Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  295
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 29 of 59 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post

you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing

The problem here is that we both have different standards of proof. My standard is that if every single public health/senior medical person/senior government person responsible for dealing with the virus says that the virus exists then that's good enough for me. That's proof beyond reasonable doubt, the standard adopted by educated humans in civilised countries over many centuries who have constructed our systems of justice and arbitration. I'm not picking some specious standard here to try and qualify a shaky assumption or guess as to whether the virus exists, I'm literally using the accepted standard used in every modern society.

Your standard is significantly higher than mine which is why you think that my standard isn't proof enough that the virus exists and the reason that we're having this disagreement. Your standard of proof is that only suitably qualified medical professionals who have personal hands on experience of the virus can say whether the virus exists or not.

Luckily both of our standards have been met! Every single qualified person who has had contact with the virus says that it does in fact exist!

So we both agree that the virus exists. Well done.
    i'm asking you to prove your claim that you know the virus exists to be true. believing what others have said isn't proof of you knowing. only that you believe. i've never said anything about suitably qualified medical professionals. you are making up more lies. it may be good enough for you to have faith in what others say but that is not knowing. that is just believing. thanks for admitting that you only have a belief

We've established that both our standards for proving whether the virus exists have been met. Now all that's left is to work out what fucked up pathologies in your head don't allow you to accept the evidence.
    we've established that you put your faith in what you have been told by others. that is believing. not knowing. i'm not interested in your beliefs

What would constitute proof that the virus exists in your opinion?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm getting me one of these

Attached Images
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you made a claim that you know the virus exists & were asked to prove how you know this to be true. you haven't been able to & have been outed as a liar. you are just a believer. i'm not interested in your belief until you can tell me how you know it to be true
    You made a claim that the virus doesn't exist and were asked to prove how you know it to be true. You replied that the only people capable of knowing whtehr the virus exists or not are virologists and similarly qualified medical professionals who had personally worked on the virus. This would amount to a few thousand people worldwide.

I pointed out that every single one of these people say that the virus exists. Given this how can you claim that the virus doesn't exist? With what evidence do you make this claim?
    you claimed that you know the virus exists. it is not my belief. it is your job to prove your belief. you can't. you are admitting that you only have faith in what you have been told by others. that is not knowing. that is believing

The problem here is that we both have different standards of proof. My standard is that if every single public health/senior medical person/senior government person responsible for dealing with the virus says that the virus exists then that's good enough for me. That's proof beyond reasonable doubt, the standard adopted by educated humans in civilised countries over many centuries who have constructed our systems of justice and arbitration. I'm not picking some specious standard here to try and qualify a shaky assumption or guess as to whether the virus exists, I'm literally using the accepted standard used in every modern society.

Your standard is significantly higher than mine which is why you think that my standard isn't proof enough that the virus exists and the reason that we're having this disagreement. Your standard of proof is that only suitably qualified medical professionals who have personal hands on experience of the virus can say whether the virus exists or not.

Luckily both of our standards have been met! Every single qualified person who has had contact with the virus says that it does in fact exist!

i'm asking you to prove your claim that you know the virus exists to be true. believing what others have said isn't proof of you knowing. only that you believe. i've never said anything about suitably qualified medical professionals. you are making up more lies. it may be good enough for you to have faith in what others say but that is not knowing. that is just believing. thanks for admitting that you only have a belief

We've established that both our standards for proving whether the virus exists have been met. Now all that's left is to work out what fucked up pathologies in your head don't allow you to accept the evidence.
    we've established that you put your faith in what you have been told by others. that is believing. not knowing. i'm not interested in your beliefs

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I'm getting me one of these

Then you'll know for sure and you won't just be believing what other people tell you.

https://www.theonion.com/vaccine-ske...source=twitter

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

This is very Trumpy. All you need to do is send it in a certified letter and you'd have it down cold.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The latest way to avoid the virus:

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...40456364810242

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're wanting me to tell you how to prove your belief? you made claims that you haven't been able to prove are true. that makes your claim spurious. you have lost all your credibility
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

GGG weighed 163 for the Rolls fight. Post #91, 6th August 2022

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're wanting me to tell you how to prove your belief? you made claims that you haven't been able to prove are true. that makes your claim spurious. you have lost all your credibility
    You have no credibility to lose in the first place.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post

i'm not the one making claims of something to be true & then not being able to prove those claims true
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Titofan:

The fact is GGG has fought at 160 for his entire career. Post #87, 5th August 2022
    Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'm not the one making claims of something to be true & then not being able to prove those claims true
    You claim it doesn’t exist. PROVE IT!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Copy and paste, rinse and repeat, bull and shit, bottle and job.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

people are stating that there is a virus called covid 19 that is caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. it is their job to prove that to be true

Titofan:

Hidden Content

Also Titofan:

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post

people are stating that there is a virus called covid 19 that is caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. it is their job to prove that to be true
    “people” are stating that there is NOT a virus called covid 19 that is caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. it is their job to prove that to be true. THERE YOU GO MR. COPY AND PASTE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you want to know the side effects it is easy

The UK government has a website that records these, called MHRA yellow card reporting system

The only problem is only about 5% get recorded, so you need to bear that in mind

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...card-reporting

The number of serous injuries logged caused by the vax so far in the UK is 1,165,636 which equates to over 20 million serious reactions if it is a 5% reporting rate

Click on the link and you can check the varieties of injuries caused
    Last edited by bornlivelife; 08-29-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/30/u...-patients.html

That's quite a lot of people going to hospital each day, no matter how deadly or not so deadly this belief is, that's a lot of fellows heeding hospital treatment which buggers everything else up hospital wise....bad stuff, it's a shame there's no obvious solution to this problem, it'd be nice if there was some treatment that would stop people needing this attention from hospitals... I'll look through the items on the vet's shelves and get back to everyone.

Thread Information