Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  68
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fuck

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fu

All British newspapers are poor. So let's not get into this 'my paper is better than yours' stuff. Haha.

Interesting points Fenster. Not something I was aware of. They like to demonise Tommy Robinson, but if you actually listen to him it is hard to disagree with many of the points he makes. He is divisive, but if divisive means hearing unpleasant truths that upset some then it still has to be heard.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: White Nationalists and the alt right. Racist as fuck is no better than woke as fu

But let's ban Brock a week for telling lies anyway.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    It doesn't matter the white nationalists are born citizens in that country they have much more of a right then foreigners who are invited in without having asked the population of they wanted farmers in to begin with who and then coming over and instead of being grateful carrying out a disproportionate amount of crimes. You are comparing apples and oranges. The white people who are born in Germany or Germans and the right people who are born in the UK who are British citizens have every right to protest and be white nationalists.
    Yes if only "white nationalist" and the mentality knew fook all about crossing boarders and invading other Countries as a bad thing

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The UK has a 5% Muslim population and they make up 15% of prisoners too. Definitely some issues there. Terrorists are seldom called 'David Middlegate'.
    Yeah and I saw no terrorists in South Korea or Japan either the two countries that don't let those people in. Gee I wonder why
    Like miles said it's ok for those countries to protect racial purity but the west is obligated to take in everyone

http://www.heritage.org/asia/report/...-rok-relations

Yes miles South Korea had troops in Iraq

@Gandalf
    Last edited by walrus; 10-13-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.quora.com/Is-the-Korean-...in-afghanistan

Yes miles South Korea had troops in Afghanistan

@Gandalf
    Last edited by walrus; 10-13-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://thediplomat.com/2010/04/sout...as-secret-war/

Yes miles South Korea had troops in Vietnam

@Gandalf
    Last edited by walrus; 10-13-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voa...p/3451163.html

No miles South Korea does not keep its word

@Gandalf
    Last edited by walrus; 10-13-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Basically purity laws in miles adopted country

https://thediplomat.com/2014/11/sout...grant-problem/

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It doesn't matter the white nationalists are born citizens in that country they have much more of a right then foreigners who are invited in without having asked the population of they wanted farmers in to begin with who and then coming over and instead of being grateful carrying out a disproportionate amount of crimes. You are comparing apples and oranges. The white people who are born in Germany or Germans and the right people who are born in the UK who are British citizens have every right to protest and be white nationalists.
    Rubbish you are just trotting out the same phrase without any thought again and again. White nationalists are by their very nature idiots. You are simply aligning yourself with them by denying the fact that they define themselves by their skin colour. So both in the UK and the USA they will oppose, intimidate and carry out violence against people who are not white, whether they are born in the country or not. It is revealing that this distinction is not made in the same way that these people will label everyone " Muslim, Immigrant, Paki..Scum"

Germany and the UK are not America and White nationalists do not have the right their to incite hatred here. You can not export your own fucked up version of freedom to Europe whilst defending an administration who pisses all over the first amendment. You are bigging up a president intent on gagging the press ffs
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All British newspapers are poor. So let's not get into this 'my paper is better than yours' stuff. Haha.

Interesting points Fenster. Not something I was aware of. They like to demonise Tommy Robinson, but if you actually listen to him it is hard to disagree with many of the points he makes. He is divisive, but if divisive means hearing unpleasant truths that upset some then it still has to be heard.
    Who are they? The British Public? Victims of the EDL? This is a guy (Tommy Robinson) who goes around threatening journalists, whilst supported by yobs in balaclavas. There is no need to demonise somebody who threatens "Every single Muslim in Britain" with a network of thugs ready on his word to take action. He is an extremist who capitalizes on atrocities to spread ignorance, hate and divisiveness. Ring any bells?
    @Fenster while there is no doubt some truth in what you say the picture is not quite as one dimensional as that. Have a gander at this - https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/4...-prison-system
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post

Who are they? The British Public? Victims of the EDL? This is a guy (Tommy Robinson) who goes around threatening journalists, whilst supported by yobs in balaclavas. There is no need to demonise somebody who threatens "Every single Muslim in Britain" with a network of thugs ready on his word to take action. He is an extremist who capitalizes on atrocities to spread ignorance, hate and divisiveness. Ring any bells?
    @Fenster while there is no doubt some truth in what you say the picture is not quite as one dimensional as that. Have a gander at this - https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/4...-prison-system
    The points he makes tend to be pretty accurate. What he says about prisons for instance is exactly the kind of thing that Fenster expanded upon. I wouldn't know about such things were it not for the efforts of Robinson and the likes of Fenster expanding on it. I am sure he is no angel, but that doesn't mean he is unable to make pretty stark and revealing observations.

