You are seriously missing out on one of the greatest Boxing documentary's of all time.

This has probably been mentioned on here before although i did not find it from a quick forum search.

Pete McCormack released this only 4 years ago but i still thing its intriguing to hear what they all have to say about some of the best years of boxing history.

couple of quotes

George Chuvalo: When George Foreman hits you, it's like a Mack Truck hitting you at 40 miles an hour. And when Joe Frazier hits you, it's like a Pontiac car hitting you at 100 miles an hour. It's a different feel to it, you know? But they both hurt.

Joe Frazier: I just think his
[Ali's]
Joe Frazier: purpose was to, probably, get me scared. To get me nervous, you know? But I'd go in the jungle and fight a lion with a toothpick.

Larry Holmes: The Ali situation, when he didn't want to go

[to Vietnam]

Larry Holmes: , I applaud that. I mean, I think people should do that even now, today. That stuff in the middle east is bullshit. We wanna tell them what to do, and I think our government is wrong for doing that.

I just watched it again on here and thought i would share it with anybody who hasn't seen it before
Facing Ali [Part 1 of 2] - Video Dailymotion
part 2 is in the upper right corner

Enjoy