232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fury v Wlad Off

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Tyson Fury is a giant pussy...6'9 of roided up PUSSY
    No doubt he has lost all credibility. He doesn't have the balls to fight Wilder or Joshua or even Wlad again.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    @ross, Nobody is saying Fury is scared of Wlad and only you are saying Haye is scared of Fury. I happen to think that's pretty ludicrous but that's another story.
    What people are saying is that he has dropped out and fucked everyone over, his opponent, the fans, promoters, EVERYONE.
    And another difference between the 2 is that on both occasions Haye pulled out he posted proof in the form of photography and having an operation.
    To date, the only proof we have of anything wrong with Fury is what his coach said about being pissed off because of a lack of respect and recognition . I've been saying all along, let's wait till we see what exactly has happened , but time is beginning to move on now. Hence why the WBO Have given him 10 days to produce Medical evidence.
    As for this lack of motivation bollocks, I'm sorry but :
    A. He's HW World Champ. That is motivation enough.
    B. If fighting Wlad doesn't motivate him, tough shit! He signed the rematch clause, his choice.
    C. If he thinks he can beat everybody standing on his head, unfortunately he had to prove that.
    I like Peter Fury a lot, I like Tyson Fury , but yet again, and this is a recurring theme, Team Fury have dealt with situation abysmally.
    Good post, the HW division is the busiest it has been for years, Fury beat the man yes, but you have the likes of AJ and Wilder running around making noise in the division, there are already people who think AJ would beat Fury so as HW champion of the world it is down to Fury to not only beat 'the man' but he has to continue and beat 'the boys' in order to become 'the man' himself and not just the bloke who won one fight
    Bang on Batman! In one post , you've fully explained what I was trying to explain to @Master all last week about this "The Man" business.
    Nice one, I tried to rep you but it wouldn't allow me to. Said I had to "spread the love" or some other such nonsense. 😂👌

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Until he beats The Man, then AJ will not be a true champion.

Frazier had to beat Ali
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

Frazier had to beat Ali
    When Leon Spinks beat Ali, straight after the fight , he was asked by a reporter " you just beat the Greatest, does that mean you are now the Greatest?"
    Spinks replied "No, I'm just the Latest!"

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frazier had to beat Ali
    So, are we saying that AJ, Bellew, DeGale,BJS, Brook, Burns,Flanagan , Selby, Frampton and McDonnell are not true champions?
    So there we have it folks. , according to @Master, the UK has only one true champion!

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Frazier had to beat Ali
    I agree but can Fury be called 'The Man' when he has won one fight and not stepped in the ring again, when a football team wins the world cup they don't just say 'well we have won it now, I suppose that means if we retire from all future competitions and never compete in another game of football that means we are forever the greatest team'

What happens if AJ fights Wlad and KO's him in the first round, does that not mean anything purely because Fury has already dragged his way to a decision on points? I believe that Fury needs to defend and take on all comers in order to prove that he is the best.

And for the record I'm a Fury fan.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Brilliant new interview with Peter Fury.

https://youtu.be/lZkNdhDPWGU
    Does he explain why his roided up coward of a fighter bottled this fight?

He bottled it ross, bottled it.
    Fury is mentally ill and needs treatment.
    You just noticed this ? They should strip him of the titles so the spot light isn't shining on him.
    You mean that spotlight that Wlad has been in and handled with ease for nigh on a decade

Tyson Fury is Buster Douglas take 2.....but at least Buster attempted to defend his title as did Rahman.
    Yes I didn't mean the spotlight wouldn't be on him for his benefit ,I ment we wouldn't have to listen to his antics or sob stories and boxing can move on.
    Yes he is a flash in the pan like douglas.
    I agree mostly, but we must give Tyson some credit, and some slack from the alphabet merchants, he did beat Vlad fair and square. All the other promoters want rid of him, which immediately puts me on Ross's side to support him. I think everybody should calm down for 6 months and let it settle, the alphabet committees should tell the promoters to fuck off and wait till next year. It is a 3 title fight when all's said and done and the holder should be given a fair chance.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nuggetdotcom View Post

I agree mostly, but we must give Tyson some credit, and some slack from the alphabet merchants, he did beat Vlad fair and square. All the other promoters want rid of him, which immediately puts me on Ross's side to support him. I think everybody should calm down for 6 months and let it settle, the alphabet committees should tell the promoters to fuck off and wait till next year. It is a 3 title fight when all's said and done and the holder should be given a fair chance.
    Sounds like you're thinking Fury may actually do as Frank W and Peter say he will, which is to come back and fight again next year? I agree that we can't take the victory over Wlad away from him, and maybe let him become Champion-in-Recess, and make him fight the winner of Wlad v AJ sometime next year?

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Has there EVER been a HW champion who has pulled out of a fight due to mental health issues before? I'd imagine not, which makes this kind of a weird situation, especially since nobody really knows whats going on. Imo, Fury didn't do himself any favours by showing up at a card the next day, looking fat yet upbeat. Hard to argue he didn't bring things upon himself considering, but at he same time if you just listen to the guy it's clear he isn't entirely grounded. Either way, I think you have lay a good chunk of the blame upon him for this. He either didn't disclose his mental health issues soon enough, or he simply refused to get into shape.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's damn near getting to the point where Wlad has to be shaking his head and saying to himself...... "I lost to THAT??"

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    It's damn near getting to the point where Wlad has to be shaking his head and saying to himself...... "I lost to THAT??"
    Well, Wlad has beaten other steroid users in the past with relative ease....I think it was a combination of Tyson being a drug cheat and Wlad having a bad fight. I think a rematch either now or 5 years from now Wlad would win handily.

Tyson Fury is a steroids cheat, his career is over, he'll never have another meaningful fight again. Off he goes into the abyss of Gypsy four rounders

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is Tyson turning his short time as HW Champion into a pantomime.
    It seems so talk of steroids being used in his win over Wlad, is his behaviour a way of getting away with cheating, ! to get the power's that be off the scent.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Is Tyson turning his short time as HW Champion into a pantomime.
    It seems so talk of steroids being used in his win over Wlad, is his behaviour a way of getting away with cheating, ! to get the power's that be off the scent.
    Here's the deal either Tyson Fury is

A) sooooo mentally fragile that he can't handle people not liking him after he spouts of nonsense on social issues and THAT has ended his career

or

B ) Tyson Fury is a drugs cheat, he's not off the gear yet and was going to get popped again, and he doesn't want to be found out.

Which is the more plausible choice here......ross, would you care to chime in?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

A nervous mental breakdown never stopped Oliver McCall..?!

We all might be surprised..Wlad might be a dangerous underdog..he might be out of his prime but he keeps himself in superb condition and I really think his next fight will show a different side.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did they release details on Tuesday or is it going down as mental exhaustion/breakdown? I'd imagine the pressure and exhaustion can and has gotten the best of ANY man who has been heavyweight champion Foreman prior to Ali, McCall snapped but waited for the bell to ring at least.

honestly speaking, with his antics and behavior over his career it's surprising this is surprising. Interesting to see who Wlad fights

Thread Information