Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Does God have a purpose for your penis?

lol this would make sense. shows up in training forum, a newb and asks a question, doesn't like the answer because wanted to throw punches with his power hand forward in stance, won't provide no info to help him further sort it out, and ends it dismissingly..."well my trainer said i look just fine."

well why the hell ask? lol

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and this thread isn't closed. nor will it be. but anyway, I was just passin thru to go get a link a member named X dropped in another part of this forum you've never seen. likely won't either.

if ever evil exists, it's that guy. totally sick in the head.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No offense, but it is just your opinion. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Toney, RJJ, SRL, Holyfield, Foreman and several other all time great are strong believers, and this gives some support that there is something up there.

Thread is closed.
    That's about the lamest argument i've heard yet for the existence of "god".

You sound like you're young, dumb, impressionable, condescending and believe you have all the answers. (no offense) Hopefully someday you'll extract your head from your ass and face reality.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    and this thread isn't closed. nor will it be. but anyway, I was just passin thru to go get a link a member named X dropped in another part of this forum you've never seen. likely won't either.

if ever evil exists, it's that guy. totally sick in the head.
    X or this dip-shit NVSemin?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no. X has all the best links to things and has been around here forever. follow your nose to the backside of the site. i have no idea who this guy is. some dude from Netherlands or w/e

but anyway Netherlands dude, NV. No hard feelings. Your beliefs and everything aside are your own. We all see things differently here. Me and Mars.ax have had at it before too and can prob even talk civilly now if need be. Opening your mind to many possibilities ain't ever hurting anyone. And such is life.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no. X has all the best links to things and has been around here forever. follow your nose to the backside of the site. i have no idea who this guy is. some dude from Netherlands or w/e

but anyway Netherlands dude, NV. No hard feelings. Your beliefs and everything aside are your own. We all see things differently here. Me and Mars.ax have had at it before too and can prob even talk civilly now if need be. Opening your mind to many possibilities ain't ever hurting anyone. And such is life.
    Yeah, X is cool, I like most everything he posts, as for NV, he has the right to his opinions, but he needs to know that he's proselytizing christianity to the wrong dogs. I didn't crawl out of bed yesterday and decide to be a cynic/skeptic/non-believer, i've been that way most of my life.

FYI, For the most part I try to be "civil" on this forum, I generally go out of my way to avoid getting in pointless pissing matches about boxing, politics, racism, religion, et al.

cheers

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last edited by Mars_ax; 02-20-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    Mars you have to face it your Friend is a WANKER.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Mars you have to face it your Friend is a WANKER.

Actually the "wanker" is more of an 'acquaintance' then he is a friend. I'm a Vietnam era U.S.A.F. veteran and so is my wife who was in the U.S. Navy. There's a group of us Vets here in East Texas who meet up a couple times a year to shoot the shit, swap lies about the big fish we caught, eat lunch, drink a beer, coffee and whatnot, a Band of Brothers in arms as it were.
    Anyway the "wanker" (who is much younger then most of us) joined in a convo some of us were having about jerkin-off. It wasn't like a deep discussion or anything, "wanker" did most of the talking, we were all kind of chuckling/snickering under our breath.
    I bumped into this same "wanker" who was ahead of me in the checkout line at the supermarket a few weeks back. He was eyeballing the six pack of Guinness in bottles I was getting ready to buy with a disdainful look, and made some barely audible comment like "why the geeness"? I guess "god" must not like people who drink beer either.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 02-21-2013 at 01:00 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am Russian, not Dutch. As a christian, I forgive the Mars.ax guy , true man hates no one.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No offense, but it is just your opinion. Mayweather, Pacquiao, Toney, RJJ, SRL, Holyfield, Foreman and several other all time great are strong believers, and this gives some support that there is something up there.

Thread is closed.

