Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Sorry, a double but in that concluding paragraph. Was on a phone and edit will delete it all.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    If you think HE is a racist.

Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    Joshua is a boxer thats it, i certainly have gone from fan to not a fan.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.

Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

FB_IMG_1591778306714.jpg
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I don't think so and if Joshua wants to be misguided then that is his call. To actually discriminate against say the local white butcher because of his race is obvious racism, but that is up to him really.

My own view is that we treat everyone as equal in the eyes of the law meaning we follow the same rules with the same opportunities and it ends after that. You live and fall on your own merits.

I have always argued that if you want to improve things socially you need decent family units. It means have kids if you will stick with them, but don't have them if you can't. Men and women of all races should make those decisions knowing that a bad partner has consequences. Make a good choice and you increase the equality of opportunity.

The thing is the protests are meaningless in the UK where whites are more likely to die at the hands of the police and it really isn't very many at all.

It is part of a Marxist agenda to subvert society and one has no right to be destroying statues and all of that nonsense. You want a statue taken down, then petition it and put it to a referendum or something.

I don't like the monarchy but I can't just topple them, but a referendum would be fair and if you lose you lose. Life goes on.
    That message comes across loud and clear in the speech. We need to fix our own shit. Like I said though, it's been lost in the one 'headline'.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I don't think so and if Joshua wants to be misguided then that is his call. To actually discriminate against say the local white butcher because of his race is obvious racism, but that is up to him really.

My own view is that we treat everyone as equal in the eyes of the law meaning we follow the same rules with the same opportunities and it ends after that. You live and fall on your own merits.

I have always argued that if you want to improve things socially you need decent family units. It means have kids if you will stick with them, but don't have them if you can't. Men and women of all races should make those decisions knowing that a bad partner has consequences. Make a good choice and you increase the equality of opportunity.

The thing is the protests are meaningless in the UK where whites are more likely to die at the hands of the police and it really isn't very many at all.

It is part of a Marxist agenda to subvert society and one has no right to be destroying statues and all of that nonsense. You want a statue taken down, then petition it and put it to a referendum or something.

I don't like the monarchy but I can't just topple them, but a referendum would be fair and if you lose you lose. Life goes on.
    That message comes across loud and clear in the speech. We need to fix our own shit. Like I said though, it's been lost in the one 'headline'.
    Joshua is lucky really a bit like Broner in that boxing saved him. Boxing should be credited for saving itchy triggers like that, but his method of boycotts seems a bit odd. You cannot force someone to shop somewhere though. I guess it is one reason groups stick together, they kind of do boycott other groups without even thinking about it.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"GLADYS WOULD MURDER YOU IN YOUR BED

if you she thought you threatened her cat,"

says black boxer reading out the words of disgraced Miss Hitler contestant, disqualified for being trans.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The majority slating him would have done regardless just for attending. Look how many times "the black race is superior" has been brought up, his mask slipped back then so what's the big deal now? The man has a big tattoo of Africa on his arm and every British dude with Nigerian roots calls him Femi.

I wasn't offended or surprised by the speech. Thought he was addressing the black kids carving each other up everyday. If it was about segregation, as many claim, he'll never be allowed to read an un-proofread script again. ()
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-10-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go fuck yourself.
    I think his comments were racist, a white person would never be able to say do not shop in black shops only use white owned shops.
    But the ironic thing about Joshua's comments is that personally I couldn't care less about anything he says, however is Tyson Fury said the same in reverse he and his family would already be in a police cell.
    Double standards for sure from the liberal left wing media and PC system, I mean the British Bullshit Corporation for all their politial race bating , couldnt even use the correct photo on their report of George Floyd's funeral.

Stop playing the victim card. Pull up your socks like a big boy and enough of your blatant bullshit.

Your guys have the blood of 60,000 British Citizens on their hands ushered in by a right wing BBC and you have the absolute front to blather "what about Labour?"

At least you can drop the fake not a racist bullshit. The fact you still insist on calling Ali 'Clay' spreaks volumes.

Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go fuck yourself.

Victim ? you think anything Joshua says has any relevance to me ?
    The person who talks bullshit is the one who despite the crushing loss of the left , still tell everyone he is right.
    You are the only victim who constantly bleats and goes on public demonstrations, why because you always have something to bleat about.
    This entire protest is a non peaceful one , the type you condemn when its comes to the right, so basically Beanz fuck off you cunt .
    My opinion is my opinion , I'm entitled to it as everyone else is theirs.
    Also yes i will be cheering anyone who fights Joshua from now on , he is a cunt.

P.S I wouldn't surprise anyone here if you and the rest of your cronies went one this march.
    You can barely write English Al and have never respected anyone unless they indulge you in your fake patriotic bollocks.

60,000 British Citizens dead many of them veterans and at least 20,000 of them due to a delay in lockdown caused by Johnson a law breaking racist thug you championed. And from you silence.

So fuck off with your smug I'm better than these other idiots crap. You ain't mate. No better than me, no better than Joshua, no better than Denilson.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"GLADYS WOULD MURDER YOU IN YOUR BED

if you she thought you threatened her cat,"

says black boxer reading out the words of disgraced Miss Hitler contestant, disqualified for being trans.
    You bastard you made me spit out my Bengali Tea. 🤣

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Telling black people to not spend their money in white owned businesses and instead spend their money in black owned businesses is clearly a racist comment.

AJ's manager is white. So is his promoter. Joshua has made a lot of white ppl rich. Black ppl don't own Wembley or any stadiums were he fights. Black ppl dont own stub hub or any ticket outlets.

And how can Joshua tell blk ppl not to spend money with whites.

IN THE UK WHITES OWN EVERYTHING (pretty much)

They own the clothes on AJs bk. They own the clothes on my bk. That's how racism wrks. It creates a dependency on the ppl your sh*tying on.

All AJ is saying is that most racism to blk ppl is economic so he was encouraging blk economic empowerment which I agree with.
    Last edited by Denilson3.0; 06-10-2020 at 08:33 PM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They won't let blacks succeed financially.

The great Marcus Garvey is proof of that.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    They won't let blacks succeed financially.

The great Marcus Garvey is proof of that.
    I try not to get involved in horse shit race baiting threads like this , but who is “they”?
    In Sport, the most successful and rich Sportsmen are Black! And deservedly so. Look at Mayweather, Joshua, Hamilton , Tiger, Jordan, And so many others both now and in the past. The list goes on and on and on!
    Why? Because they are the fucking best. Could be luck, coincidence, superior genetics, better attitude and mental strength ?? who the fuck knows.
    But what I do know is that some of the biggest icons and financially successful people in Sporting history are Black.
    Naturally, a lot of white people have got rich hanging onto their shirt tails, but how are we gonna stop that?
    So if “they won’t let blacks succeed financially”, then “they” are doing a pretty lousy job, don’t you think?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Def taken a bit out of context by just glossing over he was in fact reading another persons statement and adding in some response. Like putting the end to black youth gang culture . Irony is that he agreed 'all lives matters' and Stateside that's being labeled a major no no by the same BLM protest . Can't please everyone, shit sometimes you can't even please anyone.

Had to see what all the uproar was about so I clicked on the link. Found a very short video clip so had to rely on the written account.

So.... what's with all the anger being directed at AJ? Flipping the script and making suppositions about what if Fury said something similar are moot. It wasn't the umpteenth a white man was murdered by a black cop without anything having been done about it. So yeah... a little frustration is understandable.

Or is it that we can accept a black athlete talking about his left jab, but he's not allowed to speak his mind on social issues?

Just trying to get a handle on things here.

Thread Information