Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today In Biden Land

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Ode to Brock

Hickory Dickory Dock
    Where the fuck is Brock

He got it all wrong
    And sounded like a mong

And proved he’s got as much brain as a Rock!

Hickory Dickory Dock
    Where is flip flopping Brock

A Democrat he ain’t
    Republicans can wait

Cos now he’s in the Liberatarian Flock

Hickory Dickory Dock
    A Veg seller now is our Brock

He sits there all day with his flask
    Doesn’t bother with his mask

And hardly has any stock.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ode to Brock

Hickory Dickory Dock
    Where the fuck is Brock

He got it all wrong
    And sounded like a mong

And proved he’s got as much brain as a Rock!

Hickory Dickory Dock
    Where is flip flopping Brock

A Democrat he ain’t
    Republicans can wait

Cos now he’s in the Liberatarian Flock

Hickory Dickory Dock
    A Veg seller now is our Brock

He sits there all day with his flask
    Doesn’t bother with his mask

And hardly has any stock.
    Brock and stock
    Brock mocks those who have stock
    Or make 38,000% on bitcoin
    For greedy is he
    Who seeks these gains
    He’d rather sell Mexican veggie
    Giving all those who eat it
    Shitting pains

White peoples invest in stock
    Said the now in hiding Brock
    He will use his light color
    To join the aryan brothers
    To keep his arse safe in the clink

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brock in hiding
    Calls whites greedy
    But does he give away food
    To feed the needy
    Does he calculate profit
    As the Mexicans starve
    You know the Mexicans look at him
    As another profiteering whitey

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Biden

I gotta say... these "Today in Biden" threads have been a total failure. I think that's another reason why Brock is depressed and in hiding. The last entry on this one was about a month ago, and had been relegated to page 2.

Face it, my MIA, flip-flopping friend... Biden is nowhere as "interesting" (not a compliment) as Trump.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll put this here, since the Trump threads are currently running hot and heavy.

How about a Trump who's NOT Trump in 2024?

I'll explain.

As I said, the initial premise behind a Trump was to give Washington a message that U.S. citizens were tired of smooth-talking politicians as usual, and they wanted something different. Someone who had no ties to big business... didn't owe favors to anybody... and wasn't tied down by partisan politics, where inexplicably everyone has to toe the party line, even if you happen to disagree with one of their points. The U.S. public wanted a radical change from politics as usual, where if you're a Republican you disagree with 100% of what Democrats say or believe... and vice versa. It's a sham, really... which discourages individual thought. Hey... the idea in and of itself was not a bad one. Someone like that has always been sorely needed to break with all the Party-related bullshit that doesn't allow for anything productive to get done.

But did it have to be fucking Trump?? Surely the need for someone in that position doesn't mean that people have to accept just any asshole off the street, which... in reality... is precisely what Trump himself is.

Can we do this again in 2024... just with a DECENT human being and REAL leader? Instead of an egotistical, narcissistic, lying, son of a bitch blowhard?

Think Trump with an ENTIRE personality and character transplant.

Is this feasible?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I'll put this here, since the Trump threads are currently running hot and heavy.

I'll explain.

As I said, the initial premise behind a Trump was to give Washington a message that U.S. citizens were tired of smooth-talking politicians as usual, and they wanted something different. Someone who had no ties to big business... didn't owe favors to anybody... and wasn't tied down by partisan politics, where inexplicably everyone has to toe the party line, even if you happen to disagree with one of their points. The U.S. public wanted a radical change from politics as usual, where if you're a Republican you disagree with 100% of what Democrats say or believe... and vice versa. It's a sham, really... which discourages individual thought. Hey... the idea in and of itself was not a bad one. Someone like that has always been sorely needed to break with all the Party-related bullshit that doesn't allow for anything productive to get done.

But did it have to be fucking Trump?? Surely the need for someone in that position doesn't mean that people have to accept just any asshole off the street, which... in reality... is precisely what Trump himself is.

Can we do this again in 2024... just with a DECENT human being and REAL leader? Instead of an egotistical, narcissistic, lying, son of a bitch blowhard?

Is this feasible?
    I’m seriously thinking there will be no more real republican party. I keep hearing in two years the repubs will take the senate and the house. Sure there was some fraud in this election but the Dems didn’t win on just fraud. They got people to take temporary residence in Georgia to vote. A lot of legal corruption in our system, keep us divided, keep us at each other throats god forbid we look at the continued political failures of our leaders

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I'll explain.

