Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Floyd will be broke in 2 years and will come back!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd will be broke in 2 years and will come back!!

Floyd has retired. But after watching the 24 / 7 show and watching him gamble 34 000 on one basketball game. He is gonna be broke in a couple of years. Needlessly he will be back fighting.

Hes got a gambling problem. He gambles every night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd will be broke in 2 years and will come back!!

Quote Originally Posted by chum112
    Floyd has retired. But after watching the 24 / 7 show and watching him gamble 34 000 on one basketball game. He is gonna be broke in a couple of years. Needlessly he will be back fighting.

Hes got a gambling problem. He gambles every night.

Yeah, it's definitely a problem. You shouldn't be going to the sports book every night. But with athletes, they usually keep a ton of their money in the bank. Look at Charles Barkley, he's the most notorious gambling athlete and he's still worth tens of millions. Floyd flashes all his shit but he probably has 10 Million in the bank somewhere gaining interest. He probably pisses away the interest though. Where do you think he keeps his money? In a safe? Haha.

But I do notice that you've been on this board all day bashing Floyd. You bitching about the decision ain't gonna change it. You bitching about Floyd ain't gonna change him. Who am I supposed to believe when it comes to judging the fight? Established sports magazines and websites, boxing pundits and writers, the ring judges Or am I supposed to believe you? Why don't you just stop bitching and be positive about stuff? ODLH looked halfway decent and he should still fight, let's be positive. He just wasn't the better man that night. Stop being such a fucking brat. Based on the styles the fight could have been HORRIBLE but they both fought and made it somewhat intriguing. ODLH has nobody but himself to blame for not jabbing. So instead of bashing Floyd, you need to bash your lord and savior, Oscar De La Hoya.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd will be broke in 2 years and will come back!!

Yes Floyd has a problem. But, I don't think he'll go broke before he comes back. I can't see a guy who lives for the sport, will just hang it up. Plus, he seems to do good with the gambling.

Thread Information