Dislikes Dislikes:  114
Page 348 of 557 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8343

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Today in Trump

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...095947776?s=20

Mmmmm nothing like a peaceful protest to really warm the heart and open the mind.

5 straight weeks of this....SO uplifting! George Floyd would be SO proud. Who? Exactly.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Orange Menace is responsible for this disaster in AMERICA 100% , he failed 100%:
    1.. Trump shut down the entire Global Health Security and Bio-defense agency. Yes, he did.
    2.. In 2018 Trump fired Homeland Security Advisor Tom Bossart, whose job was to coordinate a response to global pandemics. He was not replaced.
    3.. In 2018 Dr. Luciana Borio, the NSC director for medical and bio-defense preparedness left the job.. Trump did not replace Dr. Borio.
    4.. In 2018, at Trump’s direction, the CDC stopped funding epidemic prevention activities in 39 out of 49 countries including China.
    5.. In 2019 the NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and bio-defense, Tim Ziemer, left the position and Trump did not replace the Rear Admiral.
    6.. Trump declined to use the World Health Organization’s test like other nations.. Back in January, over a month before the first Co-vid19 case in the U.S., the Chinese posted a new mysterious virus and within a week, Berlin virologists had produced the first diagnostic test.. By the end of February, the WHO had shipped out tests to 60 countries.. Oh, but not our government.. We declined the test even as a temporary bridge until the CDC could create its own test.. The question iswhy?. We don’t know but what to look for is which pharmaceutical company eventually manufactures the test and who owns the stock.. Keep tuned.
    7.. Amid the explosive worldwide outbreak of the virus Trump proposed a 19% cut to the budget of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention plus a 10% cut to Public Health Services and a 7% cut to Global Health Services. Those happen to be the organizations that responds to public health threats.
    8.. Trump didn’t appoint a doctor to oversee the US response to the pandemic. He appointed Mike Pence.
    9. Trump has on multiple occasions sowed doubt about the severity of the virus even using the word HOAX at events and rallies. He even did it at an event where the virus was being spread. Trump has put out zero useful information concerning the health risks of the virus.
    10.. Trump pretended the virus had been contained.
    11.. Trump left a cruise ship at sea for days, denying them proper hospital care, rather than increase his numbers in America According to the Springfield-Green County Health Department /

If you`re still alive in Nov., Vote.

El Kabong Guest

Vote for who Brock? Not Trump? Biden? 3rd party? I got news for you, it's going to be a landslide in Trump's favor.

The ‘Primary Subsource’s’ Guide To Russiagate, As Told To The FBI
    https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/20...ld-to-the-fbi/
    While the Primary Subsource admitted to the FBI “he had not been able to confirm the story,” Source 2 (who will be remembered as the hustler always looking for a lucrative score) supposedly asked a hotel manager about Trump, and the manager said that with celebrities, “one never knows what they’re doing.” One never knows – not exactly a robust proof of something that smacks of urban myth. But the Primary Subsource makes the best of it, declaring that at least “it wasn’t a denial.”

If there was any denial going on, it was the FBI’s, an agency in denial that its extraordinary investigation was crumbling.

Crossfire Hurricane was all a fraud...surprising I know.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I told you already I would never vote for Biden. I told you what he is going to do around labor day. Depending on that ticket that he passes the baton to, I may vote for it.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I told you already I would never vote for Biden. I told you what he is going to do around labor day. Depending on that ticket that he passes the baton to, I may vote for it.
    And if Biden stays in the race? I myself figured Biden was a mere placeholder at present and certainly the Dems aren't dumb enough to allow him to debate Trump, but they've done some super stupid shit recently so I am no longer so certain Biden will drop out.

This just in.....Mostly peaceful rioting in Minneapolis results in...

Body found in Minneapolis pawnshop that was torched in George Floyd protests
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/21/body-f...ium=SocialFlow

El Kabong Guest

Has anyone else noticed that every single declassification of previously secret documentary evidence undermines, rather than supports, the Russia Collusion hoax? In every other comparable case - e.g. Clinton, Nixon, it was the opposite. The more you knew, the worse they looked

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Has anyone noticed how Trumps

"I wish her well"

Is met with silence here?