Is this feasible?
    I’m seriously thinking there will be no more real republican party. I keep hearing in two years the repubs will take the senate and the house. Sure there was some fraud in this election but the Dems didn’t win on just fraud. They got people to take temporary residence in Georgia to vote. A lot of legal corruption in our system, keep us divided, keep us at each other throats god forbid we look at the continued political failures of our leaders

What fraud was there in the election?

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

I'll explain.

Is this feasible?

Oh yeah none right

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll explain.

Is this feasible?

Oh yeah none right
    Well done for finally accepting that. Now you can move on to admitting how Trump has been a disaster, divisive and destructive for your country.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

I'll explain.

Is this feasible?

Oh yeah none right
    Well done for finally accepting that. Now you can move on to admitting how Trump has been a disaster, divisive and destructive for your country.
    I don’t see it that way but it’s obviously having such in impact on your life it’s good to share to get it out. Soon we will have new President and I am hoping things go well.

El Kabong Guest

Is this feasible?
    No TitoFan it will NEVER happen, why?

Anyone outside the "establishment" won't be allowed to get close to winning ever again if nothing is done about how the votes are counted.

Secondly it doesn't matter WHO it is, it doesn't matter how good great grand and wonderful of a person they are in real life, they're going to be called: racist, Nazi, bigot, xenophobe, transphobe, Islamaphobe, etc.......it simply doesn't matter the content of their character they did it to George W. Bush (who was one of their own), they did it to John McCain (who was one of their own), they did it to Mitt Romney (who again is one of their own), they've done it to Trump and you can tell by the veracity of how they've handled him that he's a little different, and whoever comes after Trump they'll do it to them.

Harry Reid said "Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years" a BLATANT flat out lie and a scurrilous attack on a man who although has the personality of a warm glass of milk is a seemingly nice nonthreatening guy.

Donald Trump has ALWAYS been Donald Trump, he's ALWAYS been outspoken, he's ALWAYS been brash, he's ALWAYS been a constant promoter of his brand and his name....but the media and Establishment politicians (and dumbfucks like Beanz) want to tell me "Yeah actually he's been a Nazi this entire time".....was he a Nazi when he was helping Israel? Was he a Nazi when he was promising to help Jewish communities in New York because the leadership in NYC & NY State has been piss fucking poor? Was he a Nazi racist when he was helping HBCU's? Was he an evil bigot when he was focusing on bringing jobs and improving the socioeconomic status of Blacks & Hispanics?

You've all been lied to so often you don't know up from down.

Joe Biden recently thanked Mitt Romney for his statement on the Capitol building and Trump's "incitement" ......rewind about 8 years ago and that very same Joe Biden said of that very same Mitt Romney that he was going to "unchain Wall Street, and gonna put y'all (a crowd of Blacks at a Black church) back in chains"......0 has changed in Mitt Romney, 0, nada, nothing.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

Is this feasible?

Anyone outside the "establishment" won't be allowed to get close to winning ever again if nothing is done about how the votes are counted.

Secondly it doesn't matter WHO it is, it doesn't matter how good great grand and wonderful of a person they are in real life, they're going to be called: racist, Nazi, bigot, xenophobe, transphobe, Islamaphobe, etc.......it simply doesn't matter the content of their character they did it to George W. Bush (who was one of their own), they did it to John McCain (who was one of their own), they did it to Mitt Romney (who again is one of their own), they've done it to Trump and you can tell by the veracity of how they've handled him that he's a little different, and whoever comes after Trump they'll do it to them.

Harry Reid said "Mitt Romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years" a BLATANT flat out lie and a scurrilous attack on a man who although has the personality of a warm glass of milk is a seemingly nice nonthreatening guy.

Donald Trump has ALWAYS been Donald Trump, he's ALWAYS been outspoken, he's ALWAYS been brash, he's ALWAYS been a constant promoter of his brand and his name....but the media and Establishment politicians (and dumbfucks like Beanz) want to tell me "Yeah actually he's been a Nazi this entire time".....was he a Nazi when he was helping Israel? Was he a Nazi when he was promising to help Jewish communities in New York because the leadership in NYC & NY State has been piss fucking poor? Was he a Nazi racist when he was helping HBCU's? Was he an evil bigot when he was focusing on bringing jobs and improving the socioeconomic status of Blacks & Hispanics?

