Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Terrible Hypocrisy of England and America ın Geopolitics

what a crock of shıt. they can extradıte muslıms but people lıke Mckınnon they refuse to.

they can take down several persian satellıte TV statıons but wont take down the antı-Islam vıdeo.

they can bomb Lıbya but wont bomb Bahraın whıch ıs kıllıng ıts own people just lıke Ghaddafı did.

they blame governments for abusıng theır own people but latest news ıs the CIA and pewntagon sprayed deadly vıruses over bıloxı mıssıssıppı and St louıs Mıssourı ın 1961 to "test how deadly" they were and to "see how long certaın at-rısk ındıvıduals would take to develop the dıseases".

they delıberately kılled hundrerds of Guatemalans ın the 1940s and 50s by experımentıng on them.

the lıst goes on they are fuckıng evıl hypocrıtes who APPLY THE "LAW" (THAT THEY WROTE BY THE WAY) WHEN IT SUITS THEM BUT FLOUT THE LAW WHEN IT ISNT IN THEIR INTERESTS.

Fuckıng hypocrıte cock-suck cunt-lıck mother-*fuckın pıeces of devıl-shit.

ayatollah KKomeını was rıght that America ıs the Great Satan.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Terrible Hypocrisy of England and America ın Geopolitics

Flout??

Flaunt?
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VictorCharlie View Post
    Flout??

Flaunt?
    Flout might = Tout + Flaunt....just my guess

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Definition of FLOUT

transitive verb
    : to treat with contemptuous disregard : scorn <flouting the rules>
    intransitive verb
    : to indulge in scornful behavior

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We still love you no matter what you say to or about us.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They are despicable nations and been savagely so for a long, long time now. We have no right to judge others as we are the biggest hypocrites of them all.

We create Israel and then harp on for decades about 'the Middle East problem'. Well, you just shoved a fucking country in the middle of it because you feel sorry for some Jews.

Fuck you America! Fuck you Britain! Fuck you Queen! Fuck all of you that defend hypocritical bullshit.

If I said that on Twitter I would be going to prison. Fuck you Twitter! Fuck you prison! Fuck you cyber police! Fuck you cyber men! Fuck you most of all Doctor bloody Who!

Hypocrites the lot of you.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Every other country on earth of course is devoid of hypocrisy. It is very easy as a straight able bodied white male of no particular religious persuasion to forget the freedoms and privileges the accidental geographical location of your birth has afforded you, particularly when you no longer live in the countries who provided you with your passports and education.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One word @Gandalf

Cunt
    Hidden Content Boot Hill, Where the Real Fights Are Fought.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My passport is the property of the Queen and thus she is a cunt and the UK should not pretend to be any different than Iran.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

UN sanctions on the UK for having an unelected leader (both monarch and Prime Minister), for having nuclear weapons, for illegal wars, for not allowing free speech, for kettling peaceful protesters, for stripping away public assets decade after decade!

Stop the enslavement of the country that I can only support from afar on a boxing site for fear of having to run and hide in an embassy.

Orwell is alive and well in the state that I can no longer call home. It's a shame really 'coz the food is jolly nice there.

Die horrid Queen die, as you are all that is wrong in a devoid world of heartless privatisation, corporate manipulation and soul dead strangulation. To call the Queen a cunt is not a crime, a crime is the theft of land that you acquire through force, murder and oppression. Die vile Queen die!

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    My passport is the property of the Queen and thus she is a cunt and the UK should not pretend to be any different than Iran.
    That is a very colonial and patronizing way to refer to Iranians. Do you think that Iranian women feel the same way? It also betrays a breathtaking arrogance and quite a teenage naivety if you really think that is the case.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What are you talking about? Just as I can be called a cunt or a wanker, so can the Queen. It isn't an attack on an entire gender. It is an attack on an individual and rancid person and all she represents and she is rancid because she represents that power gained by violence and force is acceptable. It is unjust and thus she is a cunt. She needs a boot up her wrinkly disgusting behind.