Crickets
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

"I wish her well"

Crickets
    Well I mean that's pretty fucking criminal right there. I mean you consider Epstein committed suicide in jail and then for Trump to say that....must be something to it I'd say old chap!

Whatever it is, it's certainly not a troll. Say what you will about DJT, but he would NEVER EVER troll the media.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

"I wish her well"

Crickets
    Well I mean that's pretty fucking criminal right there. I mean you consider Epstein committed suicide in jail and then for Trump to say that....must be something to it I'd say old chap!

Whatever it is, it's certainly not a troll. Say what you will about DJT, but he would NEVER EVER troll the media.
    Troll?

Get the actual fuck out if here with that bollocks. (:

Ha! Seriously?

You think it's funny do you?

He has met her numerous times but apparently doesn't know anything about her being charged with sex trafficking and raping underaged children and so it is pretty obvious what his well wishes indicate.

Shut the fuck up about me or it will not go well with you is what he is saying. Your President is hanging it out there. Who else facing criminal charges has he wished well?

Stone? Flint? Manafort?

What did Cleese say about Trumps tweet? 😁
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I wish her well"

Crickets

Attached Images
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Troll?

Ha! Seriously?

He has met her numerous times but apparently doesn't know anything about her being charged with sex trafficking and raping underaged children and so it is pretty obvious what his well wishes indicate.

Shut the fuck up about me or it will not go well with you is what he is saying. Your President is hanging it out there. Who else facing criminal charges has he wished well?

Stone? Flint? Manafort?

What did Cleese say about Trumps tweet? 😁
    You're right, I mean it ain't like Trump has ever trolled anyone before.

I don't know what he means by it. Seems an odd choice of words, one might even say foreboding given what happened with Epstein. If we're lucky maybe we find out what he means.

Funny? Yes it's funny that both Epstein and Maxwell get arrested during Trump's first term in office when people 100% knew what they were up to for YEARS. As for the "not knowing" about the underaged girls, Trump kicked Epstein out of his Mara Lago club so SOMETHING happened. I don't know and neither do you, we can speculate about it though.

Here's Trump on Maxwell...

here's Attorney Bradley Edwards who represented Epstein's accusers on Trump

So it's all speculation as to what Trump did or was involved in.

If you get "shut up about me or else" then that's what you get from it, I mean I'm not going to tell you how you get to interpret it. I think DJT is playing it close to the vest because he's bringing down these folks, but hopefully HOPEFULLY you and I both find out the truth. I just don't want another death, I don't want another dead end, I want this stuff wiped out because I want children kept safe and I'm sure you do too. And if Trump is caught up in this, then he'll need to go too, I've got no problems with that, but that's cart very far ahead of the horse.

Roger Stone was placed under pressure to lie about Trump by the FBI.

It's FLYNN, General Flynn and I wouldn't be shocked AT ALL if Gen. Flynn comes back to serve Trump's administration as he did absolutely 0 wrong. Oh and the FBI knew full fucking well he did nothing wrong, and there will eventually be arrests and prison time for those folks involved in that.

Manafort was charged with something which happened prior to his involvement with trump's campaign and he's been treated rather harshly and will probably die in jail.

As for Cleese, he wondered what Maxwell has on Trump. I suppose he's not alone in that thought. And?

That answer it all?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

'trolling' for chuckles via pedophiles. Is that what we're going with. Right'o. Heeeelarious. Knee slaps all around. Or as a Texas Congressman put it...I wish her well is "Unacceptably obtuse". Seems more fitting.

I honestly miss real principled conservative Republicans.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Troll?

Ha! Seriously?

Stone? Flint? Manafort?

What did Cleese say about Trumps tweet? ������

I don't know what he means by it. Seems an odd choice of words, one might even say foreboding given what happened with Epstein. If we're lucky maybe we find out what he means.

