Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

https://www.shortandfat.com/home

I think these people might have a good selection.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock stop being such a fucking sheeple. Newsmax is run by Trumps colleague of some 30+years.

El Kabong when mainstream politicians are so corrupt often the only recourse is to support none of them, not the least worst. Here you are still trying to catch people out. Gandalf played the same twisted sick game.

Me calling you a liar is not a personal attack it is a fact. We have had to put up with years of you willfully inventing an opposition that simply isn't there and sadly it seems that even Brock is not invulnerable to the same poison.

This is a forum in which decent people who have consistently refused to drink the kool aid offered by political hypocrites and celebs from all sides of the political spectrum have had to put up with you, the one person who has always been a narrow minded idealogue, telling them that they must be as one sided as you.

I don't give a shit when it is me you don't agree with, that kind of makes sense with you being such a Conservative mainstream reactionary elite supporting old fart, but when your fellow American posters are just drawn as the kind of extreme polar opposite caricatures, just to try and lend your own extremist ideological faith based fantasy some credence, it reveals a fundemental dishonesty.

You and Brock are both vocally supporting the most mainstream expression of the elite deepstate dark money funded bastards.

Look at his sick mean spirited shallow actions for the last four years. You want to fight for maintaining the status qou, funnelling money into the same tax dodging treasonous bastards then reap the results of that. Own it.

Nobody else here is drooling at the prospect of violence and a political coup which will pit you against your American brothers here on the forum and in the wider world.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How is a 77 year old man the answer ? isn't their any younger people who could do the job ?
    He is old enough to be the next pope lol.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    How is a 77 year old man the answer ? isn't their any younger people who could do the job ?

That is a good point and one I've made since Day One. Was never excited to have all the hand-wringing and fretting from the Democrats for FOUR years and finally spit out a 78-year old (older than you thought) former VP as the challenger to Trump. I have to think there are plenty of good people out there in the Democratic Party who have all the necessary characteristics to unseat the fool in the White House now.

So as with the election of 2016, it turned out to be a choice between Bad and Worse. Bad won, IMO... and Worse can just be shown the door after he's finished his ill-fated attempts to overturn the election and throw the country into chaos.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Looking at the statistics

Ffs sake Lyle. You do come up with some funny ones. The problem here is you need to be able to put any random number you read or see somewhere in some kind of context and then maybe be able to apply some critical thinking to the whole thing and this is where you fall down what with having absolutely nothing at all on your little shelf other than whatever bullshit you've been fed over the previous 24-48 hours and absolutely positively zero ability to apply any kind of critical thought process.

Firstly the number of counties thing would maybe have some kind of significance if counties were roughly equally populated but they're not. Sixty percent of Americans live in less than five percent of American counties. You have one county with over ten million citizens living there and dozens of counties with less than a thousand voters. Over the past couple of elections Trump has cleaned up with rural voters in low population areas but lost increasingly heavily in the parts of the country where the people actually live and that make all the money.

And the bit about how Biden got more votes than Obama? Again an exceptional argument if the population in 2020 was the same number as in 2008 but it's not. There are 25 million more Americans now Lyle than when Obama got elected.

Trump and his supporters are merely requesting audits? This is another example of you not having a fucking clue of the election laws that currently exist in America. Most states have mandatory audits of national elections and these have already been carried out. At this point you possibly could realise that you haven't got a fucking clue about the stuff you're posting about and you're just parroting the garbage you're being fed by whatever media you consume.

Maybe it would be instructive to consider the opinions of people who actually know what they're talking about eh? Actual experts. People who have forgotten more about elections than the sum total of everything you will ever know about everything. And all of these people Lyle, people involved at the state and national level in running fair and secure elections all say that the election was unusually secure and went without a hitch all things considered.

Obama won 873 counties in 2008 almost 70 million votes, and Obama won 689 counties in 2012 about 66 million votes, but in 2020 Joe Biden won 477 counties and he got 81.2 million votes.

But yeah that makes sense right? No foul play there right? Especially when you ASK about there being foul play and are met with a stonewall of "Who me? I'm not even bothering to respond, it's beneath me. You're a totalitarian fascist bigot and a racist too for daring think that!" .....yeah that doesn't smell of bullshit to me

If evidence is provided that this was a crooked election, what then? If it's proven to be on the up & up I'll happily go on to the next thing which will be impeaching Joe Biden for his sons ties to foreign influence. And if that seems poor sportsmanship to any of you, then I suggest you hop in a time machine and roll back to 2016 and tell the Democrats how you feel.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    El Kabong so are you now actually boasting about the fact that you refuse to read other people's posts?

