Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Ha ha look what he says now but cry’s about me slagging off his country, now he is the tough guy again, gotta love it

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Ha ha look what he says now but cry’s about me slagging off his country, now he is the tough guy again, gotta love it
    I love my country. You of all people should respect that. It's a boxing forum i am assuming a large percentage of us have boxed. That is not 'tough guy talk' . It's a forum. Pick up the fucking gloves or go home.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I love my country. You of all people should respect that. It's a boxing forum i am assuming a large percentage of us have boxed. That is not 'tough guy talk' . It's a forum. Pick up the fucking gloves or go home.
    Ha ha ha ha, dude please stop my sides are literally hurting. You don’t wear tuff guy well with all the crying u do

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Those were not the verses he quoted he quoted

Matthew 25:42—43: "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."

Why the failure to address this?

Why your lack of love, compassion or even human decency when you are asking the forum to pray for a convicted criminal but then constantly striking out with spite at those who point out your hypocrisy. Do you have a rafter in your eye mate?
    Why are you suddenly quoting what Jesus said, while in the past always disparaging Christians and Christianity?

You are extremely disingenuous.

A mass invasion people who would not qualify as immigrants because of lack of skills or due to criminal/psychiatric records is not in the best interests of most Americans. But the truth is, you despise White Gentiles, and you'll support ANYTHING that's not in their interests. You'd love to see America ruined because of increased crime and unemployment.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha now beaner is even quoting Christ. He is loving every moment of it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Those were not the verses he quoted he quoted

Matthew 25:42—43: "I was hungry and you did not feed me. I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."

Why the failure to address this?

Why your lack of love, compassion or even human decency when you are asking the forum to pray for a convicted criminal but then constantly striking out with spite at those who point out your hypocrisy. Do you have a rafter in your eye mate?
    Why are you suddenly quoting what Jesus said, while in the past always disparaging Christians and Christianity?

You are extremely disingenuous.

A mass invasion people who would not qualify as immigrants because of lack of skills or due to criminal/psychiatric records is not in the best interests of most Americans. But the truth is, you despise White Gentiles, and you'll support ANYTHING that's not in their interests. You'd love to see America ruined because of increased crime and unemployment.
    I don't disparage Christians only fake ones like you guys. Still couldn't address the question could you? If America could be ruined by such a feeble army then somebody has been seriously building their part for 50 years
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha now beaner is even quoting Christ. He is loving every moment of it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    So now you are supporting the arrest of Christian ministers as long as they are not Roman Catholic?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also I was forced to study the Bible every day for hours for 15 years mate. EVERY DAY. That does not leave you easily even after 30+ years. Hang around you might even learn something
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Also I was forced to study the Bible every day for hours for 15 years mate. EVERY DAY. That does not leave you easily even after 30+ years. Hang around you might even learn something
    I thought you said you're a Jewish. Some days you're a Romani Gypsy, others you're an Irish Traveller. Now you claim to be a fundamentalist Christian.

You keep changing your story.

People would like you more if you were HONEST.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I thought you said you're a Jewish. Some days you're a Romani Gypsy, others you're an Irish Traveller. Now you claim to be a fundamentalist Christian.

You keep changing your story.

People would like you more if you were HONEST.
    You need to mix stuff up with the Mossad on your tail

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

@Kirkland Laing when did trumps anti Semitic speeches radicalize someone to shoot a synagogue?

El Kabong Guest

@Kirkland Laing when did trumps anti Semitic speeches radicalize someone to shoot a synagogue?
    Probably when he and his Jewish family moved the Embassy to Jerusalem like the white nationalists they are!

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Probably when he and his Jewish family moved the Embassy to Jerusalem like the white nationalists they are!
    Cutting off aid to Palestine as well. What a Nazi

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

John 19:6
    When the chief priests therefore and officers saw @Slim the BoxingManiac they cried out, saying, "Crucify him, crucify him." @TitoFan saith unto them, "Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in @Beanz ."

John 19:7
    The Jews answered him, "@El Kabong and @walrus have a law, and by our law @Gandalf ought to die, because he made himself the Son of Jeremy Corbin."

Matthew 27:23
    And the governor said, "Why, what evil hath Miles done?" But @Primo Carnera cried out the more, saying, "Let him be crucified."

Matthew 27:24
    When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, @Bill Paxtom took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, "I am innocent of the blood of @brocktonblockbust : see ye to it."

Matthew 27:25:
    Then answered all the people, and said, "His blood be on us, and on Tyson Fury."[/QUOTE]

Fuck, you guys sure come up with some crazy stories there.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I betrayed JC which makes me akin to Judas. It would certainly fit Beanz perception of me.

If Labour would just give up on the PC nonsense and get serious on migration, then I am all for JC, but Labour cannot and will not change.

Thread Information