.

Thread Information