Joe Biden recently thanked Mitt Romney for his statement on the Capitol building and Trump's "incitement" ......rewind about 8 years ago and that very same Joe Biden said of that very same Mitt Romney that he was going to "unchain Wall Street, and gonna put y'all (a crowd of Blacks at a Black church) back in chains"......0 has changed in Mitt Romney, 0, nada, nothing.

There ARE Republicans who supported Trump in the beginning and have since pulled back, given the body of work over the past 4 years and given Trump's totally unfit character for the office. To say, as I've seen you say in the past, that those who voted for Trump knew exactly what they were getting into.... I'd say not so fast. Trump the brash TV personality can be one thing... and when given the reins of the country can actually be another. So there was no telling how Trump was going to be as POTUS. I myself was hoping for good things, given the alternative in 2016.

Among the Republicans you mentioned, I thought McCain and Romney were of good character and good moral standing and worthy representatives of the Party. But no..... it had to be Donald Trump. Maybe we'll never agree on the following statement... but there's no way in hell I can separate being a decent human being from being a good President no way no how. If a person is an undesirable individual, with all the moral deficiencies that Donald Trump has always had... there's no way in hell that person is going to be a good leader, much less POTUS.

The words "outspoken" and "brash" are actually good things... but not entirely descriptive of Trump, IMO. One thing is to be outspoken and quite another is to aggressively shut anyone up who dares disagree with you, even in private, when in actuality they might know 100 times as much as you about a certain issue or topic. One thing is to be outspoken and quite another is to be a petty bastard, engaging in Twitter wars with the most insignificant people on the global stage. "Brash"? More like cruel and insulting and vindictive. Those are more accurate adjectives for Trump, IMO.

Again... the "idea" of Trump was not a bad one. The execution of that idea was shitty. But I get it. When someone invests his/her emotions on someone like Trump... you're all in. Like he infamously said way back during the 2016 campaign. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and wouldn't lose any support. Sadly prophetic, if you ask me. But again... people who have gone all in on Trump basically have no reverse gear. Never (or rarely) have I heard a person say, "I voted and/or supported Trump in 2016. But today I do not support him or what he's done." If these people exist, they're in a very distinct minority.

I only hope the damage Trump has done is not permanent.

El Kabong Guest

There ARE Republicans who supported Trump in the beginning and have since pulled back, given the body of work over the past 4 years and given Trump's totally unfit character for the office. To say, as I've seen you say in the past, that those who voted for Trump knew exactly what they were getting into.... I'd say not so fast. Trump the brash TV personality can be one thing... and when given the reins of the country can actually be another. So there was no telling how Trump was going to be as POTUS. I myself was hoping for good things, given the alternative in 2016.

Among the Republicans you mentioned, I thought McCain and Romney were of good character and good moral standing and worthy representatives of the Party. But no..... it had to be Donald Trump. Maybe we'll never agree on the following statement... but there's no way in hell I can separate being a decent human being from being a good President no way no how. If a person is an undesirable individual, with all the moral deficiencies that Donald Trump has always had... there's no way in hell that person is going to be a good leader, much less POTUS.

The words "outspoken" and "brash" are actually good things... but not entirely descriptive of Trump, IMO. One thing is to be outspoken and quite another is to aggressively shut anyone up who dares disagree with you, even in private, when in actuality they might know 100 times as much as you about a certain issue or topic. One thing is to be outspoken and quite another is to be a petty bastard, engaging in Twitter wars with the most insignificant people on the global stage. "Brash"? More like cruel and insulting and vindictive. Those are more accurate adjectives for Trump, IMO.

Again... the "idea" of Trump was not a bad one. The execution of that idea was shitty. But I get it. When someone invests his/her emotions on someone like Trump... you're all in. Like he infamously said way back during the 2016 campaign. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue and wouldn't lose any support. Sadly prophetic, if you ask me. But again... people who have gone all in on Trump basically have no reverse gear. Never (or rarely) have I heard a person say, "I voted and/or supported Trump in 2016. But today I do not support him or what he's done." If these people exist, they're in a very distinct minority.