Are you suggesting that thorough and clear cross referenced points with sources including video evidence are unimportant when compared to your 'opinion'?

Have you always had to question and mock other people's achievements by inserting them into quotes like a preening little Proud Boy or is this just since Trump validated 'being a cunt' as a viable lifestyle?

Amazing how he ignores the title thread, well for over a decade I've witnessed it and like many others just sick of it. He Can't come to a thread and discuss, just look for flaws, from the flawed one. Bypassed EVERYTHING i wrote on Biden, then found one sentence 3 pages later and made that into the topic.

Post #17 (no mention of Obama)
    #18 (no mention of Obama)
    Post 20. 3 pages later here is where he took it from:

I never view the news as anything other than how the founding fathers did.
    Pro federalists newspapers existed and those who didnt like it, funded anti-federalists newspapers.
    Pro federalist media called him a 1/2 breed correct? Son of a sqaw and a nigguh lover.[edit Thomas Jefferson]
    Pro whig called Jackson a tyrant, trampler of the constitution an adulterer and his wife a whore.

None of them cried the media was unfair because they are owned by people who make money selling their news to certain demographics.

Fast-forward to the advent of the transistor and GE started their thing on radio, then grew into tv era when that developed aka NBC. ABC spun off.
    Fast-forward to present day, cable has alternatives like FOX who never spoke positive of Obama, but I cant find him crying about it.

OAN exists, SUSI exists, Clear channel all getting paid by sponsors to cater to a specific demographic. Biden never cried on how they talk about him.

Overlook Biden, dismiss my take on his cabinet choices, hide from the truth that my previous post on this thread dealt with how previous Presidents dealt with partisan media aka Federalist/Anti-Federalists...So fast forward pass the development of media turning radio, tv from the days of print...and then STOP!!!

I state on 1 post..... pages later that FOX never spoke positive on Obama...he ignored that as usual...then decided to make this all about whether or not I searched hard to prove Obama cried or not about FOX.
    I Called his bluff-if ya wanna talk crying about FOX lets see who cries...since the great thread derailer is in typical fashion and wonders why I have said for about 5 years please- please do to me as I do unto you; I dont initiate posts to him outside boxing. Even sent a private PM stating we see things different (thats where he got the thing about not reading my books) it was a private pm to him, now it is public, that is who he is.

In typical fashion, overlook the thread title (Biden) bypass ½ dozen posts with links, videos, articles from right wing. Never logs on to have a discussion, just a blame session, claiming he sees flaws like high tempered women do. and if he sees none? He has never posted to me. No reason to see eye to eye on Biden. I just couldn’t see myself posting you or anyone ---only when I want to find flaws. My niece does that, I expect that from a teenaged girl.

Nothing to say about my take on Biden stacking their cabinet with the very entities they claim to abhor. Post #22.

Post #23 Biden on his 1994 crime bill.
    :Post #24 detail with conservative thinktank
    https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-j...and-the-prison
    Doubled down In 2014, the Bureau of Prisons stats, immigration as Biden voted- he got nothing constructive to add…cause he is looking for flaws. Like he doesn’t do that to basically everyone he initiates a post with.

I challenge him and as always punks out and ignores that my entire thread doesn’t contain Obama more than his last post to you…constantly calling my name out to you.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-25-2020 at 11:23 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Today In Biden land, he has gotten several antagonists to say the unthinkable:

Barr states the Justice Department hasn't discovered evidence of mass fraud.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ud/3783305001/

And in typical fashion Trump supporters go from love to loathe for anyone who does anything not pro-Don. They can't just disagree. hate has to follow.

Biden is alleged to have been a part of mass voter fraud at the help of dead Hugo Chavez. Boats from Korea. Hacking by Russia & Iran.
    Dominion software was supposedly rigged.

Barr will not appoint special counsels to probe Trump's election fraud claims, or Hunter Biden
    https://news.yahoo.com/barr-no-plans...162322557.html
    He resigned shortely thereafter. He can't walk the last mile with the prez? or is he aware: For some reason those who scale back these allegations are now in the crosshairs of Donnie's loyalists.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another group steps away from allegations of Biden being the beneficiary of voter fraud and that is the President's new (temporarily) darling aka NEWSMAX!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...213430840.html

NewsMax Admits No Evidence of Voting Machine Fraud After Smartmatic Threatens Lawsuit

Newsmax’s John Tabacco clarified their network’s hosts “never reported as true certain claims” about Smartmatic and Dominion voting machines.

