Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Today in Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnb...us-dollar.html

Kirky here is another article about China and Russia. I know there was also talk about China dumping bond holdings but they suspect that was just saber rattling because of trade. However Russia and China have been talking about a gold backed currency rather than the current petro dollar which has been used since the seventies. We made an agreement at the time for oil purchases to be done only in dollars. China beat us as the the largest importer of oil and there usage will continue to grow so they can put pressure on the house of saud to to accept the yuan. We provide security to the Saudi oil field so we can apply pressure. It’ll be interesting to see how it plays out
    The is just some idiot talking his book (selling his own firm/position).

You can't have a currency backed by gold and a couple of autocracies supplanting the dollar. You'd need endless economic, legal, political changes that will never happen for it to be theoretically possible and if it was backed by gold it'd be less useful than Bitcoin. A few years ago China managed to get the IMF to use their currency as one of the five that are used to peg the value of Special Drawing Rights. These kind of moves and annoncements are just China and Russia trying to cause America any kind of problem they can. They can't compete militarily so they try and fuck with America in other ways.

What's important for people deciding where to put their capital and people deciding where to invest is whether a country has opportunities available under an umbrella of politcal and legal stability, maybe with a bit of history of stability and functioning rule of law to back that up. China and Russia don't come close to anybody you would want running some kind of supranational currency.

And if Trump does screw things up and the dollar somehow loses its reserve status it'll actually help the US economy as much as it hurts it. Although if we do get to that point nobody will be thanking him it's fair to say.

Also, too, the US offers protection to the Saudis in the same way five Italian families offer businesses in New York protection from losses. This kind of behaviour is on the way out. Look how China are building trading relationships around the world and look at what they're looking to succeed in over the next hundred years -- they're looking and building to be number one in all the industries which will dominate the future. That's where we're fucking up, not with nonsense like this.
    Not nonsense investors are talking about it a lot. It doesn’t mean much now but it shows China’s desire. As of this time China is after a different crude than we are. The point is what u said, China’s effort to dominate which is why I brought it up in the first place u dolt.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I want to suck in the finest Scottish air
    At Turnberry and at Stornoway and at Bellaire
    At least there would be the potential for someone to wrap a nine iron around your head.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    At least there would be the potential for someone to wrap a nine iron around your head.
    HA

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wrap a nine iron round your head
    Wheel your way to Stansted
    Suck the Scottish air with Glee
    Take a shit, a dump, a pee---
    You ne'er met a couple o' queens
    Bcuz your name is fooking ~beanz~

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who do u think would win in a fight, Rambo or Rocky

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That's easy, the correct answer is John Spartan from Demolition Man

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    That's easy, the correct answer is John Spartan from Demolition Man
    Damn dude u got me with that one.

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If I was gay, I would travel to England just to have hot gay sex with @Kirkland Laing

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"IF"?!?!?

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...id=mailsignout

Looks like the blimp is making the transatlantic voyage. I'm no soothsayer but........ could the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta be in this blimp's future?

El Kabong Guest

Utter bullshit again from those willing to swallow Trumps regurgitated lies. There were protests against Trump all over the UK in towns and cities from Cornwall to the tip of Scotland people came out in huge numbers to voice their disgust at being treated with contempt by the traitorous cunt who continues to do the bidding of the Deep State that are pulling his strings. Already Bannon and Trump have interfered in a democratic referendum, done their best to tear apart Europe and any alliances that do not reflect their own Xenophobic totalitarian dogma and now the fatuous fuckwit has shat all over the memory of Churchill, had a tantrum at Nato, dissed a 92 year old woman who unlike him actually did not bottle it when the call came to fight for her country, stuck his middle finger up to both Brexiteers and Remainers managing to gob at the entire British population, mocked and patronised the British Prime Minister and suggested that another lechereous buffoon in his mirror image be installed as a replacement. He lied by denying everything he was broadcast saying the night before across all the British News networks and Lyle, Brockton, Walrus and Gandalf none of whom live here fell for it.

So low and desperate have they become in their clamour to be the first to insert their tongue up his arse that they have now resorted to questioning the character of basically anyone in Britain who clearly saw how much Bullshit this Orange bullshit artist spouts in just 48 hrs.
    Everyone sure it was a Trump baby balloon and it wasn't just Beanz floating over London?

What were they protesting? Trump yes, but what about him? What SPECIFICALLY bothers so many people? Trump offered May all of the political force she would need to make Brexit happen. After all Brexit is the will of the people (as much as it hurts your poor little feelings Beanz....the people voted Brexit....they didn't vote remain).

The Brexit referendum happened before Trump was even President, in fact he had only just secured the GOP nomination 16 days prior to the Brexit vote. Apparently you think Trump's influence is of epic proportions.

@Beanz I'll ask you directly and I want you to try and hold back your tears and answer like a fucking adult....What has Trump said or done which is "xenophobic"? Provide specifics and maybe, just maybe we can have a discussion...if that is actually what you want, I don't believe it is what you want I believe you want to bitch and moan because you're pathetic like that.