And who pray tell IS "fit for office" since we're going to go there....is Biden "fit for office"? Guess we'll see.

When it got down to brass tacks McCain and Romney were unwilling to FIGHT and I don't mean fight like violence, I mean standing firmly in your beliefs and knowing the people you represent matter. McCain folded, Romney folded, they were weak and had foundations of sand. When Trump took a stance he seldom moved from it. Also, despite the Democrats LOATHING Trump he was willing to work with them which is a lot different than Obama demanding the Republicans see things his way. In the debate vs Biden, Biden blamed Republicans for not getting Criminal Justice Reform done and Trump's response was simple and hard hitting "You've got to talk with them".....but now we can't have that now, and Trump can't have Twitter and Trump can't bank with Deutsche Bank, etc, why? Because he "incited violence" in a speech where he called for protesters to peacefully go home.

It IS quite another to aggressively shut people up and I'll take a long hard look at Big Tech and let you reconcile that. People are laughing, they're giddy that Trump has been "Alex Jones'd" and they don't yet realize that they are next. If Big Tech can silence and refuse service to the President, the "leader of the free world" then nobody is safe....did you vote for Jack Dorsey? Mark Zuckerberg? I didn't.

And who did Trump "aggressively shut up"?

Sadly prophetic? HAS Trump shot anyone 5th Avenue or otherwise? That's like saying it's sadly prophetic Mike Tyson said he could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating. You're taking someone literally who was saying something figuratively which seems to happen to many people who don't like Trump, that and they'll never hear what TRUMP said they'll hear what people SAY Trump said. Like the "very fine people" bullshit the media pushed for 4 years.

But it doesn't matter Biden wants "unity" yet he's demonizing half the country....we'll see how it works out for him.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this feasible?

Geraldo is so deluded by the lies from the MSM, which he needs in order to form his own "opinions", that he can't fathom a Jorgensen voter who supports Trump's constitutional right to challenge the massively, MASSIVELY fraudulent election, which Trump won easily. Low IQ, Miles was right about him. I KNEW he couldn't tolerate my vote for Jorgensen AND my support for Trump's (and everyone's, shit, even Geraldo's) rights to challenge the massively, MASSIVELY fraudulent election, and would lower himself (hard to imagine since he's about ground-level already) to ad hominem and personal attacks. It's par for the course for him, really.

The people bashing Trump and Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley do NOT, as you have rightly said @El Kabong know up from down, and are such low IQ that the MSM gaslighting and lies have them genuinely believing that it was Trump/Cruz/Hawley that are undermining democracy! If that process was undermining democracy, then why hold that Jan 6 session of contesting the slates at all? Pelosi and McConnell were perfectly OK with allowing 150 House Representatives and 13 US Senators to pair up and take 2 hours each to debate the clear evidence of massive, MASSIVE fraud... why? because that is the LAW. So now suddenly after a few Antifa and BLM and Trump supporters crashed into the Capitol and caused mayhem, Cruz and Hawley and all the other dozens of US Congressmen and Congresswomen are "agents against the state" and "colluding with insurrectionists"? HAHAHA YOU CANT MAKE THAT UP.

This was a total set-up. There were 700,000 Trump supporters peacefully protesting and what, there have been a TOTAL OF 88 ARRESTED.... but nah, yeah, nah demonize all 700,000 peaceful supporters and the Congress people who stood up to exercise their lawful rights to raise objections in the chamber, defund them, cancel them, fire them, blacklist them and re-educate them, "expel them from Congress" as DOZENS of nutjobs like AOC (she should go back to the shithole she came from) and Pressley and Omar are calling for, kick them off Twitter, Shopify, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Parler, etc.

El Kabong is right that there will never, ever be another outsider to challenge the establishment.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And who pray tell IS "fit for office" since we're going to go there....is Biden "fit for office"? Guess we'll see.

When it got down to brass tacks McCain and Romney were unwilling to FIGHT and I don't mean fight like violence, I mean standing firmly in your beliefs and knowing the people you represent matter. McCain folded, Romney folded, they were weak and had foundations of sand. When Trump took a stance he seldom moved from it. Also, despite the Democrats LOATHING Trump he was willing to work with them which is a lot different than Obama demanding the Republicans see things his way. In the debate vs Biden, Biden blamed Republicans for not getting Criminal Justice Reform done and Trump's response was simple and hard hitting "You've got to talk with them".....but now we can't have that now, and Trump can't have Twitter and Trump can't bank with Deutsche Bank, etc, why? Because he "incited violence" in a speech where he called for protesters to peacefully go home.

