Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  4

Thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Coup? How on earth was that circus a coup? I have read up on my history and there are numerous examples of coups and they take a high degree of coordination meaning the seizure of military, police, media, government etc. The events of that day had a bunch of people easily access a building and then....take selfies.

If that was a coup then it was a Monty Python style one.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Coup? How on earth was that circus a coup? I have read up on my history and there are numerous examples of coups and they take a high degree of coordination meaning the seizure of military, police, media, government etc. The events of that day had a bunch of people easily access a building and then....take selfies.

Does the title of this thread say this was a coup?

Please, quote me and show me- so I can correct it- if that is what you took from what I posted.

Don't explain without posting what I've written and asked of the board.,
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

This means nothing to the 3 of you?

The physical toll on officers who defended the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 attack by a pro-Trump mob is becoming clearer, with reports by police officials and federal prosecutors indicating that about 140 officers were injured, the head of the Capitol Police officers’ union said.

https://www.newsweek.com/134-police-...filing-1564166

134 Police Officers Assaulted in Capitol Riots, Justice Department Says

So on behalf of you 3

Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Coup? How on earth was that circus a coup?

A circus? I like that! Who runs a circus? I can tell you who ran that circus that saw deaths occur..;but you find no need to mention it, wow.OK.
    '

Maybe that is what is to be expected when the experts of this board on politics elected for Clown for a Chief stated:

Post #568:
    "Trump would be big into corporate welfare and crony capitalism but he'd make up for that by showing the strong hand of federal power to squish the little guy. He's all talk about "changing everything" he is just as much of a power hungry narcissist as anyone else running for the office."

https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...ight=president

Maybe we were fortunate that a man big into corporate welfare more so than being big into coups.

Maybwe we were fortunate American republicans didnt elect a real man with real convictions..or else...do you think it would have taken 2 hours for thatr horrid event to be controlled?

Or is that not a matter worth discussing on this thread?

Or is not worth discussing how someone on this thread questionong a coup, said:
    Soon enough Trump will be back on twitter fighting with Rosie O'Donnell, this charade can't last forever although Hillary has been at it for a good long while.

What did you expect to occur from what he wrote as a [charade]...or does that not matter either?
    Call a person's campaign a charade, then vote for it, then say nothing when that person sends a tweet to his worshippers: BE THERE, WILL BE WILD.

What did that mean to you? How is it possible to have peaceful rally that would be wild?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/u...upporters.html
    Or is that not worth mentioning on this thread either?

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who would vote for a power hungry narcissist?

And would a power hungry narcissist- tell his followers to go to the State Capital to make their precense known..how? There are no windows there for them to chant up and for the politicans see outside and go, oh my

They're protesting, but look at how peaceful they are.

How is it that one of you 3 wrote this: Post #571 : Trump is a scary candidate, I do not like him.

as a candidate he's scary, but not as a POTUS?

How can either of you three, not care about voting for someone that can be quoted as:
    Post #590:

"Trump is a Democrat at worst and a Rhino at best, I have no idea how he's got such a big lead with so little substance....oh wait we elected Barack Obama using that same logic"

Guess who posted that, go head...take a guess...

Nobody cares that people on this board voted for a person with (so little) substance...just a power hungry narcissist...so power hungry, that which of you will either validate or rebuke the Pboy who also stated the rally wasnt about theft of an election

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-...stolen-1572254

Proud Boys Leader Enrique Tarrio Says He Does Not Believe 2020 Election Was Stolen

So if it wasnt about an election theft---then Kabong had it right When he said He's so power hungry that when he realized he was the LOSER. FIRED!!
    HE Told people to go to the capital- without him...like Osama Bin Laden...tells others to do his dirt...while he hides.

Not a single one of you 3 will consider any of those videos- where a dad told his kids, they would be traitors..damn Another threatened his own child. Another one ran away.
    Not a single one of you care about the woman who got shot...and all the men ran away....serious?

None of you want to even mention the 100+ officers hurt, it was just a circus...that is all? Why even show up to this thread if you have nothing to offer other than jib-jab moments
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so while one Trump hater stated: I think as the campaigns moves along we will see Trump slip down on the poles It would be amazing if he ends up having enough support to end up with a cabinet seat or VP. No way on the VP thing but it would be amazing.

Another stated: let Donald trump debate, we'll see the other candidates rip him apart.

Brockton's crazy ass was alone...he at the time said I want Trump, buld the wall, fuck everything else (well I'm paraphrasing) ...In other words he didnt flip the flop out. He didnt go from loathe to love. But 3 did.

Post #565- Guess who was the 1st to mention Trump might become the nominee? @Kirkland Laing that's who!

And one of the 3 called a person a closet Trumper....guess who got called it? go head...take a guess
    Post #573: @SlimTrae is the Donald a closet republican

The reason for all the shit talking and Trump hating posts was because 1. Captain Kirk saw something..claimed Trump might become the nominee, so they went off on him.
    I stated in his 1st debate- He kicked the shit out of several candidates...in which 2 on this board...loved at the time...Because I gave him props for punking Rand Paul..I forget the other....then I got hit with a @SlimTrae is the Donald a closet republican

Well, we saw 4 years of hell because of Trump haters, that turned trump dick-lickers. So in love with him that if a person like myself created a thread asking, why are Qanon supporters who demand they be given credit for the riot ...are not given credit for the riot (what I called it)
    coup what you duped dodos call it...they want credit for it.. coup, riot, they Qanon want credit for it...what is so wrong with that topic? Dont like it, I'm ok, just dont deflect and revise my thread...you cats know me...YOU know how I get down!

https://nypost.com/2021/01/13/capito...t-credit-feds/
    Capitol rioter wanted to show QAnon shirt to give ‘credit,’ feds say
    '
    so of all people why dont Trump supporters NOT even mention Qanon?

in typical fashion you guys do what U always do, deflect..and I counter like I always do- I with your own words!
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-06-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Thread Information