You sound like you're young, dumb, impressionable, condescending and believe you have all the answers. (no offense) Hopefully someday you'll extract your head from your ass and face reality.
    One recent olympic gold champion in boxing referring to his path was saying this: "I trained in a small gym under my house. My coach was telling everybody that he was preparing an olympic champion there. All neighbors were laughing and suggesting to be more realistic. At the end, they turned out to be wrong. So stay un-realistic"

Muhhamed Ali had similar faith: "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. " or "It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. "

No offence pal, apparently you were hard treated by life and got broken at some point, became bitter to yourself and other, which is seen in your comments. I prefer to take example from the best, no matter how un-realistic it seems, rather than listen to average-joes.
    Last edited by SugarBoxing; 02-21-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NVSemin View Post

Thread is closed.

One recent olympic gold champion in boxing referring to his path was saying this: "I trained in a small gym under my house. My coach was telling everybody that he was preparing an olympic champion there. All neighbors were laughing and suggesting to be more realistic. At the end, they turned out to be wrong. So stay un-realistic"

Muhhamed Ali had similar faith: "I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. " or "It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. "

No offence pal, apparently you were hard treated by life and got broken at some point, became bitter to yourself and other, which is seen in your comments. I prefer to take example from the best, no matter how un-realistic it seems, rather than listen to average-joes.
    FYI, @NVSemin, my life wasn't an easy one growing up, but rather then breaking me, it actually made me stronger. As for me being bitter to myself and others, hardly, I am however cynical when it comes to religion.

You sound like you know a bit about boxing, and you're Russian? Welcome to the forum, if you haven't already, you might try posting something on the boxing forum, there's a great group of boxing fans here.

cheers

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am Russian, not Dutch. As a christian, I forgive the Mars.ax guy , true man hates no one.
    I might be mixing you up with another poster. Which is both hilarious and not the first time. I get the religion. Born into a strong Catholic family. Went to a Catholic school. Will probably marry a catholic girl. But outside of these things, that is where it all ends. This place has a great deal of skepticism. Much like society.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nv semin the religious zealot---

1 question: how can you minimize others' comments by saying 'no offense, but that is just your opinion', and in the same breath proclaim that the bible is the unequivocal irrefutable word of God?

No offense, but that is just your opinion.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Jesus took away our sins and paid for them on the cross. Therefore, God no longer judges the believers. "The strength of sin is the law" (1 Corinthians 15:56). Please, tell your friend, as long as he feels guilty or condemned by God, he will continue sinning (masturbate in this case). The truth or too good to be true news ( = gospel) are that there is now no condemnation for those who believe in Christ Jesus and his finished work on the cross.
    how convenient. who thought that one up.
    Romans 8:1 says "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you[a] free from the law of sin and death."

you, guys, in the middle of your own men-made bullshit, try to open the bible sometimes and read what God himself says about stuff
    You look it up. Ive already read the New testament even went to bible collage on my own undertaking.

His name was Yeshua Ben Joseph Pantera born in March, not Dec 25th.(December 25th was the existing winter solace holiday for Rome. Sabbath day of the one true God has always been on a Saturday never on a Sunday.

(See what Rome with its take over did to you all? )

Rome took over the Desponii or 'the first ones of your religion',they killed us off as well as others who would worship God in love. They changed scriptures to suit their purpose of world domination. At the Council in and around 312ad after they took years to decide what to omit and what to leave they then called in all practicing Christian leaders and said :"now it is done this way,'our way' or else we will excommunicate and kill you basically."

Men from planet Earth got to your New Testament and got to your Lords name as well as changed the sacred days.they then placed themselves in between man and God and taught that you had to go through them to get to God as he is external and should be feared.

They omitted some and altered many of the Apostles writings to fall into line with Paul the only one who never met Yeshua in person,never walked with him or was personally taught by him; but is the one who Yeshua bi located to in spirit and warned him against all of what he was doing.

Some of your scriptures passages are fine they left a lot of truth in there.The parables will lead the way.

It is stated in your book that the kingdom of heaven is within you, it is not external.

It also states that God is love.

You will also find the complete reverse to these truths in the very same book.

By the way, if this annoys you at all and you feel any anger/anxiousness, forgive me .
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Thread Information