It IS quite another to aggressively shut people up and I'll take a long hard look at Big Tech and let you reconcile that. People are laughing, they're giddy that Trump has been "Alex Jones'd" and they don't yet realize that they are next. If Big Tech can silence and refuse service to the President, the "leader of the free world" then nobody is safe....did you vote for Jack Dorsey? Mark Zuckerberg? I didn't.

And who did Trump "aggressively shut up"?

Sadly prophetic? HAS Trump shot anyone 5th Avenue or otherwise? That's like saying it's sadly prophetic Mike Tyson said he could sell out Madison Square Garden masturbating. You're taking someone literally who was saying something figuratively which seems to happen to many people who don't like Trump, that and they'll never hear what TRUMP said they'll hear what people SAY Trump said. Like the "very fine people" bullshit the media pushed for 4 years.

But it doesn't matter Biden wants "unity" yet he's demonizing half the country....we'll see how it works out for him.

It's all or nothing as usual, I see. It's either "give in and give Trump straight A's on everything he's ever said or done"... or no... "I guess you have TDS". There's no middle ground... and that's what's sadly wrong with the current state of the country. A country, I might add, that has been permanently divided worse than it's ever been by Trump. Concessions to Trump are washed down the drain, because what's important is that someone doesn't like X or Y about Trump... and that's the ultimate call to arms to defend that ultimate Pied Piper. Fine. No middle ground it is.

My saying Trump was NEVER fit for office doesn't go away just because I can't produce for you a name this very minute of someone who is. That's not the way it works.

Your opinions or McCain and Romney are just that... opinions. Which are just as valid as the opinions of those who feel they were a million times more qualified to lead the Republican Party than Trump. So I guess we'll go nowhere on that point as well. I'll only add that Romney and particularly McCain have been respected politicians. Unlike Trump who leads by fear. Funny... the guy who promised to "drain the swamp", and all he's done is fill it to capacity with the sewer waters of his own making.

You talk about "taking a stance and seldom moving from it" as if it were always a good thing. That's why Trump surrounded himself with sniveling yes-men and spineless kiss-asses. Because he couldn't tolerate a dissenting voice, even if it was for the ultimate good of the country. Not even from a person who, contrary to Trump's own narcissistic beliefs...... knew a million times more about whatever the hell subject was being discussed. But when you've got a POTUS who brags about knowing more about "defense, pandemics, technology, fill-in-the-blank" than anyone else..... what else is going to follow but Trump surrounding himself with blithering idiots who can only sit and nod.

Trump called for the Capitol protesters to "peacefully go home"?? Oh my fucking god!!!

I'm gonna have to pause for second while I roll on the floor with laughter. Yeah. Trump mumbled something about protesters going home. Without meaning a single damn bit of it..... too little too late.... and after having incited the violence himself. LMFAO!!!!!! This has to be the ultimate point which tops all the toppers. Trump the Peace Maker. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh brother.....

If you ask me, Twitter should have deactivated Trump's account years ago. The jackass should've been running the country during the four years, instead of getting into Twitter fights with actors and singers. THEN... using Twitter to stoke the fires he himself helped light. Does that mean I should worry about Big Brother coming for my own Twitter (I don't do Twitter) and Facebook accounts? Hardly. But it's a nice fantasy.

"Biden demonizing half the country"..... yeeeaahhh. Sure. Biden the big bad demonizer. Wow... just wow. Biden's mistake was running for President in the first place. 75 million people will never let him govern. He's fucked before he even takes office. Trump has seen to that. Trump has sewn enough hate, division, conspiracy theories, and just plain bullshit to last into the next decade. Biden just happens to be the poor bastard who is charged with picking up the pieces of the huge FUCKUP Trump has left behind.

So you know what? We'll just agree to disagree.

One thing is for certain. This business of trying to meet Trump fans halfway so we can have a fruitful conversation is a fucking pipe dream. Courtesy of Donald J. fucking Trump. May he rot in hell.

Thread Information