Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pavlik was awesome !

I thought his performence was brilliant .

Fights in combos ,strong as an ox ,busy ,accurate , good chin and just all round fighter baby .

He's the 1st all American boy i think can really do something on the world stage at Middle , he's the new Champion of my heart !

Let's hope Kelly can stay away from nightclub bouncers .
    Kelly Pavlic reminds me of Big Daddy , his real name was Shirley so he needed to know how to fight .

As for Taylor all i'll say is this , it was the worse fight in the world to make!

Spinks did nothing but run and flick out the jabhe might have landed more but the bottom line is this is Professinal Boxing not the Amatuers where you just have to score points and skit away, Taylor was in the a no win situation .

Lou Dibellia needs to sort himself out , he's picking smaller men that are making his man look bad all night!

What Taylor needs is somebody coming onto him to make him look good otherwise he just fights to the level of his opponent , Taylor could have fought a decent enough name and blown him out and got everybody smiling instead he gets a well prepared Cory Spinks at the track , nonsense .

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pavlik was awesome !

Thread title amended
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's awesome thats what i meant to say .

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Swashbuckling Gordy

He's awesome thats what i meant to say .
    Hahaha CC
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC I liked the original title

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest
    CC I liked the original title
    Lol CC

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah Pavlik was superb on the nigh and did everything right,Backed Miranda up all night and hit's like a Mule,good chin too.
    He put the fear of god in Taylor and i doubt he'll go anywhere near Pavlik after seeing that.
    At the end of the day (win or lose) that's what i wanna see from a fighter,someone who's willing to take one to land one.
    That's why we love Hatton because he won't take a step back and if he lost then he'd do so fighting which is more than can be said for certain other high profile Charlatans in the game
    Joy to watch Pavlik and a great fight.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    Yeah Pavlik was superb on the nigh and did everything right,Backed Miranda up all night and hit's like a Mule,good chin too.
    He put the fear of god in Taylor and i doubt he'll go anywhere near Pavlik after seeing that.
    At the end of the day (win or lose) that's what i wanna see from a fighter,someone who's willing to take one to land one.
    That's why we love Hatton because he won't take a step back and if he lost then he'd do so fighting which is more than can be said for certain other high profile Charlatans in the game
    Spot on mate - I hadn't seen Pavlik before, but I love the geezer now - got some cajones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashup
    Spot on mate - I hadn't seen Pavlik before, but I love the geezer now - got some cajones
    Welcome aboard the bandwagon +1 mate for you. Ill pay the fare.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't say it was awesome or brilliant but he did a good job most of the time. Nonetheless he surprised me, I was pulling for Miranda in that fight. He got hit when he let Miranda have the range, but once he got back into his tactics Miranda was up against the ropes getting pummelled. Anyways it was good show, it'll make me think twice about taking him lightly.
    If you hear a voice within you saying that I am not a painter, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.

AC-Cobra Guest

Yeah Im with Big H and Smash, I think youd struggle to find a British fan who wont like Pavlik after seeing him. If given the chance, I think he'd beat almost the entire Middleweight division (I think hed struggle to beat Winky, but then who wouldnt?).

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pavlik was more impressive than I expected. What I really liked was he didn't get over anxious when he had Miranda hurt. Took his time placed & his shots.
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

Thread Information