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rubbish you are just trotting out the same phrase without any thought again and again. White nationalists are by their very nature idiots. You are simply aligning yourself with them by denying the fact that they define themselves by their skin colour. So both in the UK and the USA they will oppose, intimidate and carry out violence against people who are not white, whether they are born in the country or not. It is revealing that this distinction is not made in the same way that these people will label everyone " Muslim, Immigrant, Paki..Scum"

Germany and the UK are not America and White nationalists do not have the right their to incite hatred here. You can not export your own fucked up version of freedom to Europe whilst defending an administration who pisses all over the first amendment. You are bigging up a president intent on gagging the press ffs
    What about BLM or Nation of Islam etc. on face book they have black pride groups, Asian pride groups etc but they banned white pride groups as a racist group. For a whiteperson, celebrating our European heritage is looked down upon. Black history month in the us no prob. What's wrong with white history month. It's alright for any group to celebrate its genetics in the us as long as ur not white. I don't find thoughts like this to be of a white supremacist nature, I have no issues with black history month, it's been around since I was a kid but this racial and identity politics has really torn us asunder over here. Sure whites did some nasty stuff but slavery was brought to the colonies by the British. Jefferson wanted include that in the Declaration of Independence but Franklin said it was to radical for the time. I'm sorry but having pride in ones heritage does not automatically imply white supremacy, my family tree is free of slave holders as we came over as Irish indentured servants on one side of my family the other side were just regular poor people. I like the fact I have european heritage and my family tree shows though we started out poor my family includes a noted neurologist, another doctor who discovered and named Cushing disease, a civil war hero who has a statue at Gettysburg who Obama finally bestowed the Medal of Honor and of course me. I'm telling you they box us as Nazis if we don't walk around with white guilt no matter what our families did. England is guilty for slavery in the United States I hope you all feel like horrid people, god forgive you all.

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

What about BLM or Nation of Islam etc. on face book they have black pride groups, Asian pride groups etc but they banned white pride groups as a racist group. For a whiteperson, celebrating our European heritage is looked down upon. Black history month in the us no prob. What's wrong with white history month. It's alright for any group to celebrate its genetics in the us as long as ur not white. I don't find thoughts like this to be of a white supremacist nature, I have no issues with black history month, it's been around since I was a kid but this racial and identity politics has really torn us asunder over here. Sure whites did some nasty stuff but slavery was brought to the colonies by the British. Jefferson wanted include that in the Declaration of Independence but Franklin said it was to radical for the time. I'm sorry but having pride in ones heritage does not automatically imply white supremacy, my family tree is free of slave holders as we came over as Irish indentured servants on one side of my family the other side were just regular poor people. I like the fact I have european heritage and my family tree shows though we started out poor my family includes a noted neurologist, another doctor who discovered and named Cushing disease, a civil war hero who has a statue at Gettysburg who Obama finally bestowed the Medal of Honor and of course me. I'm telling you they box us as Nazis if we don't walk around with white guilt no matter what our families did. England is guilty for slavery in the United States I hope you all feel like horrid people, god forgive you all.
    I get what you are saying but then they are idiots. England or Britain? You see even in these histories people have been fed a load of rubbish. "Oh the evil English and the noble Scots and Welsh" is just another truckload of bollocks. Most whoite pride groups are racist you can't possibly be denying that. That does not mean you can not be proud of your own heritage but just cognizant of the fact that Black Pride and White Pride are not equivalent interchangeable things. Whilst most white pride groups are promoting the supposed purity of the white race and the idea that their country should only have room for the whites most Black and ethnic minority groups are not suggesting anything of the sort. The clue is in the name. It's just another way for people to want to rewrite history and keep minorities in their place.

The most dangerous part of the rise of White nationalists though is the rise in identity politics. So now you have a cult of personality around people like Milo, and Alex Jones and Trump and that is exactly how dictatorships and communist states start. People will have to choose and those Nazis that marched on Charlottesville, and then returned recently under Richard Spencer shouting, "You will not replace us, Russia is our friend" have made that clear.

They would rather be communists than have to acknowledge the rights of minority groups. So just like Russia under the Putin you will see the press followed by Trumps secret police, Gay people declared illegal, newspapers shut down etc in order to return to the bad old days.

My silence is not going to protect me or my family so I am not going to go with the flow. Fuck that.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post

I get what you are saying but then they are idiots. England or Britain? You see even in these histories people have been fed a load of rubbish. "Oh the evil English and the noble Scots and Welsh" is just another truckload of bollocks. Most whoite pride groups are racist you can't possibly be denying that. That does not mean you can not be proud of your own heritage but just cognizant of the fact that Black Pride and White Pride are not equivalent interchangeable things. Whilst most white pride groups are promoting the supposed purity of the white race and the idea that their country should only have room for the whites most Black and ethnic minority groups are not suggesting anything of the sort. The clue is in the name. It's just another way for people to want to rewrite history and keep minorities in their place.

The most dangerous part of the rise of White nationalists though is the rise in identity politics. So now you have a cult of personality around people like Milo, and Alex Jones and Trump and that is exactly how dictatorships and communist states start. People will have to choose and those Nazis that marched on Charlottesville, and then returned recently under Richard Spencer shouting, "You will not replace us, Russia is our friend" have made that clear.

They would rather be communists than have to acknowledge the rights of minority groups. So just like Russia under the Putin you will see the press followed by Trumps secret police, Gay people declared illegal, newspapers shut down etc in order to return to the bad old days.

My silence is not going to protect me or my family so I am not going to go with the flow. Fuck that.
    No, I'm talking about pride in heritage. Does black pride or Asian pride groups on Facebook denote supremacists. The radical Nazis is a small percentage of whites. The KKK hates Catholics as did the Nazis though I don't know if that changed. Like the LGBT which is a vocal but small percentage of the population so are the white supremacists. It's just better print in the media. I don't think the majority of BLM hate whites but an element does. Now South Korea, they are Nazis

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=7iHXt6DzC9g

Tru story kori
    Last edited by walrus; 10-13-2017 at 03:51 AM.

Thread Information