Trump has done nothing at all to Churchill's memory.

America pays more into NATO than any other nation (ditto for the UN). So basically we're buying your drinks and keeping Russia off your backs and you're ungrateful, we get it and we're cool with not having NATO anymore, maybe that money would be better spent on Americans in America rather than protecting entitled brats like you.

"Dissed a 92 year old woman".....ah yes, your "royalty" ....haven't cared about that since 1776.

Mentioned
    937 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Utter bullshit again from those willing to swallow Trumps regurgitated lies. There were protests against Trump all over the UK in towns and cities from Cornwall to the tip of Scotland people came out in huge numbers to voice their disgust at being treated with contempt by the traitorous cunt who continues to do the bidding of the Deep State that are pulling his strings. Already Bannon and Trump have interfered in a democratic referendum, done their best to tear apart Europe and any alliances that do not reflect their own Xenophobic totalitarian dogma and now the fatuous fuckwit has shat all over the memory of Churchill, had a tantrum at Nato, dissed a 92 year old woman who unlike him actually did not bottle it when the call came to fight for her country, stuck his middle finger up to both Brexiteers and Remainers managing to gob at the entire British population, mocked and patronised the British Prime Minister and suggested that another lechereous buffoon in his mirror image be installed as a replacement. He lied by denying everything he was broadcast saying the night before across all the British News networks and Lyle, Brockton, Walrus and Gandalf none of whom live here fell for it.

So low and desperate have they become in their clamour to be the first to insert their tongue up his arse that they have now resorted to questioning the character of basically anyone in Britain who clearly saw how much Bullshit this Orange bullshit artist spouts in just 48 hrs.
    Everyone sure it was a Trump baby balloon and it wasn't just Beanz floating over London?

What were they protesting? Trump yes, but what about him? What SPECIFICALLY bothers so many people? Trump offered May all of the political force she would need to make Brexit happen. After all Brexit is the will of the people (as much as it hurts your poor little feelings Beanz....the people voted Brexit....they didn't vote remain).

The Brexit referendum happened before Trump was even President, in fact he had only just secured the GOP nomination 16 days prior to the Brexit vote. Apparently you think Trump's influence is of epic proportions.

@Beanz I'll ask you directly and I want you to try and hold back your tears and answer like a fucking adult....What has Trump said or done which is "xenophobic"? Provide specifics and maybe, just maybe we can have a discussion...if that is actually what you want, I don't believe it is what you want I believe you want to bitch and moan because you're pathetic like that.

Trump has done nothing at all to Churchill's memory.

America pays more into NATO than any other nation (ditto for the UN). So basically we're buying your drinks and keeping Russia off your backs and you're ungrateful, we get it and we're cool with not having NATO anymore, maybe that money would be better spent on Americans in America rather than protecting entitled brats like you.

"Dissed a 92 year old woman".....ah yes, your "royalty" ....haven't cared about that since 1776.

Open your eyes Lyle. You are incredibly easily led and gullible so maybe before reverting to your usual position of just repeating the propaganda that the alt right teat you sup from is feeding you, try actually looking at what you are dismissing and instead of joining Trump in sticking your middle finger up to Britain, Europe and all the history and tradition that your ancestors brought to America, show a little respect and respect free speech and people's right to protest.

Satire particularly in the form of caricature has been a British tradition since the days of Hogarth and Dickens, it is alive and well now and is as much a part of our daily culture as a cup of tea. You will find people like Scarfe in the daily newspapers taking the piss out of everyone from right across the political spectrum. Trump like you IS a baby. He insists on being able to spout the same kind of bullshit you do with just as many lies and never admits or apolgises for it when called out. Sound familiar?

People were protesting in solidarity. So as well as the majority of women protestors (who we all know you have a massive problem with because either you are under the thumb or have a 1 inch prick who knows) protesting his attitude towards women, there were people from Stonewall protesting his attitude and laws against serving trans people in the US forces, Amnesty international protesting against his human rights abuses , people protesting against his pro Saudi and anti Palestinian violence, people protesting Bullying of which he is a figurehead, people protesting against his blatant racism, showing solidarity with Khan, Muslims and Minorities all of whom he seems to have issues with , much like yourself and your MSM of alt right FOX snowflakes.

I know you do not believe in personal responsibility and like Murdoch would say anything to avoid doing so but most people do take responsibility for their actions and Trump has yet to do that once. You seem to think that Trump has no responsibilities to anyone. You do not believe he represents America but he does. When he disses the NHS a day after it's 70th birthday has been celebrated across the country he reflects badly on you and your country. When he disrespects the Queen it again reflects badly on not just America but YOU personally. I am not a Royalist, but I am a realist, and the truth is she begged to be able to support the war effort as a mechanic and truck driver while Donald ran away. She is 92 that alone should grant her more respect than being walked in front of. You don't give a fuck because you have no respect.