Funny? Yes it's funny that both Epstein and Maxwell get arrested during Trump's first term in office when people 100% knew what they were up to for YEARS. As for the "not knowing" about the underaged girls, Trump kicked Epstein out of his Mara Lago club so SOMETHING happened. I don't know and neither do you, we can speculate about it though.

If you get "shut up about me or else" then that's what you get from it, I mean I'm not going to tell you how you get to interpret it. I think DJT is playing it close to the vest because he's bringing down these folks, but hopefully HOPEFULLY you and I both find out the truth. I just don't want another death, I don't want another dead end, I want this stuff wiped out because I want children kept safe and I'm sure you do too. And if Trump is caught up in this, then he'll need to go too, I've got no problems with that, but that's cart very far ahead of the horse.

It's FLYNN, General Flynn and I wouldn't be shocked AT ALL if Gen. Flynn comes back to serve Trump's administration as he did absolutely 0 wrong. Oh and the FBI knew full fucking well he did nothing wrong, and there will eventually be arrests and prison time for those folks involved in that.

Manafort was charged with something which happened prior to his involvement with trump's campaign and he's been treated rather harshly and will probably die in jail.

As for Cleese, he wondered what Maxwell has on Trump. I suppose he's not alone in that thought. And?

That answer it all?
    So now not only is he joshing and trolling people about something he is clearly shitting a brick over (listen to his voice in response to the question) but he is now according to you also simultaneously bringing down the very people he is apparently unaware of, but wishing well anyway?

Look how quick he is to condemn people in the most childish and vindictive manner on twitter etc and yet you don't think it odd that he wishes someone like Maxwell well?

What is it going to take for you to defend the guy come what may?

I am not suggesting that he was part of that particular horrendous enterprise but he clearly is more concerned with celebrity spats and turning on his own citizens than speaking plainly and clearly in condemning the bitch.

" I wish her well "

Does that sound like someone seeking justice for the victims and seeking to protect other children in future.

Trump does not give a shit about you. He would throw you under the bus so why do you feel the need to defend him whatever he does?

Nobody would suggest that means you support the Clintons or Biden or Dronebama (well you would insist it but nobody else would)

Give yourself a break.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trump ate a Lump of Pork-Rump,

then he took a Dump;

I looked to November 3rd and saw him Jump,

This is an old thread, so BUMP!

His Big Mac feces splash

from his Oafish Cotton Ass

into the Shitter plated with Gold

While down the tubes the Poor People he Sold!

Confidin' in Biden

Obama be Hidin'

But soon he'll come out and Tell

Ol' Joe steps down and then steps up Michelle.

Now Harris shows her California face

And gets the nod for 2nd Place

Obama-Harris is the winning Ticket:

Only way out of this Apprentice Ego-Thicket.

If Tito sees the mention of "the toilet",

I'll get out a smoked turkey and boil it!

El Kabong Guest

Troll?

Ha! Seriously?

Stone? Flint? Manafort?

What did Cleese say about Trumps tweet? ������

That answer it all?
    So now not only is he joshing and trolling people about something he is clearly shitting a brick over (listen to his voice in response to the question) but he is now according to you also simultaneously bringing down the very people he is apparently unaware of, but wishing well anyway?

Look how quick he is to condemn people in the most childish and vindictive manner on twitter etc and yet you don't think it odd that he wishes someone like Maxwell well?

What is it going to take for you to defend the guy come what may?

I am not suggesting that he was part of that particular horrendous enterprise but he clearly is more concerned with celebrity spats and turning on his own citizens than speaking plainly and clearly in condemning the bitch.

" I wish her well "

Does that sound like someone seeking justice for the victims and seeking to protect other children in future.

Trump does not give a shit about you. He would throw you under the bus so why do you feel the need to defend him whatever he does?

Nobody would suggest that means you support the Clintons or Biden or Dronebama (well you would insist it but nobody else would)

Give yourself a break.
    Just watch and see what happens why don't you. That's all I'm saying.

Thread Information