183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Is the earth flat?

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    There are no side, there is nothing to win. Earth is what it is. You are a shill.
    According to the flat earth society everyone who doesn’t believe them has drank the coolaid. I never thought there was a side either until I ran into the flat earth society and they label everyone who doesn’t agree with them as a shill.
    You are promoting shills and dis-information. If you roll around in sh-t, it'll stick to you.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Alpha this vid is off of flat earth society. It shows several rockets hitting the dome flat earthers talk about bin the flat earth forum. It is proof that we live under a dome. Don’t give me the scarecrow shill thing I’m proving you are right and we live under a dome and as the flat earthers say the moon is only 14 miles away from earth. Don’t argue with me, argue with the source. Undeniable truth these rockets hit the dome.
    If you don’t see the dome you are a shill

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All you need to do is provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All you need to do is provide a physical practical demonstration of a standing body of water with the surface naturally bending.
    So I’m giving you proof of the dome. Are you dismissing it?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Give me the speeds the rockets are travelling, and where can I touch this dome?
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s from the flat earth society website. They know what they are talking about. I put a link to flat earth society website. They will lock your thread on the forum if you are shill and day too many rounder things.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It’s from the flat earth society website. They know what they are talking about. I put a link to flat earth society website. They will lock your thread on the forum if you are shill and day too many rounder things.
    You claimed "I’m giving you proof of the dome. Are you dismissing it?"

I want you to give the speeds the rockets were travelling when they hit your claimed 'dome' and where I can touch this 'dome'.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I want you to give the speeds the rockets were travelling when they hit your claimed 'dome' and where I can touch this 'dome'.
    Look flat earth society puts this up as evidence to prove the earth is flat. Shouldn’t that be enough. They also put up diagrams of what the earth really looks up. This is from the flat earth society I can’t imagine they are shills if it’s good enough for them it should be good enough for all who follow their teachings. Mark says they have all the info on the site on these rockets hitting the dome are proof positive it’s not like he is a shill. People put it up and it’s proof for flat earthers.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look flat earth society puts this up as evidence to prove the earth is flat. Shouldn’t that be enough. They also put up diagrams of what the earth really looks up. This is from the flat earth society I can’t imagine they are shills if it’s good enough for them it should be good enough for all who follow their teachings. Mark says they have all the info on the site on these rockets hitting the dome are proof positive it’s not like he is a shill. People put it up and it’s proof for flat earthers.
    Define flat earther. So you can't back up your claim? And you continue to promote shills.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    679 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Define flat earther. So you can't back up your claim? And you continue to promote shills.
    I try to put it clearly, it’s from the flat earth society website. I guess that’s how they define themselves

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I try to put it clearly, it’s from the flat earth society website. I guess that’s how they define themselves
    You keep using the term, so I want you to define it.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post

Cool story bro.
    Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.
    Cool story bro.
    Say it again means you suck cock for $3

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool story bro.
    Cool story bro.
    Say it again means you suck cock for $3
    Cool story bro.
    They live, We sleep

Thread Information