This dude from Don's current favorite news outlet gave a laundry list of mea-culpa

1. “various guests, elected officials and attorneys” have made the claims on air, but the network hasn’t actually reported them.

2. viewers should be aware of: “Newsmax has found no evidence either Dominion or Smartmatic owns the other.

3. Neither has any business association with each other.

4. We have no evidence Dominion uses Smartmatic’s software of vice versa.

5. No evidence has been offered that Dominion or Smartmatic used software or reprogrammed software that manipulated votes in the 2020 election.”

6. He noted that “neither Dominion nor Smartmatic has any relationship with George Soros,” the billionaire philanthropist,

7. They can't find any correlation of voter fraud by the dead Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez.

and his recently divorced news aka FOX---Fox Business Network ran a fact-checking segment on “Lou Dobbs Tonight”
    “Justice with Judge Jeanine got hers doubled down as well.

In other words, it is no longer mainstream news questioning massive fraud, it's virtually every demographic other than Don voters or anti-Bidenites!

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One who fought hard to overturn elections from Biden recieved the following from the Justices who said no:

1. “Federal judges do not appoint the president in this country. One wonders why the plaintiffs came to federal court and asked a federal judge to do so.”

2. Federal Judge stated the hundreds of pages of affidavits and declarations the plaintiffs submitted as evidence of fraud were “only impressive for their volume,” not facts

3. yet another Judge stated "what the plaintiff seeks is beyond this court’s ability to redress absent the mythical time machine.”

I find this one to be a doozy!!

4. “Allegations that find favor in the public sphere of gossip and innuendo cannot be a substitute for earnest pleadings and procedure in federal court. They most certainly cannot be the basis for upending Arizona’s 2020 General Election.”

All can be found either on Forbes or BusinessInsider.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=223f3c721993

and Tucker Carlson of FOX is now chiming in on Sydney Powell's claim. This link has him questioning Powell trekking all over rightwing news media

"This election was stolen by a collection of international leftists who manipulated vote tabulating software in order to flip millions of votes. She thinks POTUS was the one with 80 million votes

side note...what this means is for those who feel there were more votes than registered voters, PLEASE consider: Powell thinks the numbers are spot on, just for the wrong guy. So if she is right...then it should be Don who got all these millions of fraudulent votes!!!

She once claimed more voted than registered. Now she is saying, the numbers are right? Just the wrong person got them?

Carlson raised the question. So she is saying about 7 million votes were stolen.
    Wait...were the close to 7 million fraudulent? Or legit but stolen?
    She states Dominion can flip votes. But not answer, why did they flip for some states and not other states he won (with dominion)?
    She said it was so overwhelming that it broke the algorithm.
    Seriously?
    Every procedure, function, or method in a computer program can be deemed as an algorithm. How the frick does one break that? If CPU time is alotted and I/O count - this chick needs a new term or stop speaking as if she knows computations.

According to FOX, this would be the greatest crime in history: millions stolen in a day (over night) between the hours of 1am-5am.
    We didn't dismiss her case. We simply wanted to see the details. We INVITED HER ON. WE WOULD'VE GIVEN HER NOT A SEGMENT, BUT A WEEK!
    She stopped returning their replies.

"She never demonstrated HOW the software flipped votes, she just made a statement"
    --FOX Tucker Carlson.
    Powell responded to Carlson's claims by telling Fox Business that Tucker was too rude and nasty to her so she refused to appear. ( A don move right there!)

So if FOX claimed there are no facts to prove massive fraud...

If Newsmax claims they didnt fact check their Biden voter fraud claims...

If Barr states there is no reason to go on further...then quits so he cant be fired by a punkazz tweet!

if Pat Roberts the man who claimed God told him Donnie would get reelected...does a 180 & say: you lost, move on...

Then who is left claiming Biden was the recipients of black frauds in Wisconsin, vote flipping in Arizona, Big ass ships from Korea dropping off paper ballots, Dead ass Hugo Chavez sending ballots from the grave In care of Biden
    https://crooksandliars.com/2020/11/t...sydney-powells

These are the final group(s) calling Biden a fraudulent president. And there supposed facts.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

Ffs sake Lyle. You do come up with some funny ones. The problem here is you need to be able to put any random number you read or see somewhere in some kind of context and then maybe be able to apply some critical thinking to the whole thing and this is where you fall down what with having absolutely nothing at all on your little shelf other than whatever bullshit you've been fed over the previous 24-48 hours and absolutely positively zero ability to apply any kind of critical thought process.