I get that you are pro facist now, you have made it quite clear in your adoration of Putin and Milo, Bannon, Trump etc and so you will never admit that Trumps backing of the White power movement, His anti-Mexican, anti- European, anti-Muslim statements are evidence of his xenophobia or his and your own adoption of the mantra 'fear and hate the other' which makes you both about as UnAmerican as you could be.

Hope that answers your dumb questions Cleetus.
    Last edited by Beanz; 07-17-2018 at 09:20 AM.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

El Kabong Guest

Open your eyes Lyle. You are incredibly easily led and gullible so maybe before reverting to your usual position of just repeating the propaganda that the alt right teat you sup from is feeding you, try actually looking at what you are dismissing and instead of joining Trump in sticking your middle finger up to Britain, Europe and all the history and tradition that your ancestors brought to America, show a little respect and respect free speech and people's right to protest.

Satire particularly in the form of caricature has been a British tradition since the days of Hogarth and Dickens, it is alive and well now and is as much a part of our daily culture as a cup of tea. You will find people like Scarfe in the daily newspapers taking the piss out of everyone from right across the political spectrum. Trump like you IS a baby. He insists on being able to spout the same kind of bullshit you do with just as many lies and never admits or apolgises for it when called out. Sound familiar?

People were protesting in solidarity. So as well as the majority of women protestors (who we all know you have a massive problem with because either you are under the thumb or have a 1 inch prick who knows) protesting his attitude towards women, there were people from Stonewall protesting his attitude and laws against serving trans people in the US forces, Amnesty international protesting against his human rights abuses , people protesting against his pro Saudi and anti Palestinian violence, people protesting Bullying of which he is a figurehead, people protesting against his blatant racism, showing solidarity with Khan, Muslims and Minorities all of whom he seems to have issues with , much like yourself and your MSM of alt right FOX snowflakes.

I know you do not believe in personal responsibility and like Murdoch would say anything to avoid doing so but most people do take responsibility for their actions and Trump has yet to do that once. You seem to think that Trump has no responsibilities to anyone. You do not believe he represents America but he does. When he disses the NHS a day after it's 70th birthday has been celebrated across the country he reflects badly on you and your country. When he disrespects the Queen it again reflects badly on not just America but YOU personally. I am not a Royalist, but I am a realist, and the truth is she begged to be able to support the war effort as a mechanic and truck driver while Donald ran away. She is 92 that alone should grant her more respect than being walked in front of. You don't give a fuck because you have no respect.

I get that you are pro facist now, you have made it quite clear in your adoration of Putin and Milo, Bannon, Trump etc and so you will never admit that Trumps backing of the White power movement, His anti-Mexican, anti- European, anti-Muslim statements are evidence of his xenophobia or his and your own adoption of the mantra 'fear and hate the other' which makes you both about as UnAmerican as you could be.

Hope that answers your dumb questions Cleetus.
    The tradition of what America flipping the bill to cover your asses in case the Russians want to invade? Cold War is over pal and if you still want protection then come off the hip for it you fucking freeloading bastard. "We've got the NHS, WE do healthcare for all and we do it better than the United States"....yeah well the United States is a little busy making up for your military weaknesses and not getting paid to do so.

Yeah, sounds like you you emotionally crippled piece of shit.

Trump's attitude toward women? His female campaign manager was the first ever female campaign manager to be on the winning side of a Presidential election. Sarah Huckabee Sanders the WH press secretary a strong woman who takes no shit off the press. So Trump has been married a few times, so what? The armed forces is no place for people with psychological problems. What human rights abuses? The Saudis have made a little progress, we'll see where that goes. Palestine is a shithole because they want to be....they are given money which they use to dig tunnels and attack Israel instead of better the lives of their people and provide them opportunities to work and be successful. Israel gives Palestine some greenhouses to grow and sell flowers but the Palestinians use the space to fire rockets because those Palestinians are idiots.

You don't know much about me Beanz you assume a great deal, but you don't know much.

How is Trump fascist?

White power? You mean the guy who got awards from the NAACP?

That guy? The one next to Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali? LMAO.

Trump isn't anti-Mexican....he's anti-ILLEGAL Immigrant....giant difference but you are unable to understand that. Anti-Europe? He's anti-European nations mistaking America's kindness for weakness, pay what you owe you fucking freeloaders. Anti-Muslim? More like Anti-Terrorist.

I don't adore Putin, I don't adore Milo and Bannon. But whatever you say Beanz if you want to put those words in my mouth if that makes it easier for you to play pretend knock yourself out. You work yourself up into this rage (who me??).

Get yourself out on that beach and stop the invasion you hero

El Kabong Guest

So @Beanz not liking these kinds of immigrants

13-year-old girl beheaded after seeing grandmother killed in Alabama cemetery
    https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/n...0XH3ppnhsdg8N/

Is "racist" and "xenophobic"?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 07-17-2018 at 10:05 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Yup the American women have it way waaaaaaay worse.

Thread Information