In many respects the UK has similarities with Iran. It is quite true. You cannot say what you want, you cannot elect who you want, you have no choice when it comes to head of state, you cannot protest freely without police brutality. What makes Britain worse is that it actually invades other countries illegally and actually has nuclear weapons.

It is all relative, but there are easy parallels to make with that of a horrible country like Iran. Many differences too, but significant similarities.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 10-22-2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: sentence addition

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Miles at times, in fact most of the time, you are simply incapable of rationality.

Saudi Arabia
    China
    Belarus
    Turkmenistan
    Uzbekistan
    Burma
    North Korea
    Somalia

I suppose they are all comparable to the U.S and U.K ?

Your infantile hatred of the queen is quite fascistic in as much as despite being in the minority you expect the majority of British people to ignore the fact that they enjoy having a Monarch whose own power is in reality extremely limited and become a republic to suit your own despotic tendencies. The Queen for all her faults probably does more hours of work a day than you do despite like you being an ancient old woman.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My thinking is quite rational, it is just that it will not fit your world view. You listed some countries there, but I don't think I compared the UK to any of those countries. I chose Iran and Iran because the UK and US in particular are going after it with sanctions. Now forgive me if I am wrong, but Israel is the only nation in the region that invades others regularly, has the bomb, and illegally steals land. Now why are we not going after Israel? It is because, like Brockton says, we are a hypocritical bunch of gits. It is glaring, it is obvious and it is outrageous and yet we are all expected to go along with it and not batter an eyelid.

See in some respects we are much worse than somewhere like Iran. We do full on ignore the UN and murder tens of thousands of people. Seemingly the Queen as head of state agreed to the bloodshed too. Did most of us agree with the war? No. Did a million protest? Yes. Did the power brokers listen? No. Iran is nothing compared to us and what we do to others. As a regime they are deplorable, but in many respects so are we and you can compare these things.

You say I am in the minority concerning the monarchy, but is that surprising considering that the press is sycophantic in its coverage of the Royals? A free and open debate on the subject has only ever really been avoided or marginalised. The only reason the monarchy toned down its powers was because it was out otherwise. We should have done what the French did because on a moral level inherited power and status is an abhorrent concept.

It is what the North Koreans of this world are into and would we say that is any good? Just because the British Royal family presents itself with a cuddly image doesn't mean we should be fooled. If they should have private education then we all should. If they have butlers then we all should. Otherwise, they are just abusing their positions of inherited status. If you represent the people then you should be one of the people.

It doesn't matter how much she or I works. I worked my way for everything I have, I had no silver spoons and I will need to always work just to make sure I don't need to jump off a cliff when poverty eats away my earnings. She doesn't need to make that struggle, a struggle most of us have to make and more and more so these days. A monarchy makes a mockery of the grit that people have to go through, the sacrifices that have to be made. Prince William and Prince Harry for instance, these gits wouldn't know the meaning of a part time vegetable store job or a paper round, of living in a tough estate, of anything that the rest of us have known and been through. There is no moral justification for them having it easier than we do and on the basis of birth alone.

I hate the Royal family and there is nothing despotic in thinking so. They are against everything I stand for. Every nation of forward thinkers eradicates their Royal family.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd just like to step in and point out that Canada is often forgotten about in these most despicable country polls. Far too often we are written off as that group of super nice, but cold and bland people of the apology who reside somewhere between the evil empire and where penguins fuck.

Caricatures of some snappy-headed, tuque wearing, fart loving do-gooders that proudly can't wait to come in and try to clean up the messes of the world. I'd like to say we lead in this area, but the truth is we don't actually ever lead in anything. We just follow extremely well. So well, that we have built-in instant hindsight, thus the ability to make apologies for things in real time as they are unfolding; for not only our shortcomings and wrongs, but hell, even yours.

And for that, we are sorry.

Also, if you take a good look at our homegrown human rights record we kind of suck. In particular with the treatment of our native indian population.

Thread Information