Firstly the number of counties thing would maybe have some kind of significance if counties were roughly equally populated but they're not. Sixty percent of Americans live in less than five percent of American counties. You have one county with over ten million citizens living there and dozens of counties with less than a thousand voters. Over the past couple of elections Trump has cleaned up with rural voters in low population areas but lost increasingly heavily in the parts of the country where the people actually live and that make all the money.

And the bit about how Biden got more votes than Obama? Again an exceptional argument if the population in 2020 was the same number as in 2008 but it's not. There are 25 million more Americans now Lyle than when Obama got elected.

Trump and his supporters are merely requesting audits? This is another example of you not having a fucking clue of the election laws that currently exist in America. Most states have mandatory audits of national elections and these have already been carried out. At this point you possibly could realise that you haven't got a fucking clue about the stuff you're posting about and you're just parroting the garbage you're being fed by whatever media you consume.

Maybe it would be instructive to consider the opinions of people who actually know what they're talking about eh? Actual experts. People who have forgotten more about elections than the sum total of everything you will ever know about everything. And all of these people Lyle, people involved at the state and national level in running fair and secure elections all say that the election was unusually secure and went without a hitch all things considered.

[;1567091]
    l.
    [/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) stated no fraud. So they are labeled as being complicit in fraud.

FBI belittled for not taking sides.

Court Justice of the swing states all deemed fraudulent for not reversing Biden votes

The ENTIRE SUPREME COURT has been deemed fraudulent.

Dominion is on the Biden-liberal train so they flipped votes.

Smartmatic software is accused of being on the take to side with Biden

Again, Dead ass Hugo Chavez a apart of the plot.

Ships from Korea sent ballots by the millions.

Black people ( in Milwaukee) Wisconsin voted illegally

Republican poll watchers were not allowed to monitor votes (regardless that the world watched the live feed, showing them watching)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zzb...ature=youtu.be
    Above was one of several links one could watch at home and see what was going on. Yet those who cry the loudest about this fraud; why weren't they watching these live feeds instead of pushing gossip, that now FOX won't peddle? Barr won't? Judges cross country won't push it anymore.
    And to state again: NEWSMAX stated they had NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 12-25-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Last In Biden Land; What Don's attorneys NOW say about fraud taken from the court records:

THE COURT: In your petition, which is right before me — and I read it several times — you don’t claim that any electors or the Board of the County were guilty of fraud, correct? That’s correct?

GOLDSTEIN: Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.

THE COURT: I understand. I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

THE COURT: Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?

GOLDSTEIN: To my knowledge at present, no.

Trump‘s lawyers were trying to get 592 ballots disqualified but then had to admit that they had no evidence of voter fraud, and were not alleging voter fraud in Montgomery County. (BUT-when it made it to right wing news like SUSI, OAN, NEWSMAX, BREITBART) they told their audience all the judges are simply liberal, bought & sold. How sad.

It was apparent to legal commentators that one of the lawyers arguing the Montgomery County case before Common Pleas Judge Richard P. Haaz was not going to risk losing his law license by lying in court.-County Board of Elections to discuss “approximately 600 ballots.” The actual number of ballots, as you’ll see, is 592. In Montgomery County, Biden is ahead by 130,000 votes.

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...ie-to-a-judge/
    https://www.politicususa.com/2020/11...-fraud-pa.html

Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post

That is a good point and one I've made since Day One. Was never excited to have all the hand-wringing and fretting from the Democrats for FOUR years and finally spit out a 78-year old (older than you thought) former VP as the challenger to Trump. I have to think there are plenty of good people out there in the Democratic Party who have all the necessary characteristics to unseat the fool in the White House now.

So as with the election of 2016, it turned out to be a choice between Bad and Worse. Bad won, IMO... and Worse can just be shown the door after he's finished his ill-fated attempts to overturn the election and throw the country into chaos.
    I watched that 700club religious dude Pat on asking Don to accept defeat, but what I found amusing was him stating Harris would be POTUS, soon!

"I think we're going to see a President Biden....AND not too long after the inauguration wee will have a President Kamala Harris"

"The President still lives in an alternate reality. He really does. People can say he lies about this that and the other, but he really believes it. He had the biggest crowds ever. He saved NBC, you can go down the line that really isnt true. But he thinks so. I think it would do him well to say you've had your day move on"
    Pat Roberts- religious dude who said God told him Don would win as an incumbent.

video is in the post #98!

Is he stating he expects Old Joe to croak around the same time he does? LMAO!

Thread Information