Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dave Moretti- Floyd's Judge!

Haven't you noticed that Vegas Boxing Judge Dave Moretti scores Floyd's win's by THEEE largest margins. The only other judge that scores via the wide margins, consistently, is Burt Clemens.

Check their scoring record on Floyd. Dave Moretti is by far the most obscene. Had the Mayweather/Maidana 1 MD by 116-112 and Clemens had it 117-111.

For Floyd's last fight, which may be a Manny rematch or a showdown with Amir Khan. I would like to see these three judges selected:

Tom Kaczmarek, Michael Pernick and Jerry Roth.
    Last edited by ykdadamaja; 05-24-2015 at 12:54 AM.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Dave Moretti- Floyd's Judge!

Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Dave Moretti is by far the most obscene. Had the Mayweather/Maidana 1 MD by 116-112
    That's only a one round difference than what I had it (7-5)
    David Lemieux = Future MW Champ and P4P King

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanflicker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Dave Moretti is by far the most obscene. Had the Mayweather/Maidana 1 MD by 116-112
    That's only a one round difference than what I had it (7-5)
    just ignore the dude he's still crying, it's ok ykdadamaja it was the sucks, gloves, and leg cramps again

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dave Morreti

Leans towards that style, of cleaner punching, but not necessarily volume. But he also rewards good defense.

There are worse Judges.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes being an average Judge of 'character' is better." .......... Joan Van Ark

Last edited by Bill Paxtom; 05-24-2015 at 06:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YK, I have a healthy hate for Floyd, yours is a bit irrational.

Lets keep it in perspective.

You are making us Floyd haters look silly.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dave Moretti

Residence.......... Las Vegas, Nevada
    Age................... 70 years, 9 months

"Hey, just because I see {meet} Floyd at Starbuck's sometimes and buy him a Café Latte', doesn't mean that were close friends."

"Oh excuse me for a second, while I mark down another Round for Floyd."

Last edited by Bill Paxtom; 05-24-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well he didn't work the Castillo fight, which was surely the only time Floyd has ever had help from the judges. I cant see a single controversial score in his favour since then, and quite a few the other way. One judge scored Alvarez even and the other two had it 8-4 or around, when that was a shutout. One judge gave Oscar the win over him, one had Maidana even with him, that fight was either 7-5 or 8-4 for sure imo. What other scores in his favour have been at all controversial to anyone?

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking View Post
    Well he didn't work the Castillo fight, which was surely the only time Floyd has ever had help from the judges. I cant see a single controversial score in his favour since then, and quite a few the other way. One judge scored Alvarez even and the other two had it 8-4 or around, when that was a shutout. One judge gave Oscar the win over him, one had Maidana even with him, that fight was either 7-5 or 8-4 for sure imo. What other scores in his favour have been at all controversial to anyone?
    None have been. Some of these ladies just like to complain about the pretty girls.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not one. People just wanted him to lose so badly that they get upset about the fact he hasn't lost. I wanted quite a few fighters to beat him but nobody has yet. Other than Castillo you can't argue it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pick any 3 judges from Vegas & you wont see one who would score against Mayweather
    Look what happened to C.J.Ross?? Not judging any more
    Was the ludicrous 118-110 card for Floyd any better than C.J. Ross?? NO!!
    But that guy is STILL a Vegas judge I think he made that card out BEFORE he left home to go to the fight
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.
    Hidden Content we love C.J.Hidden Content

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C.J.Rock View Post

Pick any 3 judges from Vegas & you wont see one who would score against Mayweather
    But that guy is STILL a Vegas judge I think he made that card out BEFORE he left home to go to the fight
    There has only been one fight where judges could have scored against Mayweather! CJ ross probably isn't judging any more because she is corrupt or incompetent period, she also scored Bradley over Pacquiao in their first, do you agree with that score? The 118-110 card over Pacquiao, while I don't agree with it quite, is infinitely better than having FLoyd-Alvarez a draw. I had that 8-4 or 9-3 Floyd and closer, again one round difference.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hmmm.... A forum member named C.J.Rock posted this and has raged against NSAC and Floyd Mayweather for months ... I wonder what the connection could be.

BTW... C.J.Rock also claims to be "BOXINGS LIVING LEGEND!!" and anime girls with big bouncy boobs say "We love CJ" WHAT a JOKE!

@C.J.Rock -- any comments?
    Last edited by ruthless rocco; 05-25-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Hmmm.... A forum member named C.J.Rock posted this and has raged against NSAC and Floyd Mayweather for months ... I wonder what the connection could be.

BTW... C.J.Rock also claims to be "BOXINGS LIVING LEGEND!!" and anime girls with big bouncy boobs say "We love CJ" WHAT a JOKE!

@C.J.Rock -- any comments?

Sure Firstly I have always believed that there has been a Vegas/NSAC/Mayweather conspiracy.. They make sure he CANNOT lose. The Pacquaio corruption was BLATANT!! I wonder why no Floydette will address the fact an NSAC commissioner resigned over it
    There is no connection between C.J.Ross & myself whatsoever In fact I hope I'm a far better judge than she ever was.
    Lastly I am a Living Legend & all the ladies do love me. Its a cross I have to bear I' afraid
    Does that answer your question ?
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There has only been one fight where judges could have scored against Mayweather! CJ ross probably isn't judging any more because she is corrupt or incompetent period, she also scored Bradley over Pacquiao in their first, do you agree with that score? The 118-110 card over Pacquiao, while I don't agree with it quite, is infinitely better than having FLoyd-Alvarez a draw. I had that 8-4 or 9-3 Floyd and closer, again one round difference.

Ther have been at least 3 fights where the call could have & maybe should have gone against Mayweather ? Castillo 1, Maidana 1 & DelaHoya could have easily been at least a draw.
    Was Ross's "draw" any worse than Eugenia Williams card claiming Holyfield BEAT LewisWilliams kept judging though she goes under Gene Williams now I believe
    This whole May-Pac debacle surely proves the corruption When a commissioner resigns over the wrong done to a fighter even a blind man can see it. Floyd is Vegas cash cow If Pac had been allowed to win who's to say he wouldn't take his fights to Texas or even Maccau
    Keep on Punchin"
    C.J.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ther have been at least 3 fights where the call could have & maybe should have gone against Mayweather ? Castillo 1, Maidana 1 & DelaHoya could have easily been at least a draw.
    Was Ross's "draw" any worse than Eugenia Williams card claiming Holyfield BEAT LewisWilliams kept judging though she goes under Gene Williams now I believe
    This whole May-Pac debacle surely proves the corruption When a commissioner resigns over the wrong done to a fighter even a blind man can see it. Floyd is Vegas cash cow If Pac had been allowed to win who's to say he wouldn't take his fights to Texas or even Maccau
    Bill Brady resigned from NSAC and issued the following statement during an interview printed in the Las Vegas Review-Journal:

“I thought this through very carefully,” Brady, 69, said Friday from his summer home in Juneau, Alaska. “I’ve been thinking seriously about it for the last four months. I just don’t have the time or the heart to do it anymore.”

He did not say anything about corruption or quitting because of anything that was "done wrong" to Pacquiao. Besides, as commissioner would he not be the one who was ultimately responsible for any corruption within the NSAC? He did after all run it from 2007 onward.

Thread Information